The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_vote_lcapDavid Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_voting_barDavid Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_vote_lcapDavid Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_voting_barDavid Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.

Go down 
+2
Tanrar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. Empty
PostSubject: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

From Jayski:
Jayski wrote:
Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) added NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) driver David Reutimann to the team's 2012 driver lineup alongside Dave Blaney. Still seeking sponsorship for both Reutimann and Blaney, details regarding car number, sponsors and team members will follow in the upcoming weeks. "Tommy has built a really good organization from the ground up in a really short amount of time," said Reutimann. "One of the things I like about Tommy and what's refreshing about him is that he is just a racer. There are lots of things he could be doing but instead he is at the shop every day working hard to build the organization from the ground up. There are not a lot of true racers in the garage, and he is one of them. It's the way I was raised with my Dad, so we are on the same page. I'm just really looking forward to the season and see what we can do." TBR competed in every event in the 36-race NSCS schedule in 2011 and raced into the top-35 in NSCS Owner Points, meeting the team's 2011 season goals. Blaney drove to the team's best finish of third in the October event at Talladega Superspeedway. The team also fielded a second car for five events in the second half of the season.

"Reutimann will be a great addition to our program and to Dave Blaney," commented team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Last season, we met our goal of running the entire schedule and making the top-35 in points. This season, our goals is to continue our progress on the competition side. Having two veteran drivers in Reutimann and Blaney is a very important step in our program's growth. We are still working on finding funding for next year, but having a car guaranteed in the first five races, including the Daytona 500, is a big step for our team. We had success last year with our partners. Although Golden Corral will not return in 2012, they were very happy with the exposure they received. We hope they have shown other companies the value of our program and that our program will once again align with their business objectives."
TBR competed in every race and locked the #36 Chevy in the top-35 in NSCS Owner Points. TBR also fielded a second [#35 Chevy] car for select races in the past two seasons with multiple drivers.(Tommy Baldwin Racing)

MORE: Reutimann agreed to a one-year deal for 2012. Baldwin will start the season as Reutimann's crew chief, while veteran chief mechanic Philippe Lopez would again work with Blaney. Reutimann said he and Baldwin had discussed their schedule, with start-and-parking not in their plans. "As we talked [Monday] we're looking at 26 races -- not a full season but that's something we're obviously angling towards and trying to do and we're going there to race," Reutimann said. "They have a great group of guys over there who are really working their butts off and it's really cool. It's gonna be a different side of things, but I think it'll be a good fit for me. Baldwin said on Monday that sponsorships for the full seasons and which car numbers his two drivers will use were still being determined, "we've got some things etched on paper and hopefully we can get those announced and move ahead." Accell Construction, which has been with Baldwin in limited appearances the past couple seasons, has already committed to the team. Baldwin said his team would bring a new car to the season-opening test at Daytona Jan. 12-14, probably with Blaney driving "to see how it compares to the field." Reutimann said he has also been talking to some Camping World Truck Series owners about some 2012 races in that series.(NASCAR.com)(1-3-2011)

AND Tommy Baldwin Racing has also signed an agreement to run Earnhardt Childress Racing engines for the 2012 season.(FoxSports)(1-3-2012)

HELLZ YEAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Glad he's not starting and parking. If they can get sponsorship, I hope he runs the whole season.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 pm

LOL Reutimann to TBR? He's screwed now.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Casey Lester wrote:

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 pm

I am actually excited for this.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. 20100908111322_1531_DontThinksoTim who knows what could happen....
Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 pm

It will be like this season but in the 35/36 car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.   David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Reutimann to Tommy Baldwin Racing.
Page 1 of 1