The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_vote_lcapTexas and Phoenix Thread I_voting_barTexas and Phoenix Thread I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Texas and Phoenix Thread I_vote_lcapTexas and Phoenix Thread I_voting_barTexas and Phoenix Thread I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Texas and Phoenix Thread

Go down 
+8
Tanrar
Jakar545
vbooy57
Alta
VincentGiac426
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

Texas and Phoenix Thread Empty
PostSubject: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Nur Ali has not been approved by NASCAR to run the Nationwide race at Texas. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 pm

WTF? Oh, it's a Hillenburg ARCA reject, Juan Carlos Blum. Driving for Ware? Not surprised. John Blankenship's in the 44 and who the hell is Scott Saunders?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Here we go again with Danica Mania...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CAR_NASCAR_DANICAS_BUMP?SITE=GENERIC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-01-14-00-31

NASCAR ATM wrote:
"I still think it was important for me to stand up for myself, and I wouldn't change it," Patrick said Thursday.

The only reason you say that is because it's your only excuse to get out of being blamed for that wreck, which everybody will obviously agree with and some fans are too stupid to actually believe this. (Nobody on here, I can safely say, would buy this.) She's bitching over a midfielder has given Danica AN ACTUAL RACE for the first time in her career.

Stephen Hawkins wrote:
Patrick was on the lead lap early at Kansas when she said Cassill slammed into her on the front straight, and on his radio said, "She was in the way." So when Cassill's car slid in front of her, she decided to nudge him. Both of the cars spun out.

So was Cassill. If you watch the in-car of Danica, she took her hand off the wheel to do something else (Maybe fix her visor?) and ran down into Cassill. Don't give me that shit saying Cassill turned into her because that is total crap.

NASCAR's Golden Girl wrote:
"I would change my execution of the actual incident. I didn't do a very good job with that, but I guess there's only one way to learn, is to try. It's just not that easy to take someone out."

First off, you totally would not change the execution of the incident. All you would change was that your car would magically levitate away from the wall to make more money and stay in the race. Secondly, you made wrecking in NASCAR look pretty fucking easy. All you had to do was tap the 83's bumper and keep your foot in the gas.

Stephen Hawkins wrote:
Her best finish in the No. 10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet was 25th at Chicago. She hasn't finished a race on the lead lap, and was 32nd at Kansas

Cassill's best finish was 18th. 3 times. 25th? In SHR equipment? Sounds like all money and press and no talent to me. Or there's talent there, but the media covers it up.

Another thing, this happened last week, yet this article was made yesterday by Stephen Hawkins. The media is really getting obnoxious. Not just Danica, but just everything in general. Advertisements and stuid crap that the media reports is just out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:04 am

Hahaha Hamlin that piece of shit. Stay out of the Nationwide series.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:06 am

I have to agree with Hamlin on this. Dillon hasn't earned his way into the series. I also love how Hamlin said "he's in the series because of the name". I've gained a ton of respect points for that alone.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 am

Casey Lester wrote:
I have to agree with Hamlin on this. Dillon hasn't earned his way into the series. I also love how Hamlin said "he's in the series because of the name". I've gained a ton of respect points for that alone.

Lol he's running in Nationwide. And Dillon has talent, or else he wouldn't be up in this level in the top 5 in points.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 am

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Lol he's running in Nationwide. And Dillon has talent, or else he wouldn't be up in this level in the top 5 in points.

Look at his last name. You're sure he has talent? Just because your parents worked for Ford doesn't mean Toyota kills the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 am

Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Look at his last name. You're sure he has talent? Just because your parents worked for Ford doesn't mean Toyota kills the Earth.

Again this has nothing to do with Toyota, although that's not the reason I hate them.

And yes, he does. I forgot you had so much experience in NASCAR to judge him. He's doing pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:41 am

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Again this has nothing to do with Toyota, although that's not the reason I hate them.

And yes, he does. I forgot you had so much experience in NASCAR to judge him. He's doing pretty well.

Ryan Blaney hasn't even ran a full NASCAR season and look at how he's done. Oh, wait. It's Penske Cup equipment. It's implied that he'll do well. Austin Dillon, could really drive hard to land a well-deserved Cup ri- wait, RCR. Implied to do well.

Even if you have less talent than other drivers, as long as you have support from top-tier teams, you will run well.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 am

Ok. How about Logano? Patrick? Paul Menard? Burton?

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 am

Nick399 wrote:

Lol.

Logano came in when he needed talent to get there, so even though he drives a Toyota, he has talent. Danica is a money-getter and media magnet. Menard gets daddy's money and sponsorship. Burton? Not sure why you said Burton. Plus, I noticed you double-spaced almost everything,
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:14 am

Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

Lol.

Logano came in when he needed talent to get there, so even though he drives a Toyota, he has talent. Danica is a money-getter and media magnet. Menard gets daddy's money and sponsorship. Burton? Not sure why you said Burton. Plus, I noticed you double-spaced almost everything,

1) Double spacing is correct for school papers. Or at least that's why I always do it. I don't even notice I do it anymore.

