The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_vote_lcap2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_voting_bar2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_vote_lcap2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_voting_bar2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread Empty
PostSubject: 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread   2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Self-explanatory. Discuss thoughs/opinions. I'll start a fight sooner or later. Razz
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread   2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 am

Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl, that's my bet for 2013
Back to top Go down
Alpineopossum
Race Winner

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread   2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:01 pm

2013 NNS Silly Season

SR2 Motorsports (Toyota)
00 – TBA – TBA
24 – Blake Koch – TBA
TBA – TBA – TBA
SR2 bought out the #81 MacDonald Motorsports team, but they will not retain the #81 car number. Blake Koch has signed to one of the three full time entries this team will field. British touring car driver Harry Vaulkhard was doing some testing for the old MacDonald Motorsports team before the buy-out. I would put him as a prime contender for the #81. Nothing is known about the status of Jason Bowles or American Majority (which I’m pretty sure would leave the team if a British driver was in their car). The SR2 team ran paydrivers for most of last year so it would not be surprising if the #00 and/or the #81 becomes a rent-a-ride

JD Motorsports with Gary Keller (Chevrolet)
01 – Mike Wallace – TBA
4 – Danny Efland/Darryl Harr – TBA
In a similar setup to last year, Wallace and Efland are back. Sponsorship for Wallace is TBA.

Richard Childress Racing (Chevrolet)
2 – Brian Scott – Shore Lodge
3 – Austin Dillon – Advocare
33 – Paul Menard/Kevin Harvick/Tony Stewart/Ty Dillon – Menard’s/Rheem/Ritz/Wesco
[PT] 21 – Dakota Armstrong – TBA
The team parted ways with Elliott Sadler in the offseason. Brian Scott (and the Shore Lodge sponsorship that comes with him) are in Sadler’s old ride (who ironically is in the #11 car previously occupied by Scott). Paul Menard, Kevin Harvick, Tony Stewart, and Ty Dillon will each have stints in the #33 car. Austin Dillon’s #3 team is back without changes. Dakota Armstrong will make a few appearances in the #21 car mid year.

JR Motorsports (Chevrolet)
5 – Kasey Kahne/Brad Sweet/Jimmie Johnson – Great Clips
7 – Regan Smith – Hellman’s/Ragú
[PT] 88 – Dale Earnhardt, Jr. – Tax Slayer.com
In a major shake up, Danica Patrick has left the team to go to the Cup Series and Cole Whitt has been removed from his seat (although he is still held under contract to the JR team). Replacing Danica Patrick is Regan Smith, who was left rideless after being sacked from Furniture Row late last season. Dale Earnhardt Jr will run the now part-time #88 car. Taking over the five car is Kasey Kahne and Brad Sweet who bring Great Clips money, thus ending the twelve year sponsorship of the #38 Turner car that began back when it was an Atkins Motorsport Ford driven by the now-dead Christian Elder. Jimmie Johnson will run Phoenix in the #5 car.

Roush/Fenway Racing (Ford)
6 – Trevor Bayne – Valvoline
60 – Travis Pastrada – Boost Mobile
[PT] 16 – Ryan Reed – National Diabetes Prevention Foundation
Team expands from one full time car to two. Ricky Stenhouse leaves for Cup and Trevor Bayne replaces him. Travis Pastrada joins the team after leaving RAB. I would have thought Boost would sponsor him but I can’t see how the Boost logo would fit on that HIDEOUS paint scheme he has on the #60 car. Type one diabetic Ryan Reed has joined the team as a part time driver. I remarked that NASCAR saw Charlie Kimball and thought “I want one of those” but I was unaware that Miguel Paludo was a diabetic. Nevertheless, it’s impressive the Kimball, Paludo, and Reed are still able to race with their disease.

TriStar Motorsports (Toyota)
10 – Jeff Green – TBA
14 – Eric McClure – Hefty/Reynolds
19 – Mike Bliss – G-Oil/Sheraton
44 – Hal Martin – American Custom Yachts
[PT] 91 – Chad Hackenbrancht – TBA
Tayler Malsam left the team and despite some moving around in the team Hal Martin is the new man on the squad. Bliss and Green are returning. I have a cousin who I believe is doing an internship at this team. Chad Hackenbrancht will run a part time schedule for this team. It appears that Bliss is now fully sponsored, so this might mean that Jeff Green will start running full races. It should not be forgotten that Bliss was 8th in points in 2012. Eric McClure is back. Hal Martin, the “Rajin’ Cajun” (everytime I hear that I think of James Carville) will run for ROTY.

Joe Gibbs Racing (Toyota)
11 – Elliott Sadler – One Main Financial Group
18 – Denny Hamlin/Matt Kenseth – GameStop/Z-Line/Dollar General/Reser’s
20 – Brian Vickers – Dollar General
54 – Kyle Busch/Kurt Busch – Monster Energy Drink
JGR acquires the #54 car. Joey Logano and Brian Scott have both been fired and in their place are Elliott Sadler, Brian Vickers, and Matt Kenseth. It appears that Michael McDowell and Darrell Wallace, Jr will appear here from time to time.

