The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_voting_barKurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_voting_barKurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske

Go down 
+11
Tyson Lautenschlager
Its Webzic
Jrod
Alta
kensethfan
Tanrar
Cynon
VincentGiac426
VerizonGuy12
Chives5150
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Tyson Lautenschlager wrote:
Reutimann almost made the chase one year so wh... oh right because he used to drive Toyota...

Problem? Banana Llama
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 pm

HOLY F*CK

Maryeve Dufault Confirmed to #22: Multiple sources have confirmed that Maryeve Dufault has been hired to drive the #22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge for Penske Racing next season. Her close connections with Dodge were reportedly a major factor in her signing. Dufault competed in the 2011 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard's, finishing 16th in the standings despite missing two races. Team Boss Roger Penske nor Maryeve Dufault were available for comment.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Alta wrote:
HOLY F*CK

Maryeve Dufault Confirmed to #22: Multiple sources have confirmed that Maryeve Dufault has been hired to drive the #22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge for Penske Racing next season. Her close connections with Dodge were reportedly a major factor in her signing. Dufault competed in the 2011 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard's, finishing 16th in the standings despite missing two races. Team Boss Roger Penske nor Maryeve Dufault were available for comment.

Hahaha, nice try. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:29 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Alta wrote:
HOLY F*CK

Hahaha, nice try. Razz
It's Legit.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 pm

I want Brian Keselowski in the #22 like so bad! If not Penske should have a 3rd team with Bob Keselowski as the Crew Cheif and Brian driving. The number will be #92. They should get Discount Tires and Alliance to sponsor him and get points from the #33, #4, or #83.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
GWoodard41
Racing Phenom
GWoodard41

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Alta wrote:
HOLY F*CK

Hahaha, nice try. Razz

I believe it's legit, isn't he [Penske] in Quebec or somewhere in Canada right now?
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm surprised we haven't seen a CSI Miami joke from Dan...

Looks like Kurt just got
*puts on sunglasses*
SHELLED.
*YEEEAAAAHHHHHH*
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
I want Brian Keselowski in the #22 like so bad! If not Penske should have a 3rd team with Bob Keselowski as the Crew Cheif and Brian driving. The number will be #92.

UM NO. 12 PLZ.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
I want Brian Keselowski in the #22 like so bad! If not Penske should have a 3rd team with Bob Keselowski as the Crew Cheif and Brian driving. The number will be #92.

UM NO. 12 PLZ.

Brian won't get that ride I don't think...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Cardinals5
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 pm

If we're going by who deserves the ride more, it would be Reutimann because of what he made of that crap MWR equipment.

But since that's not how this works, I expect Ragan will get it. Hopefully Maryeve Dufault won't actually get the ride but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Block Camphausen
Racing Legend
Block Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Tyson Lautenschlager wrote:
I'm surprised we haven't seen a CSI Miami joke from Dan...

Looks like Kurt just got
*puts on sunglasses*
SHELLED.
*YEEEAAAAHHHHHH*
That is actually the best one of those jokes ever made on the forum.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 pm

My dad on where Kurt Busch will go next year: "Maybe he should just take a year off and think about how stupid he is."

XD
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Sadly, I think Ragan is expected to get the ride, although he doesn't deserve it by any means. I'd like to see Landon Cassill or Trevor Bayne get it. Busch can go to Finch, I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske   Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Busch apparently out of ride at Penske
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2