2) Again bringing Toyota into the conversation for no fucking reason.

3) And they all have talent (OK Maybe not Danica) but oh look! They aren't doing so hot.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 am

Nick399 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

Lol.

1) Double spacing is correct for school papers. Or at least that's why I always do it.

2) Again bringing Toyota into the conversation for no reason.

3) And they all have talent (OK Maybe not Danica) but oh look! They aren't doing so hot.

1) OK, I thought your space bar might be broken.

2) Well, I thought you hate just about everyone who drives one...?

3) Everybody aside from Danica came into NASCAR where skill was needed to drive the cars since teams had the money to buy equipment to keep pace with the other teams. Well, some began to fall off even in 2007. Now, the backmarker teams can't even afford to run the full races. Most midfield teams can't afford the same equipment as the teams who have won race after race and championship after championship and because all the sponsors want the winning teams, the weak teams eventually lose funding and close down. It's survival of the fittest, really. If I were to remove the drivers and teams that had no chance of winning any of the 36 races, you would literally have about 13 or 14 drivers left. Now I know that since there are 43 drivers in the field, there is technically a 1/43 chance of victory, but looking at it from a realistic standpoint (like I always do), Only Hendrick, Roush and Gibbs (maybe RCR) have a decent chance week in and week out to win.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 am

AmpEnergy426 wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 am

Casey Lester wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

Lol.

Logano talented.

Dillon not because of his name.

This might be the stupidest thing i've heard.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 am

Alta wrote:
Logano talented.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? I can't tell.

Logano drove cars which talent was necessary to drive and he did very well in ARCA (than again, that's ARCA...) and winning in 3 starts in N'Wide? I thought he was going to have a great future,but I guess he just hasn't lived up to all the hype. Now, whenever he runs N'Wide, he just kills the purpose of the race. You don't need skill to drive a COT, you just need money.

Dillon has driven for grandpa his entire career. The only way we can really see if he truly has talent is if he drove for somebody else. But we'll never know since, again, it doesn't take skill to drive a COT. That is why ARCA would be a good series to determine talent if 3/4 of the teams actually had cars to race.
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 am

Casey Lester wrote:
Alta wrote:
Logano talented.

Logano drove cars which talent was necessary to drive and he did very well in ARCA (than again, that's ARCA...) and winning in 3 starts in N'Wide? I thought he was going to have a great future,but I guess he just hasn't lived up to all the hype. Now, whenever he runs N'Wide, he just kills the purpose of the race. You don't need skill to drive a COT, you just need money.

Dillon has driven for grandpa his entire career. The only way we can really see if he truly has talent is if he drove for somebody else. But we'll never know since, again, it doesn't take skill to drive a COT. That is why ARCA would be a good series to determine talent if 3/4 of the teams actually had cars to race.
Got some great competition in ARCA.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
Alta wrote:
Logano talented.

Got some great competition in ARCA.

Yeah, but most of the teams run either different manufacturers each week or cars from like 2004. Then again, they probably could compete since ARCA still uses the 2006 or 2007 body style.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Alta wrote:
Logano talented.

Of course he is because everything I say is wrong according to him. Can't accept that it is an opinion I guess.

I really don't care about this conversation anymore and will stick with my opinion but I'm d-o-n-e done arguing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Obvious shot at Mr.Lester if you couldn't figure that one out

Casey Lester wrote:
Alta wrote:
Logano talented.

Logano would be a good driver for your argument of "Oh his daddy paid his way in and he sucks." Cause Logano has done nothing of value in Cup other then win via rain and by nearly wrecking one his biggest supporters in the series. Other then that he runs mediocre in a car that should be up front almost every week and when Gibbs finally comes to his senses and kicks him out...Penske for what reasons i will never know (*cough cash *cough)....Picks up Logano for 2013. Why?

Also you're implying that 2012 ARCA has competition when only 9 cars finish on the lead lap and almost all of them are higher funded teams. The race in ARCA is to see who gets called of the track first for being slow.

As i said last night (which obviously people didn't pay attention to) you can be in good equipment and you can absolutely sucks in it so good equipment does not make a front running driver...Examples...Logano with Gibbs, Conway with Gibbs, Josh Richards with KBM, Matt Dibeneditto with Gibbs, David Stremme with Penske and several other examples over the years. Dillon has the talent to win with the car and run competitive with that and Childress is doing a great job developing him...Dillon's got a lot of potential when he eventually comes to cup.

But you've seemed to hate this guy ever since he won the championship after the race got rained out...When he was picking off everyone one by one near the end of the race.
Back to top Go down
Jakar545
Racing Legend
Jakar545

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Kahne wrecking and Johnson taking the win from Keselowski?
*sniffs heavily* I......smell.......TEAM ORDERS!!!

Last edited by Jakar545 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Jakar545 wrote:
Kahne wrecking and Johnson taking the win from Kelelowski?
*sniffs heavily* I......smell.......TEAM ORDERS!!!

Keselowski (apparently) had the same thing happen at Michigan when Johnson blew up and Biffle ended up winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas and Phoenix Thread   Texas and Phoenix Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas and Phoenix Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next