The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

AARO FaceSpace Thread

Go down 
+3
Josh Mertz
vbooy57
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Jesse Pizzajarvi wrote:
@ElectricWolf87: Good to see the herd mentality of some fans on full display. Yes, the 42 was pretty erratic all race, but watch the replay. Jates came down exiting the last corner. Knew Herb would get the blame because ppl point at the easy target.

@BKurtis12: @ElectricWolf87 Even if that was the case, Cilantro still dumped him into the wall. At this rate, the series will turn into a demolition derby if the series doesn't step up the officiating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 12:04 am

@JeffKlinger: AARO mentioned Jates cutting down into 42, likely the main point in not suspending. Mentioned the 42 was aggressive all race, but that racing isn’t racing without aggression.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 4:16 pm

@ElectricWolf87: @BKurtis12 Okay, so if someone comes up the track through a corner and runs across your front bumper and you both wreck, it's your fault going by that logic. Herb was going for a hole that was open and Alex shut it too late.

@ElectricWolf87: @BKurtis12 But sure, you and @SGROfficial can keep crying about the league being unfair or how it's turning into a demo derby. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 4:34 pm

@BKurtis12: @ElectricWolf87 idk what perspective you were looking at, but Cilantro moved up into way after the exit of the corner, and Cilantro held to him until the 1 came off...
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:10 pm

@ElectricWolf87: @BKurtis12 Because the 1 moved over on him when Herb was there. What do you want him to do, turn himself right and plow the inside wall? That was the only way Jates wasn't getting turned.

@RobertCorrellAARO: Barry Juveno has been hospitalized with a fractured left wrist and a mild concussion. Expected to miss at least Michigan, but likely will sit out two or three races. #AERS

@juvenile65: im in da hospital but ay @TardiB where dem titties at
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 12:45 am

@MikaelCarter: Proud to announce my wife Vanessa has given birth to our third beautiful son Brady. Thank you to everyone, the baby is healthy and so is Vanessa!

@ShawnGlossum: @MikaelCarter -- Make that two buddy, my wife has given birth to a son as well today, man, welcome to da world Dominic Glossum! Crazy both happened today dog!
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:50 am

@JeffKlinger: I wrote about some of the upcoming cap situations in my recent article. Here’s an excerpt if you’d like to hear my thoughts:

“Perhaps the most tricky situation is JN Motorsports, who currently sit at 1.1M under their 27.5M cap with gained cap space from the Dean Roberts trade. With rookie star Seth McGuire performing admirably with a contract renewal in store for 2018, they are in desperate need to get over the 25M cap again for next year if they want to keep their current lineup. However, one possibility is dealing Glossum at years end for prospects, freeing up 5M and allows McGuire to get a near $3M raise if he so pleases. Either way, the situation doesn’t bode well for JN, and with Ringer and Carter also both aging, JN could be in for some tough years. I guess that’s the price you pay when you are successful for a long while.”

@JeffKlinger: Boos raining down on Herb Cilantro so far all weekend. That is, in addition to the rain we’ve been getting so far...practice cancelled and ANS practice cancelled. Could have qualifying rainouts later today as well.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:08 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: #RR have announced Mark Bryant to be their new head of driver development. His first order of work was a swap of Aljosa Sodrznik and Marcel Davis. Sodrznik promoted to the #2 in ANS and Davis demoted to the #2 in MRT. Only transaction thus far. #Ritcher #RR
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 5:20 pm

After MRT @ Lucas Oil Raceway Park

@TexasTwister3: Just wasn't our night. Thanks to #SamDavidsRacing for an awesome car as always!

@JacSammy3: Well this looks pretty dum on my part haha night got ended early but lets keep it strong

@AlainCharpentierAARO: Jacobs trade rumours seem to be dying down a bit, but I have a piece which shows why there's plenty of options for a move to happen. Maybe a certain two-car team even? #AERS #Jacobs #TradeAlert #Scawles

@ElectricWolf87: Really liked what I saw from Emerson Doherty at LORP. I see a lot of fine young talent in our system... makes me feel secure about things down the line here.

@RobertCorrellAARO: While there are some positives out of the Porter camp, there is some growing discontent from their future star in Chris Morrissette according to some inside sources. Shoes have not dropped, so to speak, in the trade market. #AARO

@juvenile65: bruh davids needs to fuckin retire dudes a mf weapon out there

@ChelliNelli44: Awesome, way to use your heads everyone. gdi
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 12:47 am

@RSweeney: Thoughts and prayers for Gayla Lemon.

@MMyers12: Got a top 10, but praying for Lemon to pull through.

@BKurtis12: Holy shit, my thoughts are with Gayla Lemon.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:24 am

@DerekAnistAARO: Hearing that Dean Roberts may be called up to ANS shortly.

