The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_vote_lcapCasey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_voting_barCasey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_vote_lcapCasey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_voting_barCasey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread Empty
PostSubject: Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread   Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

Be welcome to put what you think below, too. Argue with my predictions. I'm just fine with that.

Renesse Racing - Ford (T) - Roger Renesse
#2 Tommy Ritcher [R] - Best Buy/Geek Squad
#20 Tyler Deefer - AutoZone
#34 Kody Lachner - 7-11
#87 Casey Lester [R] (Future AERS Champion) - Aflac

PREDICTION: Team should be Top 5/Top 10 as usual. Lachner is likely the #1 driver on the #1 team, so he will probably carry the team through this season. Deefer has some experience and could be a mentor for the 9-time champ's son and Lester. Tommy should adapt quickly to the new car, but I believe he will struggle the most of all 4 cars. Lester has alot to learn and may crack under the pressure of his new ride.

Garth Enterprises - Chevrolet - Florence Garth
#80 Ross Lowrey - LifeLock
#81 Niklas Hyerski [R] - Discount Tire
#82 Todd Kinsin - Discount Tire
#88 Keith Davis - LifeLock

PREDICTION: New team, but is expected to do very well. Lowrey signs the 5th biggest contract in AARO history for former champion Florence Garth. Niklas Hyerski, after performing admirably in the NCSTT and a one-off at Saskatchewan, is signed to the team's 2nd car. Todd Kinsin comes out of retirement and will compete against his son, Luke, in the 82 car. Very late in the offseason, Keith Davis was announced as the driver of the 88 after he was set to drive for his own underfunded team. However, his good performances landed him here. All 3 should be forces to be reckoned with.

Oppenheimer Incorporated - Dodge - Mike Oppenheimer
#0 Jonathon Ringer - Chase
#08 Ricardo Blanco [R] - Apex Brasil
#98 Todd Bradshaw - U.S. Army
#99 Mike Oppenheimer - Old Spice

PREDICTION: This team expands to 4 cars with the addition of Ricardo Blanco. Mike Oppenheimer's fantastic performances last year should definitely mean that this team will be a constant threat for wins. Ringer returns to the relatively new 0 car. Bradshaw ran AYG not too long ago and will be put to the test for 2013. Blanco ran in the NCSTT last season and didn't do a shabby job at all, hence why he's here. Overall, this team should be very strong.

Ovota Motorsports - Cadillac - Tim Ovota
#15 Will Legge - GoDaddy.com
#18 Chad Lapinski - Ask.com
#26 Jalen Scransen - Dollar General

PREDICTION: Legge got 2 wins with the team in his rookie year last year. Lapinski and Scransen have always performed very well, so this team should be at the top of their game.

JN Motorsports - Dodge - Justin Pisani
#16 Justin Pisani - Verizon
#36 Preston Bell [R] - Allstate/Bulk Barn
#39 Mikael Carter - AMP Energy

PREDICTION: With Carter on their team, they should be a threat for the championship. Bell is an AYG driver, who wasn't expecting to be brought up so soon, but will have to adapt to AERS life. Pisani now fully owns the team and has a lifetime contract. Therefore, he can stay in the series for as long as he wants.

Kenny Gerrelds Incorporated - Ford (T) - Kenny Gerrelds
#09 Shawn Glossum - Miller Lite
#1 Alex Jates - Buffalo Wild Wings
#14 Kenny Gerrelds - Mac's

PREDICTION: Jates won a race last year, I believe, on fuel strategy, so if any of the leaders make a mistake, KGI will be there to pounce. Generally, they should run around the Top 15. Jates is very solid while Glossum can sometimes be hit-or-miss. Gerrelds owns the team and, like Pisani, has a lifetime contract.

