The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_vote_lcapNASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_voting_barNASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_vote_lcapNASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_voting_barNASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? Empty
PostSubject: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:19 pm

It has been rumored that the NNS will be switching to a modified version of the COT in July for the Daytona race. Also, apparently the Ford Mustang will be making an appearance in NASCAR for the first time ever. Read the article below for more details...

It appears the Nationwide Series version of the Car of Tomorrow will not make its debut until next July at Daytona. NASCAR had hoped to roll out the new car for the series next February, however after meeting Tuesday with Nationwide Series owners at NASCAR's Technical Center in Concord, North Carolina, team owner Rusty Wallace said it was a timing issue. The former Sprint Cup Series champion said, "Most of the teams were concerned about how soon the car would come out and how much would it cost. As the meeting went on it became apparent it won't come out in Daytona (February) as thought...it's just too soon." Wallace felt the majority of the owners thought the car should roll out next July at Daytona and probably no road courses will be involved in 2010. The delay is all about money. "The economy is really killing us right now," said Wallace. "A lot of it is about cash flow too....it's all about bringing this thing out at the right time where the teams can afford it and we've got time to be prepared." Wallace suspects the new car could be raced on speedways like Phoenix or Charlotte, however NASCAR has yet to decide where testing will take place. Meanwhile, team owner Kevin Harvick came away from the meeting with a positive feeling. Harvick said, "I think they were open and listened to everyone's opinion. Obviously NASCAR is in a spot where they have to make a decision for a multitude of scenarios and situations and try to make the best decision for the sport. Obviously from a safety standpoint I think the new cars are good and listening to some of the cup owners talk about what the car has done for them, once they zeroed in on where they needed to be with chassis and things like that, it sounds like the production process is a little bit bette, a little more streamlined than it was before. It's going to take some time to put that process in place but it looks like they've thought it through and we'll see where it goes.

Mustang is already the most successful single nameplate brand in professional racing history, but it hasn't competed in NASCAR until now. Brian Wolfe, director of Ford North America Motorsports, made the announcement today that Mustang will debut as part of NASCAR's "new car" limited rollout in the 2010 Nationwide Series. Ford Racing has gone through the official NASCAR submission and approval process for the new car, and, once templates are finalized, production of Mustang parts will start so teams can build the first cars for testing later this fall
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Uhh, this thread was created by NextelRacer...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Uhh, he just posted it. Who says it can't be posted on another forum too?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm

I just thought you'd wanna give credit, because he could get mad if he sees that...
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:25 pm

He didn't write the article though. It was from another website.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 pm

I doesn't matter, he posted it. JUST LET IT GO GOD D***IT!!
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm

You know you coulda just said damnit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Well, what if a 2 yr old came on?
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm

I doubt that a 2 year old would come onto a forum. I doubt that a 2 year old would be allowed to use a computer, let alone know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
racer48racer
Hall of Famer
racer48racer

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 am

its on jasksis thats were see got it from i found it want a link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?   NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASCAR NationWide Series COT? Ford Mustang?
Page 1 of 1