The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

AARO FaceSpace Thread

Go down 
+3
Josh Mertz
vbooy57
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:17 am

@TyWarnerAARO: Sources confirm that Guy Beugnet (@Beugnet30) has been released from his contract for 2019 and is now a free agent. Holliday Inc. tried shopping him around, but failed to get any returns that they felt were reasonable. It appears that there is MRT interest in the young Quebecois driver.

(OOC: This news also happens to break on what is his 22nd birthday. Ouch.)

@TyWarnerAARO: @RevolverMtrspts has announced that the 38 car Chase Smith drove this season will be renumbered to 34; Sauer Enterprises was granted permission to the number with Maxime Dumas for this upcoming season. Quikrete adorns the hood with Malik Glover going for RotY.

@TyWarnerAARO: The team does not know if Étienne Pancel will be back or not; both camps have not been talking at the current moment. Nielsen likely joins Egiziano in MRT while a veteran takes over their ANS car.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 10:20 pm

@SceneZombie: More like Dickhole Assanelli amirite? He is gonna be banned if what appears to have happened is anything close to the truth, right?

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:16 am

@40WillMazzone: @SceneZombie Yeah man. Used to have respect for him and ik it was a tough year for him but its wrong to take it out like that

@ElectricWolf87: Despicable news to hear. That is not something this garage and community tolerates and I hope he can be rehabilitated. This goes way deeper than motorsport and it's a travesty that these kinds of people walk amongst us.

@juvenile65: dat aint the kind of stuff we need in our sport but nothin got confirmed yet so imma wait and see if its just smoke she blowin up our asses or if its real

@RobertCorrellAARO: Been getting quite a bit of flack for the way I had pieced that story together, but I simply worked with the details myself and my team were given. It is a very sad situation that I hope is resolved as quickly as possible.

If anyone is facing abuse or feels trapped in an abusive situation, the National Domestic Hotline can be reached at (800) 799-7233 at any time of day.

@RobertCorrell: In other news, Jalen Scransen seems to be looking more towards the still four-car operation of @ACSRacingofficial as they had sent him an offer a couple of weeks ago. Hearing it is around the $8M range, and that would be huge for him if so. With injuries he was not expected to get an offer above seven mil. #AAROSillySeason

@RobertCorrellAARO: @RevolverMtrspts has inquired for the services of Étienne Pancel, David Jugar, Kyle Korbett and Derek Lanigan to drive in the ANS for them. No word of how far talks have extended with any of them, but sources indicate that Pancel still does not have a desire to return unless other shoes drop.

@RobertCorrellAARO: Southern Pride Motorsports has been in contact with @TexasTwister3 about driving their second car. Bell just signed a deal with Walmart to sponsor him wherever he goes in 2019 citing that their charity work was a large reason why he wants to represent them on the racetrack.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 2:13 am

@TyWarnerAARO: Had apparently been a done deal behind the scenes for a while, but it is confirmed that Jacob Smith will return to the #62 Dodge for Powell Racing next season in the #AMRT.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 5:08 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: Silly season has continued to be moving slowly with no deals being made at this time. This story will likely further the notion of Carson Racing retooling their organization over this offseason.

The inaugural Priority Selection looks to have some exciting new drivers introduced to the AARO, including Nathan Worthington, Kerby Valentine, Max Caruso and (this one is fun) Hampus Sjodin of Sweden.

Last edited by Jesse Pizzajarvi on Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 4:34 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: Been a super quiet offseason so far. Hope everybody has had a wonderful holiday!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:53 pm

@TyWarnerAARO: Preston Bell has signed with Southern Pride Racing to drive their second car for the 2019 #AMRT season. The team says he is only secured to run 10 races, but Lawton will be able to compete full-time in the 7 car.

No other news so far.

Last edited by Jesse Pizzajarvi on Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:59 am

@SceneZombie: Holy god what year is this I haven't been sober since title night

@SceneZombie: Oh yeah and the post season banquet and awards ceremony. Yeah I was totally sober for that lol
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:59 pm

@ACSRacingOfficial: We have terminated our contract with Mylan Pharmaceuticals and their branding will no longer appear on our cars.  The reasoning is not contractual, but goes beyond the scope of racing.

137 replies (sorted: best):
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 6:10 pm

@SceneZombie: Now regret not naming my team 2-step motorsports @Casey
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 8:33 pm

@TyWarnerAARO: Week ending rather busily for some of us! I sat down with Emerson Doherty about his expectations for 2019, how he's responding to his championship loss last season, and how puppies can offer the best medicine! Interview is live now on AARO.com: #AMRT

@TyWarnerAARO: Preston Bell and his new team, Southern Pride Motorsports, seem to be gelling well already. I sat down with him as well at the team shop in Spartanburg to talk about the ride he's been on since his time at JN Motorsports in 2014, as well as what the Texan is looking for beyond this season. #AMRT

Last edited by Jesse Pizzajarvi on Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm

@NathanSmith83: I am excited to announce that the Canaan Valley Speedpark will be open for testing to all AARO teams from 9 AM to 4 PM starting tomorrow, Feb. 8th and ending the 23rd.

@NathanSmith83: The asphalt oval that had hosted AERS competition, the adjacent Autumn Hills Road Course, and the newly finished Proving Oval will all be open and fully staffed as if active competition was occurring.

@NathanSmith83: (This public announcement comes last second so maybe we could have at least 1 day of work without too many media questions lol)

@SceneZombie: @NathanSmith83 I've been waiting for this public announcement to say: What a nice gesture man.  I just regret having to leave the warm now to do my day job, ugh.

@SceneZombie: And you already know I'm hitting up MoTown every night them students been eating stromBOLI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AARO FaceSpace Thread
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14