Team Penske (Ford)
12 – Sam Hornish, Jr. – Alliance Truck Parts/Würth
22 – Brad Keselowski/Ryan Blaney/Joey Logano – Discount Tire/Ruby Tuesday/Hertz
Penske switches to Ford after the Dodge withdrawal. Hornish and Keselowski return. Ryan Blaney will get a few runs and Joey Logano will get some seat time in the #22 team as well. I would expect Jacques Villenuve to run the road courses like he always does.

Rick Ware Racing (Ford)
15 – Juan Carlos Blum – TBA
41 – TBA – TBA
Rick Ware’s team has, it would appear, hired Mexican driver Juan Carlos Blum to drive for them. Pakistani driver Nur Ali ran a few races for the team last year and he brings a huge amount of cash so it wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up at this team.

Turner Scott Motorsports (Chevrolet)
30 – Nelson Piquet, Jr – Qualcomm
31 – Justin Allgair – Brandt Professional Agriculture
32 – Kyle Larson – Cottonelle/Clorox/Target
[PT] 38 – Jeb Burton – Arrowhead E-Cigs
Brad Sweet, Kasey Kahne, and Great Clips have left the team. Nelson Piquet Jr will take over the #30 car full time. Allgair returns. Kyle Larson will run the #32 in an effort backed by Chip Ganassi and Felix Stabatas. Jeb Burton will run a part time schedule in another car, probably the #38.

Go Green Racing (Ford)
39 – Jeffery Earnhardt – Go Green Racing
Jeffery Earnhardt will run for ROTY for the Go Green Racing team.

The Motorsports Group (Chevrolet)
40 – Reed Sorenson – Wix Filters/Mechanix Wear
42 – TBA – Curtis Key Plumbing Start and Park Mafia
46 – Chase Miller – Curtis Key Plumbing Start and Park Mafia
47 – TBA – Curtis Key Plumbing Start and Park Mafia
The Motorsports Group has hired Reed Sorenson and acquired some sponsorship. Chase Miller is in the #46 but the others are TBA. My guess would be that some combination of Matthew DiBennendetto, Josh Wise, Scott Speed, and Erik Darnell will occupy the others.

Richard Petty Motorsports (Ford)
43 – Michael Annett – Pilot/Flying J
Michael Annett and his family cash return to the Petty team.

Jeremy Clements Racing (Chevrolet)
51 – Jeremy Clements – TBA
Haven’t heard anything from this team but because Clements is an owner driver I’d expect him to be back.

Hamilton/Means Racing (Chevrolet)
52 – Joey Gase – Better Business Bureau
Joey Gase takes over the #52.

ML Motorsports (Chevrolet)
70 – Johanna Long – Foretravel Motorcoach
Johanna Long returns for a full season.

Mike Harmon Racing (Dodge)
74 – Mike Harmon – TBA
Harmon will run an old Dodge. Sponsorship is TBA buuuuttt duuuuuddee it like might beeeeeee Koma Unwind maaaaannnn.

Kyle Busch Motorsports (Toyota)
77 – Parker Klingerman – Monster Energy Drink
Parker Klingerman is the new driver for KBM. The #54 car is now run by Gibbs.

KH Motorsports (Ford)
92 – Dexter Stacey – TBA
Dexter Stacey will run full time with this new team.

RAB Racing (Toyota)
99 – Alex Bowman – TBA
[PT] 29 – Kenny Wallace – Federated Auto Parts
Wallace moves to part time. Travis Pastrada leaves for Roush and Alex Bowman replaces him.

Phoenix Racing (Chevrolet)
[PT] 1 – Kurt Busch – Guy’s Roofing
Will run the superspeedways as usual.

Team SLR (Chevrolet)
[PT] 8 – Scott Lagasse, Jr./Corey LaJoie – Hybrid Lights/Boy Scouts of America
Team SLR is a new team that appeared late last year. The currently plan on running 12 races and could run up to 6 more according to their website.

R3 Motorsports (TBA)
[PT] 23 – TBA – TBA
Will supposedly run part time but details aren’t known.

NDS Motorsports (TBA)
[PT] 53 – Andrew Ranger – TBA
Will run the road course races.

Rusty Wallace Racing (Ford)
[PT] 66 – Steven Wallace – Richard Tocado Companies
Steven Wallace returns for a part time schedule.

Jay Robinson Racing with NEMCO Motorsports (Toyota)
[PT] 87 – Joe Nemechek – TBA
NEMCO is absorbed by Jay Robinson and will be a part time effort.

Biagi-DenBeste Racing (Ford)
[PT] 98 – Kevin Swindell – TBA
Team will supposedly run about 15 races.

People I haven't heard much about...
- John Jackson
- Ryan Hackett's team
- Blatentsh!t (John Blakenship)
- The plastic twins (Cope) or their dad
- Randy Hill Racing
- Adrien/Tanner Berryhill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread   2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Thread
Page 1 of 1