The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread

Go down 
+5
Jakar545
Tanrar
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=14281

Are you fucking kidding me...?

Weather will be weather...
They should have a race to see how far they can go in all of that mud. Razz
Perhaps they should race on mud tires. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Mud tires? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Mud tires? Laughing
I know right?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Jayski wrote:
Danica could be cut from GoDaddy advertising: Caution lights are flashing for racing star Danica Patrick's lucrative gig with Go Daddy. The advertising future of Go Daddy's go-to girl appears to be in limbo as Go Daddy is about to announce the hiring of a new ad agency, Deutsch NY, which will have freedom to drop the sexy racing star from the Web domain company's Super Bowl ad lineup. Patrick, 30, has starred in more Super Bowl spots - 10 - than any other celebrity, including Michael Jordan and Cindy Crawford. Overall, she's appeared in 22 Go Daddy commercials since 2007 and is believed to earn upwards of $1 million annually for those commercial efforts. But Patrick has not appeared in a Go Daddy spot for months, and the company says it has no current plans to feature her in any spots at least through January. "The question at hand is: Is she in the Super Bowl or not?" says Barb Rechterman, chief marketing officer at Go Daddy. "What we're trying to do is redefine sexy to be a small-business owner running a successful business. So we want to explore options of how we make our advertising new." Patrick's Q Score, which tracks likability, has recently been heading south, falling from 29 in 2010 to 19 in 2012. The average race car driver rates a 13 Q Score. "It raises a warning signal to evaluate the strength of her emotional connection with consumers," says Henry Schafer, executive vice president at The Q Scores Co.(USA Today)(10-18-2012)

Danica's funding might leave her? Very Happy Stewart will still keep her since she's a female, which is why she makes so much of that money...
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:56 pm

I lol'd at Dale Shearer pulling a Michael Waltrip in qualifying.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Dear Danica Patrick:

Saw the video of them getting together on NASCAR.com and Danica clearly turned down into the 83 when they first made contact. The lap before the wreck, Cassill got loose out of the corner and came very close to the 10, but DIDN'T HIT HER. Then Danica felt offended that a failure of an excuse of a driver actually raced the almighty walking ATM of NASCAR and decided to try and put him in the fence, only to fail miserably and wreck herself.

Did we not see this kind of shit yesterday with Joey fucking Logano?

Just because you have all the sponsorship in the world and breasts doesn't mean that people can't actually race you. Landon gained huge respect points from me with his radio communications and that is truly right. She was just mad that somebody actually had the balls to race her the way people should be racing and tried to take the 83 out, yet ended up putting herself in the wall. Bravo, dumbass.

Last edited by Casey Lester on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

DANICA HAS NO BREASTS
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:33 pm

DLeck6211 wrote:
DANICA HAS NO BREASTS

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Just because you have all the sponsorship in the world and breasts
all the sponsorship in the world and breasts
and breasts

Danica? Breasts?

Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 pm

No SS Motorsports at Martinsville. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
No SS Motorsports at Martinsville. Sad

Sad
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Why not? (The 0 team?)
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Skate wrote:
Why not? (The 0 team?)

Funding's just not there.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Skate wrote:
Why not? (The 0 team?)

Funding's just not there.
And they didn't want to start-and-park, either. Gained some more respect from me for not starting-and-parking, though I know times are tough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 am

JIMMIEWINSLOL
Back to top Go down
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 am

DLeck6211 wrote:
JIMMIEWINSLOL
No surprise there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2