The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_vote_lcapNC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_voting_barNC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_vote_lcapNC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_voting_barNC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) Empty
PostSubject: NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)   NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 pm

hello everybody, the reason I'm ranting now is beacause a captain A CAPTAIN is now in trouble for making a video onboard the USS Enterprise.

oh? a video? thats not so bad.

oh no....it's not the end my friends.....he is in trouble beacause he made a video that has Gay slurs, suggestive shower scenes and mimicked masturbation, AND HE IS A FUCKING CAPTAIN!!!!!

and they say it was made to be funny. bull shit. it bashed gays, shown half (if not full) naked people in the shower (the good parts were not present), and had a scene that mimicked masturbation, that IS NOT FUNNY! IT IS IGNORANT AND FUCKING WRONG ESPECIALLY FROM A CAPTAIN! HE IS SUPPOSED TO LEAD THE CREW, NOT BASH GAYS! why in the hell did he decide to do this? beacause of ignorance, thats why. he should not be in the navy for this kind of behavior. this isn't funny, bashing gays isn't funny, and Captains that think that they can get away with this are complete assholes.

that is all I have to say, Jrod, if you want to do a rant on this, go right ahead.

Navycook75, the ranter who doesn't make a video that has gay slurs, shower scenes and faked masturbation, out.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)   NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm

another text rant.... still will do rant vids though

I was searching on youtube for something and came across a video "McDonalds Stripsearch" the words under it said "girl gets searched and molested at McDonalds"

basically, McDonalds got a call from somebody pretty much saying that they want one of the workers to get stripsearched, sounds innocent enough, right? gets even worse from there...... after that was done, the caller told the guy to tell the girl to run in place and do jumping jacks....with nothing on. then after that, she was told to do.....things..... they had the wife of the person who was carring out the orders was there pretty much describe what was going on. she was shown the video, and her attourney said that "hurr....we're not going to answer anymore questions, she can't talk about this...." are you fucking serious? WHY THE FUCK CAN'T SHE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS? FUCK THE ATTOURNEY! I'D TELL THEM EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT, WETHER OR NOT I GET ARRESTED. WHO THE FUCK WOULD COME UP WITH THIS SICK ASS JOKE? DE-HUMANIZING A INNOCENT 18 YEAR OLD LIKE THIS? if I could get my hands on that peice of shit......I'll dehumanize him in front of the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.

Navycook75, out.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)   NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Uh, what?...
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)   NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Uh, what?...
shut up and eat your vegetables.

Vegetables
Vegetable
Vegetabl
Vegetab
Vegeta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)   NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am

Yay for DBZ reference! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)   NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NC75 Rant time! (bad language ahead)
Page 1 of 1