The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

AARO FaceSpace Thread

Go down 
+3
Josh Mertz
vbooy57
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 pm

@KGI: We have acquired Kyle Korbett (@KyKorbett_4) from Short Racing Technologies!
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: Trade rumors picking up this afternoon. The storm is coming, everyone. Brace your eyes and fingers! #AERS #TradeDeadline

@RobertCorrellAARO: Carson Racing, Short Racing Technologies both appear to be in on Grant Jacobs. Scawles in most heavily. No talks have been officially made yet.

@RobertCorrellAARO: Official details of the trade eariler today: Kyle Korbett to KGI, Brandon Sholl + Alain Morel to Short. Minor deal, but this leaves an AERS vacancy.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 pm

@TyWarnerAARO: Kirill Lyuginov is requesting a trade. He feels he is not being used in the best way: "They do not listen to me, they do not care about what I have to say. I am a better driver than how they use me."

@TyWarnerAARO: Quote cont'd: "I tell him [Ian Bolghomme] that I am happy for the opportunity, but he does not wish to contact me and respond to concerns I have. I ask about a sponsor and he will not answer me. I do not wish to feel that I am a guinea pig."

@RobertCorrellAARO: More Holliday news - Holliday says that Bolghomme is willing to offer cap space to teams like JN and Ritcher. "I know there are teams out there with need and we feel that we're in a position to help them out for the right price." #AERS #TradeDeadline

@RobertCorrellAARO: "We have given Kirill the extent of our capabilities and Ian has my full confidence. He knows what the right moves are and will make them." - Troy Holliday himself about the Lyuginov situation. #AARO

6 hours later

@RobertCorrellAARO: Stovelt Motorsports, fielding the #90 QuickChek Silverado in the #APTS, have reportedly had major disagreements with their sponsor and its representatives. Mazzone is not with the team right now - QuickChek tied him to them. Not looking good for them.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:11 pm

atomlinson: Kyle Korbett has been dealt to KGI for prospects Alain Morel and Brandon Sholl. #TDL

atomlinson: Korbett will sport the #01 for KGI Development at the ANS race at Pikes Peak. The team is taking a Madison Vermette paint scheme and will look to further sponsorship at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 2:07 am

@RobertCorrellAARO: TRADE ALERT! Aaron Parker and Kirill Lyuginov have been sent to #RR for Greg Vlassic and Ricky Greene. More details to come. (OOC: This deal took place just after the Truck race at Pikes Peak was run, hence why Lyuginov and Vlassic are still in their old rides)

@AlainCharpentierAARO: Big trade between #RR and #HollidayInc today. Ricky Greene parts ways with Ritcher and Aaron Parker is dealt before a full season of AERS competition. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out with the TDL coming up! #AERS #AARO #SillySeason

@TyWarnerAARO: Nick Kelly has been relieved of his driving duties at @VentureTeamOFFICIAL as of today. Rumors suggest that the team has found a driver with backing. Funny how Stovelt just lost Will Mazzone in the Truck Series... scratch

@40WillMazzone: I guess this is a bad time to speak up but I am not just some pay driver man. There's actual skill here and Im not sayin it to be a cocky douche or nothin

@40WillMazzone: I have worked very hard to get to this point and would like to thank the fine folks at #StoveltMotorsports for all they did to get the 90 team running. Very sad to see it fall apart like this Crying or Very sad it was my dream too

@JacSammy3: Well its gonna be weird at the shop for a while #newfacesinnewplaces

@TexasTwister3: @40WillMazzone I have faith in you young man! Your passion and hard work can take you places you couldn't begin to think of! Keep doing your best and good things will follow. Very Happy

@40WillMazzone: @TexasTwister3 Thank you so much! Ive looked up to you my whole career this means a lot!

@ElectricWolf87: @40WillMazzone Stuff like this is why we love what we do. If you're a Devils fan, perhaps we could be friends.

