The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread

Go down 
+9
MyJonny77
kensethfan
Se7en
Tanrar
Chives5150
Jrod
DLeck6211
Jesse Pizzajarvi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Great stuff tonight. Just didn't want to see Hamlin win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 pm

While the racing is not strictly the same as before, the track's attitude has without a doubt returned. Great race.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:02 am

Chives5150 wrote:

This exactly. Totally wanted Edwards to win that, but oh well.

Also, Ty Dillon, while he is one of my favorite Nationwide drivers, drove like an idiot yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 am

Nick399 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

Also, Ty Dillon, while he is one of my favorite Nationwide drivers, drove like an idiot yesterday.
inb4itwasAustin
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

Mr. Dr. Professor Mech wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

inb4itwasAustin

lol I wrote Ty.. I meant Austin...
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 am

Nick399 wrote:
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

inb4itwasAustin

lol I wrote Ty.. I meant Austin...

You have no clue how hard I just laughed.

Anyway, I wasn't that thrilled with the first half of the race, but the second half wasn't terrible. I just hated how Hamlin pulled away at the end to make a boring finish.

By the way, we can't blame Danica for wrecking. She's a female. She gives us money and sexual appeal. Let's whore her out and make her look 200% better than she actually is. Seriously, her gender is the reason why Danica is so popular in the press. She cuts right across the fucking nose of the 78 and still throws a fit about it. What a fucking surprise there. More ratings for ESPN's piece-of-shit coverage or something. (I actually heard it was on ABC, but our motorhome didn't have that channel, so my dad and sister couldn't watch it.)

Overall, it was a decent weekend. I even got to drive the go-kart we rented today. Got a program and got a hotspot so I can actually get on the forum and stuff. There's a few positives. N'wide shenanigans and biases, Bayne getting wrecked by Childress' grandson, Logano buzzkilling that race, Danica naturally being whored out by the media and my sister getting sick after the race. Not so much fun. This was a lot of fun, though, I will say. More fun than 2010. Now, I'll continue work on PTRL on the ride home tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 am

I love how she called out Smith. If she was a dude, he'd kick her ass to a good finish.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 am

In my TRULY HONEST OPINION...

That wreck actually WASN'T Danica's fault for a change. I know, ERMAHGERD SHE ALWAYS WRECKS PEOPLE... But I feel like this one was really 50/50.

From my analyzing of the wreck on YouTube, it looked like she was trying to merge down, thinking she cleared Regan, but Regan got a run on the straightaway, and Danica just got the short end of the stick. Really wasn't like she just jerked her steering wheel as far down to the right as she possibly could. Just a misjudgement that ended badly for Danica.

And as for the Kenseth/Stewart wreck... I don't think it was intentional on Stewart or Kenseth's part, but Kenseth was trying WAY too hard for his own good. I mean, with 160 laps to go, you don't need to be shoving into someone as hard as Matt and Tony were with each other. I still give Tony 10/10 for the helmet throw, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 am

In my honest opinion, with more analysis, both wrecks were racing incidents.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm

The Stewart-Kenseth accident was more Kenseth's fault, but Stewart DID push down a tad. Regardless, blame on Kenseth, even if he was "getting back on Stewart" for the lap earlier...

The Smith-Danica accident, I blame Smith for a tad more, but it was similar to the Stewart-Kenseth wreck as she did turn down a tad.

Just happy that we're having a racing discussion without rage.
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Nick399 wrote:
The Stewart-Kenseth accident was more Kenseth's fault, but Stewart DID push down a tad. Regardless, blame on Kenseth, even if he was "getting back on Stewart" for the lap earlier...

The Smith-Danica accident, I blame Smith for a tad more, but it was similar to the Stewart-Kenseth wreck as she did turn down a tad.

Just happy that we're having a racing discussion without rage.

The thing that bugged me about the Kenseth Tony incident, was that Kenseth went into the corner on the bottom and pushed ALL THE WAY up into Tony, who was clear at the top of the track. I have to give him blame, even though I don't want to, cause I like both drivers.

Good Amazing race, anti-climactic finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3