@DerekAnistAARO: Also hearing Grant Jacobs has informed a medical assistant with Simmons Racing to go on a rehabilitation program from substance abuse. Will continue to be at the track but will be monitored and accompanied by a medical assistant at all times.

@JeffKlinger: Still no word on @GaylaLemon . I’ve been led to believe she is in stable condition, but can’t confirm.

——————- 30 min later

@atomlinson: Jean Serratore will drive the #40 this weekend at Michigan.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

@BradFairleyAARO : Hearing some rumors out of the ACS camp: Arvidsson may run the rest of the trucks schedule in a 4th truck for ACS Racing. Unknown whether he will continue in MRT if this is true...

@BradFairleyAARO : ...Other potential news I cannot say at this time as the information is very sketchy, but on the off chance it is true, would be huge news.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:28 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: Gayla Lemon is in a coma. Severe injuries, but no specifics have been released yet. This might cause a shakeup at HWW moving forward. Thoughts and prayers are with her family in such a difficult time. #AARO

@TexasTwister3: My god that was a horrifying crash... Terrible accident... Hope she will pull through as soon as possible Sad
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:09 pm

@JeffKlinger: @RobertCorrellAARO - In any sense, we can't exactly prevent these types of crashes in a sport where we continually hit speeds of 200+, but we can limit severity. Such as, maybe not have that jut in the wall on the backstretch of MIS. Serious hazard and it finally bit them in the behind yesterday.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:18 pm

@MidnightMotorsports : Inside sources tell me that the news from ACS is that Mars will pull their huge sponsorship deal after this season, and that CARSON CROMPTON WILL LEAVE THE TEAM AT SEASON'S END

@SceneZombie : @MidnightMotorsports Your 'sources' can eat the inside of my ass. This isn't an 8th Grade report you're supposed to be a qualified journalist #CiteYourSources

@MidnightMotorsports : I'm not hearing a 'no' from @SceneZombie

@SceneZombie : I have a championship to win. Trying to avoid distractions. You've never won anything, so you wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:51 pm

@ElectricWolf87: @SceneZombie Someone is upset.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:22 pm

@SceneZombie : @ElectricWolf87If this kinda distraction had befallen you, or anyone, you'd be upset too. We have jobs to do. I hate that the media has to be a part of it. Sometimes I wish I worked a desk...
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 2:12 pm

@atomlinson: With Latinger likely pricing himself out of RR for 2019, will Ritcher deal him before his expiry or hold on to him and hope he takes a discount?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 9:15 am

@JeffKlinger: Rain in the area yesterday has pushed the Little Caesar’s 250 to today, should be a dandy! Great weather all around. Highlights should be on aaroracing.com tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 1:01 pm

@JeffKlinger: Several pieces of news this morning out of the AERS garage, highlighted in my recent blog:

“1. Could Malte Arvidsson be the next top AARO prospect?
We haven’t seen domination in any series like what he’s doing in the Marathon Tour right now. 310 points over 2nd place after race 8 secures his top points position for at least a race which is more than a comfortable points lead. Arvidsson has three different wins all coming in a different fashion each time. His most recent was a dominant performance at LORP. Arvidsson was a relatively unknown prospect before this season, but now experts including myself are giving him a 5-star rating moving forward. It’s possible we see Arvidsson in the AERS as early as 2019, but ACS has yet to announce or hint at any trace of him moving up even in a limited role just yet.

2. Miles Marcou to return to ANS for 2019
Staying in the lower tiers for our second bullet point, we focus on highly touted Miles Marcou who has been having quite a rough first half of his rookie ANS a campaign. Guy Chautier remarked before the 2018 season how excited he was for Marcou, and expected him to challenge for a reserve role this season. Instead, Marcou sits 40th in driver standings, below David Jugar, who has only driven in 3 ANS events since being sent down. This isn’t the end of the world for the youngster, but it is certainly at least slightly concerning for Chautier and their development team. It is expected that Wayne Saunders will move to the 18 next year in place of Jordan Tipsun, however Tipsun has really started to surge the past few weeks in the drivers standings, which could make this decision a lot more difficult. Marcou, though, will return to the #26 next year in order to gain more experience and hopefully right this ship.

3. Silver Cody to drive 0 ANS for remainder of 2018
Staying in the AAA National Tour, after Gayla Lemons terrifying wreck at Michigan a couple of days ago, it was announced thankfully she experienced only injury. The injuries will keep her out of the JRM #0 for 2018 and possibly 2019 as well which is heartbreaking as she’s been a mainstay in their development system and looked to finally be breaking out of her rough 2018 start. Silver Cody will get the call for the remainder of the year. Cody has been solid in the MRT for a couple seasons now and will look to make his name more well known as he tries to solidify his spot at the JRM stable.