@juvenile65: gon be a fun cuple weeks lol matter of time b4 @Beugnet30 sucks worse sumwhere else #goaway

@RobertCorrellAARO: Looking like teams are exploring all their options. Jacobs talks have died down just a bit, but Simmons still seems insistent on dealing him. #AERS

@JacSammy3: Hey, I'm 8th on this list of the hottest prospects in the AARO you guys should check it! See who all the fresh faces are gonna be! <link>

@HollidayInc: We are delighted to welcome both Ricky and Greg to the Holliday family! We also wish Kirill and Aaron the best of luck at #RR and in the future!

@motorboatZK: @BolghommeHI Classless, how do you treat Lyuginov like the redhead stepchild and then unveil a new scheme once he's gone? Looks good on ya...

@SpauldingAARO: Buzzing of a Glossum deal happening soon. He makes $5M for the next year and a half and some teams are hungry for a cap hit that lasts a while. #AERS
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 2:14 am

@DanStovisWTUZ: Getting some word that Jason Milller could be on the trading block. Don't know what teams could be interested, but SGR would want to get some prospects out of the deal.

@LandyHeath: I really want to know what the criteria was made for the prospect rankings? #snubed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm

@DerekAnistAARO: Immediate interest for Miller already from Scawles Racing. They’re in on the Jacobs sweepstakes but Miller could cost much less to acquire.

@JeffKlinger: If it makes you feel any better, @LandyHeath , one of my votes was for you in the top-25. Guess the other writers had differing opinions.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 4:42 pm

@TyWarnerAARO: @AAROshaftlund Thinking about life? Didn't realize you left the oven on at home?? [pic of Shaftlund looking out the AARO office window]

@HollidayInc: New scheme for Greg Vlassic!
Spoiler:

@Beugnet30: Le camion est très joli! Je suis très heureux que Greg est ici avec nous maintenant! Bonne chance à Kirill et à Aaron, et j'espère les voir sur la piste très bientôt! (The truck looks very nice! I am excited that Greg is here with us now! Best of luck to Kirill and Aaron and I hope to see them on the track very soon!)

@RobertCorrellAARO: Venture Autosport owner Jim Ventura says the team will be skipping San Diego. Seemed rather disgruntled when talking about it, said bluntly "Can't race without a driver, can we?" #AMRT

Last edited by Jesse Pizzajarvi on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 pm

@SGROfficial: #BREAKING: We have traded Jason Miller and Walter Green to Scawles Racing in exchange for prospects Tyler Keller, and Vladamir Mraz.

@SGROfficial: Tyler Keller will replace Walter Green in the #22 Conway Freight Chevy effective immediately. Keller sits 14th in the point standings.

@SGROfficial: Vladamir Mraz will run the #22 East Bay Deli Chevy in the MRT for the remainder of the season. Mraz currently holds the 24th spot in the points. (OOC: Just paint a white car with black numbers, and have the logo on the hood)

@SGROfficial: As for the #7 AERS team, Landy Heath, Matt Myers, and Michael Craig will split the 7 for the remainder of the season. Heath will drive the 7 at Pikes Peak, with Myers doing so the following race at San Diego. Michael Craig will attempt at Road America. The official schedule will be released later.

@WGreen22: To everyone at @SGROfficial, I thank you for giving me a chance to do what I enjoy week in and week out. I will miss my time there, but excitement waits at Scawles.

@LandyHeath: Welcome aboard Tyler!

@MMyers12: We gonna shock to world Ty..
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 am

@atomlinson: Scawles Racing gets their third AERS driver. This means they’re likely out of the Grant Jacobs hunt, as they’ve acquired Jason Miller.

@atomlinson: Walter Green, their other acquisition, will pilot the #3 in the ANS, while Miller will step into the #50 reserve in the AERS.