Webler Motorsports - Dodge - Eric Webler

#04 Nate Pieper - SPEED Energy Octane/GameStop
#05 Eric Webler - SPEED Energy/A-Plus
#55 Whitney Fuller - SPEED Energy Unleaded/EB Games

PREDICTION: Eric Webler just can't make up his mind. He says he doesn't want to run AERS to focus on owning his team and then decides to come back instead. He keeps the 04 for Nate Pieper that attempted McKinley last year and mives it to full-time and even adds a 55 for AYG driver Whitney Fuller to drive. Pieper nearly won the Aflac Yung Guns title last season and it's no surprise to see him here. Fuller tends to perform when needed to. Should run adequately fast, but perhaps not fast enough to contend with the top-tier teams.

Aaron Fisher Racing - Chevrolet - Aaron Fisher
#11 Wendy Fisher - Dupont
#89 Brandon Corna - National Guard
#90 Aaron Fisher - Dupont

PREDICTIONS: Fisher has a lifetime contract and has been in the series for a while now, but without a whole lot of success. All 3 drivers run midfield and are consistent, for the most part. Corna will likely retire to focus on a minor managerial position in the team and maybe getting an ownership role.

Sauer Enterprises - Cadillac - Greg Sauer
#24 Greg Sauer - Johns-Manville
#27 TBA - Red Robin

PREDICTIONS: No word on the driver of the 27, but Bethany Baltano's name has been thrown around as well as Joey Kington and Dan Leckliter. Sauer won last year's Livonia 200, but missed the next race, so this team could be a bit shaky consistency-wise.

Simmons-Comerica Racing - Ford (T) - Brad Simmons/Comerica Incorporated
#03 Brad Simmons - Comerica
#40 Grant Jacobs - Reynolds Wrap

PREDICTIONS: Jacobs has some potential and the team has been up front once in a while, but not really enough to contend for a title. Simmons? lifetime contract. Jacobs? Pretty much signed to the end of his career.

Brandon Ultsch Enterprises - Dodge - Brandon Ultsch
#50 Jared Kash - FedEx
#56 Ted Hendricks - Vault

PREDICTIONS: Midfield at best. After Hendricks was shot in the arm in 2010, the team continued their performance as how they were; midfield runs with exceptions of Top 10's sporadically. Kash also has an AYG team to worry about, so he might not be 100% focused on driving.

Sam Davids Racing - Buick - Sam Davids
#19 Allen Reeds - Bass Pro Shops
#96 Mack DiCario - ally

PREDICTIONS: Reeds, after coming back from injuries suffered in 2003, did well last season while DiCario was hot and cold. We'll see what this team can do this season.

Porter Racing Corporation - Chevrolet - Greg Porter
#91 Jack Walter - Office Depot
#92 Jimmy Cohon - Office Depot

PREDICTIONS: New team, but I don't see this team performing at it's best right off the gate. Walter was in a storm of controversy following a few comments he made on social networks and gained a poor reputation around the series. He's back with this new team and I expect him and Cohon to run midfield.

Carson Racing - Lincoln - Adam "Pwrhouse" Carson
#44 Austin Kingston - Jimmy John's
#46 Kent Grosso - Canadian Tire

PREDICTIONS: Formerly known as PwrHouse Motorsports, this team did fairly good in years past and I'm expecting the same for this year. But there is one drawback: inexperience. Kingston almost win the NCSTT title last year and made a few starts in AYG in relief for Whitney Fuller, but never stepped into an AERS car. Grosso ran the full aYG season with mixed results. Hmm... We'll have to see how this year pans out for Adam Carson's team.

Scawles Racing Team - Chevrolet - Jason Scawles
#61 Luke Kinsin - Skype
#67 Jeff Parshall (OHGAWD) - Adrenalin

PREDICTION: One car will be decent. The other will be in the wall. Kinsin was rather consistent in AYG and now that he'll be competing against his dad, Todd, maybe we'll see him pull off a few Top 10 finishes to try and impress and make his father proud. Parshall... was in the wall or sideways most of the AYG season last year and has received much criticism for it. Why he was selected to this ride is beyond me. I guess they needed a driver soon and Parshall was their only option.

