The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_vote_lcapTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_voting_barTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_vote_lcapTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_voting_barTalladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread

Go down 
+5
Jakar545
Tanrar
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread Empty
PostSubject: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Decided to move DuQuoin to this thread.

Spoiler:

Cup Starting Lineup

http://www.jayski.com/news/stats/2012/story/_/page/30-Talladega-Qualifying-Lineup

ARCA Entry List

http://www.arcaracing.com/schedule.php?contentid=1643

Last edited by Casey Lester on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
Spoiler:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Calm down...I believe that was more of Stewarts fault but it was the last lap at Dega, what can you do?

What a nasty wreck though. Hope everyone is uninjured. Somewhat happy with the winner though.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I was really pissed at Waltrip at first, but that was Tony's fault. Oh well, at least Kenseth won, Gordon got second, and David Ragan and Regan Smith got top-5's.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Calm down...

What a nasty wreck though. Hope everyone is uninjured. Somewhat happy with the winner though.

Looked at another angle and saw Stewart come down. But still, it seemed like Kenseth would've blocked any run they would've tried to make on him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Jayski.com wrote:
Timmy Hill to run the #32 at Charlotte: NASCAR Nationwide Series regular Timmy Hill will be pulling double duty this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway (NC), racing in both the NASCAR Nationwide Series "Dollar General 300" on Friday, October 12th, and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series "Bank of America 500" on Saturday, October 13th. Friday he will be racing the #41 Lilly Trucking Ford for Rick Ware Racing, and on Saturday he will be in the #32 U.S. Chrome Ford for FAS Lane Racing. "I am excited to be back in a Sprint Cup car this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway, a track I have had some great runs at," said Hill. "I have two great race cars this weekend and I am looking forward to driving both the Rick Ware Racing #41 Friday night and the FAS Lane Racing #32 Saturday night."(TimmyHill.com)(10-10-2012)

Let me rephrase a sentence.

Timmy Hill wrote:
"I have two great race cars this weekend and I am looking forward to driving start-n'-parking both the Rick Ware Racing #41 Friday night and the FAS Lane Racing #32 Saturday night."
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

FAS Lane Racing doesn't start-and-park.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Chives5150 wrote:

They don't?
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

They don't?

They have never.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

They don't?
They park as much as Jimmie Johnson when his nuts are being eaten by a mongoose.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 pm

REGAN SMITH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
REGAN SMITH
This. Hope Jr. feels better soon, though. That must suck to know you can't race when you're right in the middle of the Chase.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm

I hope Jr. gets better quick and all, but REGAN SMITH! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Also, AJ Allmendinger in the 51.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
I hope Jr. gets better quick and all, but REGAN SMITH! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Also, AJ Allmendinger in the 51.

This.

ALL OF MY YES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=14281

Are you fucking kidding me...?

Weather will be weather...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 pm

At least they only put Kansas 5 days from now. Plus, are you on Xbox, sir?
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=14281

Are you fucking kidding me...?

Weather will be weather...
They should have a race to see how far they can go in all of that mud. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread   Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talladega, Charlotte and Martinsville/Kansas Weekend Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next