@ScawlesRacing: We’ve acquired Jason Miller and Walter Green from @SGROfficial ! Welcome aboard guys! #ItsOn
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 4:31 pm

@AAROshaftlund: Hearing Chautier may be trying to swap pending UFA Jalen Scransen with JN driver Shawn Glossum. Works for both parties, as JN would be cutting a year off the $5M salary each make but the only question is whether Chautier wants to part ways with Scransen or continue to try and get an extension done. Also concerns with Wayne Saunders looking AERS ready down in the ANS...
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 6:50 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: Expecting a few more moves after the #Coors250. Some teams already prepping for San Diego in a couple weeks. Seems more likely that one of Jacobs, Scransen or Glossum will be dealt, but this could still be untrue! #AERSTradeDeadline

@AARO_VG_Official: AARO Racing 2018 is available for pre-order now! Get your copy today!
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 2:19 pm

@AAROshaftlund: As the deadline approaches after Pikes this weekend, I’m told there are three teams left in on Grant Jacobs and two left in on Glossum. No word on how discussions are going as of now.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:47 pm

@AlainCharpentierAARO: Hearing from #CarsonRacing officials that they've acquired Marcel Davis from #RR! More details to come! #AARO #SillySeason #AERSTradeDeadline

@RobertCorrellAARO: Davis traded to #RR confirmed by the league. Return is future considerations. Davis has been demoted once this season and likely will drive for Carson in a third MRT car effective immediately.

@RobertCorrellAARO: Trade talks have died down in opposition of focus put on the race today. Should be a good one. Tune in on #NASN1 where I'll be delivering all the action to you from Fountain, CO! #AERS #Coors250
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:17 pm

@ACSRacingofficial: We will have a big press conference after the Coors 250 at Pikes Peak this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:28 pm

@atomlinson: As the race weekend comes to a close, we should be rolling in rumors as teams once again shift their focus to the front office.

@AAROshaftlund: Don’t be surprised to see JN very active tomorrow.

@DerekAnistAARO: Barry Juveno is a name I’ve been hearing in discussions. Have to think he’s moved tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 12:07 am

@TyWarnerAARO: HUGE ACS Racing news today! After their announcement yesterday, I caught up with the freshest face in the AARO garage so you can all get to know the new driver of the #85 in the Marathon Regional Tour, Sylvain LeSauvage! [link]

@RobertCorrellAARO: Massive shakeup for next season out of the ACS camp. [link] Crompton and Durbin will not be returning and instead driving for SceneZombie - the 48 team Darren Reynolds drives for in reserve events. Trade negotiations must be pretty awkward next year. Don't even start on Thanksgiving dinner table!

@RobertCorrellAARO: Only feasible way Crompton is able to drive for his own team is if his father, who knows Carson wants out, has to dish out $6M for the next two years on top of whatever Carson gives himself. Hell of an allowance. My parents gave me enough for a bicycle, but not a racecar! #AARO #AERSTradeDeadline

@cordell23: so basically what Im thinkin bout this right now

Glossum gonna be gone bc contract
Juveno aint happy an wants to be dealt
ACS need like two new guys now
Short is sorta fucked lol
Scransen gon stay until his deal is over
44s team is just a mess

Lotta big moves gonna come soon #AERSTradeDeadline

@TexasTwister3: Congratulations to Chad Lapinski on his first win in quite a while! So good to see him and that team get some success, what a battle to the line too!

(Later in the week...)

@AlainCharpentierAARO: Rumors swirling of Jalen Scransen demanding a trade from Chautier Motorsports before the deadline hits! Could he walk out if he isn't dealt? What are YOUR thoughts on this?? #AERS #AERSTradeDeadline #Chautier #sillyseason
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:13 am

@AAROshaftlund: TDL is tonight at 6pm, we will post any and all transactions and rumors we hear. Remember, just because it hits 6:00 EST doesn’t mean more trades aren’t in the process of being completed! AARO HQ phone lines can get tied up and deals could spill through to as far as 7PM.

@XAVIERFOREST: Junior Larouche could be dealt today.

@XAVIERFOREST: Likely that Grant Jacobs stays at Simmons Racing even through this entire saga. I’m told any deals that were proposed weren’t good enough to meet Brad Simmons’ needs.

