The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_voting_barJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_voting_barJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?

Go down 
+6
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Its Webzic
kensethfan
Tanrar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 am

Ryan Blaney is still running a few exes for TBR in Nationwide, so it's probably David Reutimann.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
We still have to wait for sample B's results to come in.

Wrong topic, Texas.

Not really Smile

^ This.

Allmendinger's suspension can relate to this. If Blaney's out of TBR, then his chances of going to Penske all ride on Allmendinger failing or passing.

No, no, no. Blaney is NOT going to Penske. Not even a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

Casey Lester wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:
We still have to wait for sample B's results to come in.

Wrong topic, Texas.

Not really Smile

^ This.

Allmendinger's suspension can relate to this. If Blaney's out of TBR, then his chances of going to Penske all ride on Allmendinger failing or passing.

No, no, no. Blaney is NOT going to Penske. Not even a possibility.

Thank you, Mr. Penske for confirming this.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am

Your welcome. Dave is way past his prime.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 am

Casey Lester wrote:

But is he though? We never saw him in any good equipment really. He's doing alright in the 36, why not give him a shot in a good car?

I know it's highly unlikely but wouldn't you want to see what Blaney can do in a Penske car?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 am

It would be nice, but I'm being realistic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 am

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

But is he though? We never saw him in any good equipment really. He's doing alright in the 36, why not give him a shot in a good car?

I know it's highly unlikely but wouldn't you want to see what Blaney can do in a Penske car?

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 07jd-daytona
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

How long did he drive that?
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

2005 only, it was so Clint Bowyer would be locked in for 2006. He had 2 top 10s and 13 top 20s, he also led 24 laps.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

2005 only, it was so Clint Bowyer would be locked in for 2006. He had 2 top 10s and 13 top 20s, he also led 24 laps.

That's not a Penske car, but I see your point.

I'll bet if Blaney went to Penske, he wouldn't be too far off from how AJ's doing. Without all the drug test issues. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 pm

If I remember correctly, Blaney was still getting some poles back when Bill Davis Racing started to go, I think in 2007? I would love to see Blaney in a decent ride, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
If I remember correctly, Blaney was still getting some poles back when Bill Davis Racing started to go, I think in 2007? I would love to see Blaney in a decent ride, though.

They ceased operations, sadly, in 2009.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Chives5150 wrote:

He got one pole at Loudon. As much as I hate to say it, that was about all he did that season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

That's not a Penske car, but I see your point.

I'll bet if Blaney went to Penske, he wouldn't be too far off from how AJ's doing. Without all the drug test issues. Razz

I'd bet he'd do better than AJ.
Back to top Go down
carboneandrew
Racing Legend
carboneandrew

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Well luckily Ruti and Blaney stay at TBR... Yeley is moving over to the #37 team with MaxQ. They have an alliance with TBR.. some sort of partnership
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Glad no one is getting kicked out of TBR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2