The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_voting_barTracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_voting_barTracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived

Go down 
+13
Tanrar
Weed Rakefield
RJLightning68
Alpineopossum
BJFalcon_Returns_2012
Tylor Thaber
The Troll Doctor
GWoodard41
Chives5150
VincentGiac426
Jimmy46
kensethfan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Made: Isle of Man
Revived: Isle of Man
Back to top Go down
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Built:
Livonia
Grand Detour (Epic Racing is epic)
Calgary Park
Karjala (Even MORE epic racing)

Revived:
North Wilksboro
Memphis
Gateway (Y U NO BRING BACK GATEWAY, NASCAR!!??)
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 am

DLeck6211 wrote:
Made: Isle of Man
Revived: Isle of Man

This man knows what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Riverside. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Built:

Lowel
Saskatchewan
Dublin
Ducatar

revived:

North Wilksboro
Road Atlanta
Willow Springs
Riverside
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 pm

The Troll Doctor wrote:

revived:

Road Atlanta

Still active.
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 pm

I meant for the cup
Back to top Go down
RJLightning68
Series Champion
RJLightning68

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Here's a few of mine:

Rattlesnake - It's an NR2003 road course I was introduced to in an F5 race, even though I never actually started said race because of my parents' brilliant planning. The track looks like it could work well as a Formula One course.

Langhorne - This track alone has quite a history for a mile long circle in the dirt. I know that there's a street corner in the spot where the track once was, and I've read that the track was relocated to what is now Bridgeport Speedway, although there doesn't seem to be much of a similarity. Maybe they could rebuild it in a Pennsylvania field somewhere.

North Wilkesboro - A track that I think everybody would want to see revived. It you won't take it from me, take it from the Save The Speedway foundation.

Maybe more from me later. Post your own ideas and opinions.

I do agree with you Matt, I'd like to see any races at North Wilkesboro for AARO, WRA or NRPA, as well for real racing.

Rattlesnake's a good road course, and fun to drive on. I'd like see someone build it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived   Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracks You'd Like to See Built / Revived
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2