@atomlinson: Carter Davids to SRT is a done deal. Short will send $500k to RR in return in cap space.

@DerekAnistAARO: Glossum deal pretty close to done, I’m hearing Glossum and Brett possibly to Sauer.

@DerekAnistAARO: I’m expecting Sauer to be the most active team today, they’ve been in constant rumors.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:50 am

@JNMotorsports: Welcome, Barry Juveno!

@JNMotorsports: We would like to thank Shawn Glossum for his dedication to our team through the past couple of years. You were a class act and a wonderful representative of JN Motorsports! Thank you!

@CarsonRacing: We have acquired David Jugar, Jack Collins, Luc Evans and a 2018 priority signing from JN Motorsports!

@SauerEnterprises: We have acquired Shawn Glossum and Jimi Brett from JN Motorsports!

@atomlinson: There it is. Huge trade today. 3 team deal.

@XAVIERFOREST: Full deal: JN gets Juveno, Patrick Nadeau, and Jason Carter, Sauer gets Glossum and Brett, and Carson gets Collins, Evans, Jugar and a priority signing.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 1:06 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: This seems to be the big move of the season. Let me break this all down.

Glossum and Brett from JN to Sauer for Nadeau and Jugar a few nights ago but not finalized until late last night
Jugar flipped by JN to Carson along with Collins and Evans in exchange for Juveno and JCarts

The flip initially was rejected, but Carson countered with a priority signing and it was accepted. #AERSTradeDeadline

@RobertCorrellAARO: TRADE ALERT! Brian Hensler to Chautier Motorsports in exchange for Tyler Hart and a priority signing, confirmed by the league! #AERSTradeDeadline
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:56 pm

@AlainCharpentierAARO: Cody Renesse traded by his own father to Short for cap space! Unbelievable stuff!

@TyWarnerAARO: Tyler Hart and a priority signing have been sent to Short Racing Technologies in return for Brian Hensler. This leaves SRT with a grand total of... 0 AERS drivers. Oh boy. #AERSTradeDeadline
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 pm

@SceneZombie: Just finalized deals with Monster Energy Drink and VF Corporation to sport their Vans and Timberland brands wherever I'm driving next year #Money #MoneyAgain

@SceneZombie: @IkeDurbin has signed the same deal with Spotify and Razer Computers. For both of us, more are likely to come. #FreeAgents #FreeMoney #Merge #OneOfUsOneOfUs
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm

@XAVIERFOREST: Short Racing Technologies will cease operations for the rest of 2018. They will return with an AERS lineup, but I'm told they want to rebuild their entire program before doing so. They could sign a free agent or two in the offseason as placeholders, but they are committed to completely stripping down the organization and growing from within.

@XAVIERFOREST: Sauer and Carson the big winners today. Sauer shored up their AERS lineup while Carson got some significant value in prospects. Have to say JN, Simmons and RR the big losers today as they didn't do much to improve their situations. Tons of teams were quiet as expected, but one surprise was that Garth Enterprises was quiet. Maybe they've figured it all out over there?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:11 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: @XAVIERFOREST Hard to say JN could really win at all. Their cap situation makes it tough to make moves without doing too much. But today brings a close to the trading window. Best of luck to all the drivers at their new teams to round out the year! #AARO

@RobertCorrellAARO: There were reports of a pit road altercation between Barry Juveno and Keith Jesse and their crews after Pikes Peak. Doesn't appear that either driver got to each other as they looked unscathed afterwards. Just looked like loud talking more than shoving anyway according to witnesses.

Last edited by Jesse Pizzajarvi on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am

@RogerSweeney: @RobertCorrellAARO Can confirm that, but there were few people that were shoved around a bit. I also talked to Jesse about Pikes Peak, and told him to tone it down.

@KJes32: How can you try to start beef if you initiated it?

@KJes32: For clarification, My driving at Pikes Peak was unnecessary, and I am sorry to everyone that I wrecked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AARO FaceSpace Thread
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next