The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barNASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread

Go down 
+9
MyJonny77
kensethfan
Se7en
Tanrar
Chives5150
Jrod
DLeck6211
Jesse Pizzajarvi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Will Legge wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
What was the point of posting that again?

I didnt understand the video the first time but now i understand it after the second time Razz

There's a point now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

It would be insane if Casey Mears could get on the pole for the race. From what I heard, if qualifying rains out, the order is based off of 1st Practice. Mears was fastest, so that would be great. I know what I said about the 60 at Watkins, but it would be cool to see Bayne win with Pat Summitt's charity on the car. Tennessee would go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

YES, CASEY MEARS ON POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
YES, CASEY MEARS ON POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My reaction, too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bayne and Mears on the pole. Best qualifying weekend ever.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Can't wait to see how Bayne does. Obviously he's my pick to win tonight. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Chives5150 wrote:

Trevor Banye for the win (and yes, I mispelled his last name wrong on purpose.)! Very Happy

Also, take a gander at the car that Brad Keselowski will be driving tomorrow night.

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 2millerlite-retro-track

Seem familiar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 pm

This Nationwide race is great.

Also, Mears is going to pull a Dave Blaney that one year when he got the pole at Bristol and drop to 20th on lap 1. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Townley's done.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Pardon le double post, but man, Cole Whitt got SO lucky not to get swept up in that!
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Nick399 wrote:
This Nationwide race is great.

Also, Mears is going to pull a Dave Blaney that one year when he got the pole at Bristol and drop to 20th on lap 1. lol

Which series are we talking about? Because Blaney only has one career pole and that was at New Hampshire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Chives5150 wrote:

...and look at the finish he has to show for it. Why Dillon shouldn't have his career handed to him by granddad. Plus, Logano, Harvick, Kahne and Kyle Busch have rendered the NNS useless fr development. NASCAR needs to make a rule banning drivers competing for Cup points from running any lower-tier events. I saw that he lost the lead to Logano after we got to our seats on Lap 7, so I knew he wasn't gonna win. Bayne could really use the experience in N'Wide for another year before going to Cup full-time, but the drivers in Cup that run Top 10 consistently come down to N'Wide and do this. The series' purpose is nothing as long as the Cup guys are running. I thought this race might have actually been good, but I was proved wrong and just saw typical NASCAR regional racing. All the guys with the sponsors and top tier guys go down and spoil the party for the newer talent.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Bayne and Dillon got into an argument during post-race. Childress stepped in, and then Bayne eventually walked away. ESPN didn't cover it because baseball.

All I can say is wow. Trevor Bayne is the last person I would've expected to get into an argument with somebody.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Bayne and Dillon got into an argument during post-race. Childress stepped in, and then Bayne eventually walked away. ESPN didn't cover it because baseball.

All I can say is wow. Trevor Bayne is the last person I would've expected to get into an argument with somebody.

Can't say I'm surprised. Dillon ruined what would have been a Top 5 for Bayne. Dillon's had everything handed to him so far in NASCAR, Bayne's had to claw his way to where he is right now.

I may sound biased as hell, but I don't care. That shouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 pm

kensethfan wrote:
This.

Also, why did you post that picture of Keselowski's car? I don't remember that paint scheme at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Can't say I'm surprised. Dillon ruined what would have been a Top 5 for Bayne. Dillon's had everything handed to him so far in NASCAR, Bayne's had to claw his way to where he is right now.

I may sound biased as hell, but I don't care. That shouldn't have happened.

THIS. Cuppies are ruining NASCAR's development...
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 am

Apparently a Food City helicopter has crash in a lake after the race?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am

Who was in it? Anybody important?
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 am

Chives5150 wrote:

Is everyone OK?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

Is everyone OK?

This too.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Chives5150 wrote:

Is everyone OK?
http://www2.wjhl.com/m/news/2012/aug/24/breaking-reports-chopper-crash-south-holston-lake-ar-2152389/

Not sure. Someone said that it was a corporate helicopter. Not a whole lot of details have emerged yet.
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Dillon wrecks Trevor Bayne and Justin Allgaier, showing that he needs to go back to driving school. I like Dillon, but really? You drove like a complete tool last night. Anyways, I hope Mears does well tonight, although it was likely a qualifying setup in that car.

And I hope Brad wins just cause dat car.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm hoping this race will be better...
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

RJAForever13 wrote:
I'm hoping this race will be better...

Last night's race was great. Bristol did a lot of work to try and bring back the old kind of racing here pre-2007, and in my opinion, it worked. We even saw a few tempers flare tonight, particularly Allgaier and Bayne.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Pardon the double post.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Damn good race today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread   NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Bristol Weekend Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next