The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_voting_barAARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

AARO FaceSpace Thread

Go down 
+3
Josh Mertz
vbooy57
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 am

@2chance1: Been a quiet time off for me. Ready to come back. I've got money...since thats a part of racing now? @BestBuy @RedBull @Apple #HireMe
Back to top Go down
http://www.asntv.us
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:08 am

@juvenile65: griffin sharp tha genius ladies and gents... nigga u barely got a ride in the lowest tier and u still complainin? smh #goaway

@ElectricWolf87: @2chance1 That's a name I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back! Looks like you might be in the hunt for a reserve driver role or as a one-off unless the officials give you a team or something. Good to see you around again Mertz!

@Beugnet30: Bienvenue et bonne chance Ă  vous @ 2chance1!

@RobertCorrellAARO: Recap of the #Dodge250 should be coming your way very soon. Just finishing up post-production now.

After the Dodge 250

@juvenile65: MOTHERFUCKER can we please get a dam thing go our way or wut
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 pm

atomlinson: Alain Morel will get the callup to the #1 MRT rise. Congrats to the young lad, family flying in from overseas, should be interesting! @AMorel472
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Dargota: Sharp is acting like a spoiled bitch... You have to be grateful you have an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:39 am

@juvenile65: fuckin motors pile of shit car again this is fucked bruhhhhhh

@ChelliNelli44: Can we get a fuckin winning effort going soon? I see Zeeb up front a lot but why not me? #inequality

@ElectricWolf87: Got screwed by that caution and it figures that @NathanSmith83Official dumps someone to bring it out... I thought you were above that.

@ElectricWolf87: Alright I take that back, that was just out of frustration... Just know that we're better than the stats show damnit...
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 pm

@DashracerNet: Should Phily owner Darrell Bristone sue the AARO after series moves date to SoBo? #Yes #No
                     @Mcraser: #yes
                     @Phillyboi115:the AARO took my money. #BoycottAARO
                     @Tommachiking28: The series should have delayed the race, but nope, if they see a flaw, they run away from it #FireDavidStone
                     @Crompfan834:This series just wastes money like its nothing, it won't survive again.

@RSweeney: So #FireDavidStone and #BoycottAARO are trending? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:52 pm

@RobertCorrellAARO: Troy Holliday has been rumored to be putting Guy Beugnet on the trading block. No confirmation, but this is sounding like a catastrophic piece of news for Friendly's and their sponsorship reps to the team. #AARO #HollidayInc

@SpauldingAARO: Interest in Griffin Sharp has appeared to die down. Worst case scenario seems to be that KGI will have his rights and be unable to send them elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:14 am

@NathanSmith83: @ElectricWolf87 Man try to be nice to a guy...

@SceneZombie: People be like "Oh the power might've gone out". YOU MEAN IT WAS GONNA BE RAVE TIME BB.

@SceneZombie: btw I'm kidding obviously we couldn't have stayed 3 days in an enclosed stadium with no power and no way out. Y'all thought I was being serious got icced about as hard as the city of Philadelphia. #GetIccedDUMMIES
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 10:08 am

(OOC: Ini sucked what else storyline could I have made??)

@JeffKlinger: Philadelphia Stadium was absolutely ripped to shreds by that wicked snowstorm. Tons of damage and thoughts are with everyone down there. Wasn’t a pretty sight.

@JeffKlinger: Willow Point is one of my favorite races of the year. Practice underway now!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 4:39 pm

@ElectricWolf87: Are those things about Philly actually trending? People are f***ing stupid. We were going to be stuck in that thing for days, maybe a week before roads would be safe for haulers to drive out of the Philly area. It would be disastrous.

@ElectricWolf87: I went up to Mr. Stone after practice and the series officials said they were given inaccurate weather reports. You very clearly don't know what you're talking about nor have seen the aftermath of this storm.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 5:04 pm

@SceneZombie: Actual Documentary Footage of Carson Crompton and Nathan Smith Trapped Inside Philadelphia Stadium

@NathanSmith83: I am definitely Dirty Dan.

@SceneZombie: Yes daddy

@NathanSmith83: Oh god, fine you be Dirty Dan.

@SceneZombie: Works every time.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:27 am

Wtf am i reading
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:38 pm

@atomlinson: David Jugar has been sent to Sauer Development ANS. Dalton Forrister will make the trip to Delaware to drive the 27 AERS car.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 am

@JeffKlinger: Good morning from a Willow Point, Ontario! Canada swing begins this week!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 am

@RobertCorrellAARO: Not sure if I've ever seen James Rodin this motivated. Hasn't quite been as talkative so far and spent a lot of time with his team, so look out for the 31 team to maybe do some damage this week. Hopefully not literally. #AERS
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:35 pm

@2chance1 TBW to when NORA existed and twice in one season a car flew massively in the air and the sanctioning body did nothing ¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯ maybe thats why they folded #sorrynotsorry

(OOC: hopefully the canons are still together)
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:55 pm

(OOC: They still are, but we've kinda forgotten about it because it's been so long.)

@ElectricWolf87: @2chance1 I remember that was where I got my start as a 23-year-old kid. Blimpie was still onboard with me at the time and I still love them, don't get me wrong, but it's led to such a great journey for me and my career so far.

@SpauldingAARO: Rumor has it that some teams have been eyeing Josh Mertz as he is easily the hottest free agent on the market right now. #AERS #Mertz
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 5:25 pm

@AAROshaftlund: Griffin Sharp has been dealt to Simmons Racing for Brandon Sholl and Future Considerations.

@AAROshaftlund: Sharp will head to Simmons' ANS while Sholl will report to KGI in some capacity. Likely the #1 MRT ride. Conditional future considerations pending on Sholl's win total.

@KennyGerreldsINC: We've acquired Brandon Sholl from Simmons Racing!
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 pm

@DerekAnistAARO: With the AMP Energy brand really losing steam, I'm hearing sponsorship for the premier series could change or be dropped altogether in 2019. Could have Pepsi take over sponsorship, but I've heard rumblings that they are not interested.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:43 pm

@2chance1: I've gotten so many emails and calls for rides, I'm regretting linking my iCloud. My Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch are all going off at once I'm losing my mind #Apple
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:58 pm

@SceneZombie: Turned some pretty fast laps all week at #WillowPoint. Turning right has never been my specialty. When asked how I was able to adjust so quickly...

@SceneZombie: ..."Yknow I tried something new. Had my #PiH and never felt more confident behind the wheel."...

@SceneZombie: Shoutout to @ElectricWolf87 for that gem of an idea
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 2:04 pm

@ElectricWolf87: @SceneZombie You're welcome hahahahaha

@RobertCorrellAARO: No team seems to have won the @2chance1 sweepstakes yet, but it is possible that whatever team does land him will need to make some moves. Be on the lookout. #AERS #Mertz
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

@JeffKlinger: Hearing the #AARO met with Shawn Glossum and JN representatives this morning to discuss the incident between the 88 and 9. Garth apparently requested this meeting in attempt to see if any penalties would be given. Florence Garth is rightfully upset with the 9 team and it’s driver.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:31 am

@2chance1: Really miss being on track. It's been too long #missracing
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 4:08 pm

@SGROfficial: We've got some very exciting news for 2019 coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AARO FaceSpace Thread   AARO FaceSpace Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AARO FaceSpace Thread
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next