Anderson Racing - Ford (F) - Riley Anderson
#83 Nate Smith - Coca-Cola Zero
#84 Carson Crompton - TGI Friday's

PREDICTION: Team has had moderate success and this year should be no different.

R&R Racing Technologies - Dodge - Kathleen Riley/Riley Anderson
#21 Tim Averell - Kingsford
#22 Nick Dawson - Skullcandy

PREDICTIONS: Averell won the McKinley 200 last year, so he should do pretty well. Dawson led the points in AYG for a few races and did well. Overall, it's a solid team.

Sliver Green Racing - Dodge - Roger Sweeney
#7 Jason Miller - MONSTER
#10 Brian Hensler - Shell-Pennzoil

PREDICTION: Midfield team. Top 10's should be rare. Miller left Keith Davis' team and it should be an improvement.

Contey Motorsports - Dodge - Matt Contey
#32 Bruce Wilkinson - Clevite
#85 Matt Contey - Sprite

PREDICTION: Wilkinson is allowed at the team for as long as he wants. Still don't get the purpose of Save-a-Cone, but whatever. Contey has a lifetime contract as he owns the team and probably won't sell it anytime soon.

The UnNamed Team - Dodge - Eric Reed
#54 Jerry Richson - KMart
#57 David Lee Bibson - Caterpillar

PREDICTIONS: Won at Darlington in 2012 with Jack Lucas Samson (R.I.P.), but had a terrible 2011-2012 season, so their morale can't be too high. But I think they should turn things around this year.

426 Motorsports - Chevrolet - Vincent Mannucci
#42 Herb Cilantro - NaturalCures.com

PREDICTIONS: The 2010 champion should be pretty strong, but without Smith, how will they do?

Brandon Wares Incorporated - Buick - Brandon Wares
#41 TBA - None

PREDICTIONS: This team, even with it's alliance with SDR, can't seem to find sponsorship or a driver. Could close down if nothing is found soon.

Keith Davis Motorsports - Dodge - Keith Davis
#52 Barry Juveno - Jack Daniel's

PREDICTION: Mainly got the ride because the team needed sponsorship and that Juveno pretty much demanded an AERS ride. He got his wish, but he'll probably run Top 20's at best.

Legge Motorsports - Chevrolet - Will Legge
#3 Megan Woods - Samuel Adams

PREDICTIONS: I expect the 3 to run average-to-Top 10. Since Legge owns the team, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ovota give it some support.

UNCONFIRMED TEAMS
LT Motorsports
Team JRod

WIP

Last edited by ElectricWolf71 on Mon May 16, 2016 1:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread   Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 am

I think we all know that Renesse, Oppenheimer, and Ovota will probably be the class of the field.

I really don't want to throw a prediction out towards Garth Enterprises at the moment, but I'd expect them to be pretty decent.

I'm not entirely sold on JN Motorsports. They've never seemed to really do it for me for some reason. Neutral

Jates showed some promise last year, so I'd expect to see that same performance out of him next year.

Can't really tell what's going on with Webler Motorsports and Sauer Enterprises, too.

All the others I don't expect to really be contending for anything really important, aside from the occasional top-10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

PostSubject: Re: Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread   Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
I think we all know that Renesse, Oppenheimer, and Ovota will probably be the class of the field.

I really don't want to throw a prediction out towards Garth Enterprises at the moment, but I'd expect them to be pretty decent.

I'm not entirely sold on JN Motorsports. They've never seemed to really do it for me for some reason. Neutral

Jates showed some promise last year, so I'd expect to see that same performance out of him next year.

Can't really tell what's going on with Webler Motorsports and Sauer Enterprises, too.

All the others I don't expect to really be contending for anything really important, aside from the occasional top-10.
Who knows, they could potentially pull off with at least 1 race victory
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread   Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Finished unless Louis or JRod decide to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread   Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey Lester's 2013 AMP Energy Racing Series Predictions Thread
Page 1 of 1