The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_vote_lcapJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_voting_barJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_vote_lcapJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_voting_barJ.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?

Go down 
+6
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Its Webzic
kensethfan
Tanrar
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? Empty
PostSubject: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Jayski wrote:
Yeley moving to Tommy Baldwin Racing: J.J. Yeley, who has been driving the #49 for Robinson-Blakeney Racing, tweeted Wednesday morning, "Making some positive changes for the remainder of 2012. Moving over to TBR". No additional details available yet.(7-18-2012)

I swear to god, if he takes Blaney's spot, tables will be flipped.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:
Yeley moving to Tommy Baldwin Racing: J.J. Yeley, who has been driving the #49 for Robinson-Blakeney Racing, tweeted Wednesday morning, "Making some positive changes for the remainder of 2012. Moving over to TBR". No additional details available yet.(7-18-2012)

That. ^

I'm still waiting for Blaney to win something. It's been long overdue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm

People will die if Blaney is out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

TAKE DANICA'S SPOT BUT NOT REUTIMANN'S IT'S THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAVE GOOD RESULTS
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Of course. Baldwin's only realistic hope is Danica, but then again, whenever Danica is in the 10, they give her Stewart's equipment, but anybody else gets TBR trash. It's not surprising to see Baldwin bias and lose a few decent drivers because of Danica. Stewart will probably buy TBR out and use the resources to fund SHR's 2nd car for her next year, since Newman's most likely out due to no sponsor. Yeley won't have much time in the 10, I guarantee that.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm

kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

Blaney won't win anything in Cup ever again aside from maybe a Superspeedway race.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

Blaney won't win anything in Cup ever again aside from maybe a Superspeedway race.

True. I do like Blaney, but his career is practically over already.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Please don't take Blaney or Reutimann's spot. Oh, what am I saying...?! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

I know you guys all love Blaney but you have to be realistic. ;D
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

:okay:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

Now that we're being realistic, would Yeley do any better?
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

The last time I've seen Yeley do well is when he filled in for Tony Stewart at the 2008 Daytona night race. Do I think he'll do any better here? Based on the length of time I've seen him do well, no, I don't think he'll do any better.

Also, I think Blaney has something left to prove. He's experienced, he's started every race this season, and he's led a few times already this year. Maybe he can squeeze out something at Michigan, Indianapolis or Talladega later this year.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

In reality, all I want him to do is win a Talladega race.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 pm

kensethfan wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Jayski wrote:

That. ^

lol.

The last time I've seen Yeley do well is when he filled in for Tony Stewart at the 2008 Daytona night race. Do I think he'll do any better here? Based on the length of time I've seen him do well, no, I don't think he'll do any better.

Also, I think Blaney has something left to prove. He's experienced, he's started every race this season, and he's led a few times already this year. Maybe he can squeeze out something at Michigan, Indianapolis or Talladega later this year.

I never said Yeley was any better but I agree Yeley is worse...
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:

I never said Yeley was any better but I agree Yeley is worse...

That was aimed moreover towards Tim, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Wait a minute...

I just realized something.

Ryan Blaney's driving for Penske.

If Yeley replaces Blaney in the 36, then Dave has a good chance of going to Penske to drive the 22 in cup! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Wait a minute...

If Yeley replaces Blaney in the 36, then Dave has a good chance of going to Penske to drive the 22 in cup! Shocked

HEY I TOLD YOU THAT Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Nick399 wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Wait a minute...

You also told me Stacy's Mom has got it going on, but you were wrong about that Razz
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
moppenheimer

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Weatherman wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Wait a minute...

You also told me Stacy's Mom has got it going on, but you were wrong about that Razz

Was he though?
J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? Rachel10
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Wait a minute...

That makes me think. Ryan Blaney being signed to Penske might mean that he isn't with TBR anymore for the remainder of the season. That might be because Dave Blaney was sacked from the 36. NOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 am

We still have to wait for sample B's results to come in.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 am

Chives5150 wrote:

Wrong topic, Texas.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 am

kensethfan wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

Wrong topic, Texas.

Not really Smile
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 am

Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

Wrong topic, Texas.

Not really Smile

^ This.

Allmendinger's suspension can relate to this. If Blaney's out of TBR, then his chances of going to Penske all ride on Allmendinger failing or passing.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

Wrong topic, Texas.

Not really Smile

^ This.

Allmendinger's suspension can relate to this. If Blaney's out of TBR, then his chances of going to Penske all ride on Allmendinger failing or passing.
Sorry, I forgot to hit 'Reply' to someone's comment. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?   J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.J. Yeley to Tommy Baldwin Racing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next