The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Time to set the record straight. I_vote_lcapTime to set the record straight. I_voting_barTime to set the record straight. I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Time to set the record straight. I_vote_lcapTime to set the record straight. I_voting_barTime to set the record straight. I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Time to set the record straight.

Go down 
+4
Jesse Pizzajarvi
DLeck6211
Tanrar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

Time to set the record straight. Empty
PostSubject: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:03 am

Hey there.

I think it's time for me to get something off my chest regarding the stuff that's been going on the past few months, because TBH, I've been waiting to say this for a while, but have hesitated.

I'm sick and tired of people connecting ME to the bullshit that happens with ISRA.

Do I go onto the Teamspeak? Yes.

Do I sick them on the forum intentionally? No. Quit assuming that just because I'm a member of the Teamspeak server, that it's always MY fault when people come on and derp around. Have you ever thought that maybe they have their own FREE WILL?

But I'm always getting people on my ass, and it pisses me off that I'm always being ridden by someone.

The bullshit and stupidity on this forum is what has driven me away from this place. It's tiring and tedious to deal with this crap constantly. Every single time ISRA comes on and fuck around, it's always Tanner's fault. Oh yeah, I'm TOTALLY some kind of fucking telepath that can control people and sick them on a forum just because I'm mad at someone.

This is what I feel is the truth. People might disagree with me, but this is what I feel. If I get banned for this, that's simply silencing free speech.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Hey there.

I think it's time for me to get something off my chest regarding the stuff that's been going on the past few months, because TBH, I've been waiting to say this for a while, but have hesitated.

I'm sick and tired of people connecting ME to the bullshit that happens with ISRA.

Do I go onto the Teamspeak? Yes.

Do I sick them on the forum intentionally? No. Quit assuming that just because I'm a member of the Teamspeak server, that it's always MY fault when people come on and derp around. Have you ever thought that maybe they have their own FREE WILL?

But I'm always getting people on my ass, and it pisses me off that I'm always being ridden by someone.

The bullshit and stupidity on this forum is what has driven me away from this place. It's tiring and tedious to deal with this crap constantly. Every single time ISRA comes on and fuck around, it's always Tanner's fault. Oh yeah, I'm TOTALLY some kind of fucking telepath that can control people and sick them on a forum just because I'm mad at someone.

This is what I feel is the truth. People might disagree with me, but this is what I feel. If I get banned for this, that's simply silencing free speech.
same goes for me as well...and to be honest, most of ISRA thinks that this forum is a joke...don't believe me? go on the Teamspeak and ask for yourself....OH WAIT

EDIT: also, quit assuming that every new member on here is Mertz, or an ISRA member, like I said, Mertz doesn't give a shit about this place anymore, and like I said above, none of the ISRA members give enough of a shit to sign up....BECAUSE MOST OF THEM HAVE ACCOUNTS ALREADY ON HERE, and the rest of the ISRA members really don't give a shit about this place in general.

Like Tanner said, none of the ISRA raids are done by me or Tanner, it's usually some of the other ISRA members who start it.....
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:15 am

Understood. I don't get why they would do this to us when we haven't done shit over there. I'm not gonna go over to EFR and start anything or get into a fight. But they come over here and do this to us without us knowing a reason. And yes, Tanner. I assumed that it was ISRA or Mertz who had those accounts. But I never said it was your fault. Anyway, after some thinking, maybe they do this to see if the admins can get our act together and step up when necessary, but possibly, it's due to my stupidity on the forum and they see those people as "troll bait". (I couldn't think of a better word to put in. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 am

Well why don't you just ban them or whatnot when they come on? Obviously I wasn't on last night so someone had to...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Well why don't you just ban them or whatnot when they come on? Obviously I wasn't on last night so someone had to...

Eric did. We were on when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

Eric did. We were on when it happened.

Right. I know.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
pennst24
Race Winner

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm

To add my two cents into the ring, 80% of ISRA hasn't heard about/doesn't care about this place, and would not create accounts to troll. Granted, there are a few people there (not naming names) who do these things, but to even think that it's everyone there that's doing this is wrong to assume. I have not made any other troll accounts.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 pm

pennst24 wrote:
To add my two cents into the ring, 80% of ISRA hasn't heard about/doesn't care about this place, and would not create accounts to troll. Granted, there are a few people there (not naming names) who do these things, but to even think that it's everyone there that's doing this is wrong to assume. I have not made any other troll accounts.

I guess we just generalized Dan/Ben/Collin/other people as ISRA as a whole, but I'm sure that we didn't actually mean that everybody in ISRA did this sort of thing. Take Madrigal as an example.
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

I'd love to add to this, but I think I'll just bite my tongue.
Back to top Go down
pennst24
Race Winner

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
pennst24 wrote:

I guess we just generalized Dan/Ben/Collin/other people as ISRA as a whole, but I'm sure that we didn't actually mean that everybody in ISRA did this sort of thing. Take Madrigal as an example.

Collin McNaught was banned from ISRA long ago, Ben doesn't troll, and Dan Mackay is, well, Dan Mackay.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 pm

The only guy that trolls over here is Mackay

Mackay does not equal the whole of ISRA.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:33 pm

to be completely honest, we're not as bad as you guys think....but Alta is right, the only one that trolls is Dan Mackay....but who didn't expect that?
Back to top Go down
DieFool
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not gonna go over to EFR and start anything or get into a fight.
The difference between this place and EFR is that you'd get vaporized from EFR right away for starting shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to set the record straight.   Time to set the record straight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to set the record straight.
Page 1 of 1