4. Jates to have shoulder surgery
Following his nasty accident at Val-d’Or, Alex Jates shut all rumors of him returning by the end of the year down as he was checked into a local hospital for shoulder surgery this afternoon. This will keep Jates out of the #1 for the remainder of the season. It was a good, but still very tough year for Jates. Their team was up front seemingly every race, but couldn’t get over the race 1 DNQ, ultimately why he wasn’t top-3 in the standings. Still, even if he missed a race he was very much still a title contender. Jates always seems to be there and falls just short and in this case will fall very far from it, but one has to believe Jates will win at least a title before his career comes to a close.

5. Silver Green Racing seeing quiet success
Aside from Jason Miller, who sits in the mid-40s in points, Silver Green Racing has seen a nice rebound season, with 3/4 drivers currently in the top-30 in the standings. This is no surprise when you think about it. Brad Kurtis was solid in 2015 and is still quietly making his way through the standings in his #12 car, while rookie Keith Jesse has broken out in his rookie season after two very solid years in the AAA National Series. Perhaps the biggest and most heartwarming surprise is Darcy Lusk. Lusk has bounced around several teams during his short career, without much luck and without any team having patience for him. Since leaving JN Development he’s found no success staying with any team. Luckily for him, SGR has made life easy for him, his #22 machine hasn’t yet found victory lane, but he is becoming more and more of a mainstay at the front with each passing race. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares the rest of the season, but for now he is proving everyone wrong and showing why he belongs in the AMP Energy Racing Series.

6. Shawn Glossum struggling to close out races
He’s been at the front almost every week and seems to always get involved in an accident. Glossum obviously is one of the more recognizable names in the garages and one of the more highly touted drivers to ever drive in the series. Since leaving KGI in 2015, Glossum has had some success with JN Motorsports. He does perform wildly inconsistent and sporadic through each race, though. More often than not, the 9 car is in the middle of a wreck near the front or is taking out guys around him. This is something he’s well aware of and something he needs to start figuring out. With JN having severe salary cap issues coming up in the offseason, Glossum could be the odd man out. His $5M contract off the books could make a huge difference in the team shelling out money for Seth McGuire. As of now, Glossum sits 33rd in the standings, having 4 DNFs despite leading in 6 races.”
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:29 am

@JeffKlinger: Jean Serratore has been extended by Simmons Racing. He will be signed to a 2-year ELC AERS contract that kicks in next season.

@atomlinson: Serratore extended by Simmons Racing. $1.8M/2 years. AERS contract that will likely have him in a reserve role again next year, but things still up in the air obviously.

@SimmonsRacing: We’ve re-signed Jean Serratore to a 2 year contract. #Fuuuuuture
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 9:59 pm

@ElectricWolf87: Man, I really like the kid but Jason Carter made a real fool out of himself today. You're not gonna last very long if you pull stuff like that when you get mad. I've been heated before but you CAN'T let yourself get outta wack that badly. You just can't.

@juvenile65: yo kid lay off the viagra and stop being a baby

@ElectricWolf87: I don't give a f**k if you're in the hospital, stop talking like you have a leg to stand on in that argument lmfaoooooo
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:46 am

@ACSofficial: Bethany Baltano, driver of the 85 in the AAA National Series, has been suspended until further notice from her driving duties for actions detrimental to the team and to public decency. Malte Arvidsson will replace her until she is reinstated

@SceneZombie: So first you cuck her out of a win and then you suspend her for getting mad about it? #FAKENEWS #SAD!

@NathanSmith83: @SceneZombie Although I would be frustrated too, I know the right call was made to pull her off the track, and we can't talk like that on live TV. If we didn't suspend her, AARO would've.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:09 am

@AARO_PR: Jason Carter has been suspended indefinitely from all AARO events.

@JeffKlinger: Yikes, Carter definitely earning that suspension. Unfortunate for him and his team as he was just starting to show great potential.

@DerekAnistAARO: UPDATE: PJ Boucher was not suspended but fined an undisclosed amount. Unsure who drives the #77 in AERS and ANS now, but this is definitely wild.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:42 pm

@ElectricWolf87: Saw some fan footage of the Carter-Boucher altercation. I'm disgusted. It was way worse than what I read it to be. Good riddance. That is downright inexcusable. Something a certain other member of that team would do, but JCarts just ruined his career - maybe his whole life now.

@ElectricWolf87: @NathanSmith83Official And so far the league hasn't suspended her. I doubt they will, especially now that there's no real point.

Last edited by Jesse Pizzajarvi on Sat May 26, 2018 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AARO FaceSpace Thread
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next