The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_vote_lcapNNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_voting_barNNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_vote_lcapNNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_voting_barNNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary Empty
PostSubject: NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary   NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Since this race doesn't count for anything, here's a quick summary of what went down:

Early on, Ryan Zidek pressed the issue with Matt Constant, causing a massive crash took out seven cars, damaged several others including the pole sitter, and sent Justin Neyman barrel rolling across the backstretch (This crash may not have been as big if not for lolarcabrakes), which brought out the first yellow. The racing was tame for the few laps before the second yellow, which was for a two car spin involving Matt McFiend and Landon Underwood. Under the yellow, Josh Lambeth wrecked multiple cars, and forced Matt Contey to retire.

When the field restarted, Nick Dawson had fallen off the lead lap for pitting under green as a result of damage from the first yellow, but blended in perfectly with the lead pack, and was avidly contending to get that lap back.

However, Ryan Zidek and Zack Ruddock were ten miles an hour off the pace at that point for damage sustained also in that first lap crash. When they were caught by the leaders, both stayed out of the way while trying to get up to speed, but Zidek would wind up crashing himself off of Jeremy Stanley, bringing out the third yellow. Zidek retired, and Stanley sustained engine damage, but managed to keep going.

The race resumed with new names like Michael Battistoli and Daniel Leckliter as well as older drivers such as Shane Lennox and Fred Laier leading laps. The lead pack dealt with slower traffic well, whenever there happened to be some. The lead pack was single file for a while, and eventually regrouped to one big pack.

Bruce Wilkinson, under similar circumstances to Nick Dawson, made an unscheduled pit stop under green, and blended in with the lead pack to fight for his lap back. At the very end of the race, regularly scheduled stops began, eventually leaving Leckliter and Lennox to duel it out on a fuel gamble. Leckliter seemed to have nothing in store to contend with Lennox, leaving Lennox to extend his lead. After Wilkinson had overtaken Lennox on the white flag lap to regain his lap for the last time, Lennox ran out of fuel in the middle of turns three and four, along with runner up Daniel Leckliter. At 160 mph, Lennox managed to coast across the line and win the race.

The official NNRacing.com Cup Series promo will be up as soon as possible.

Results

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I myself am not one for fuel gamble races, but this one was entertaining! If this is a sign of what's to come, I can't wait for Daytona! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary   NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm

The Promo video may not be out as quickly as I'd hoped, because I'm having a bit of trouble with CCM. This is, after all, the first time I'm using it on this laptop.

I know I don't have to use CCM, but I want to. So stop complaining! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

NNRCS Talladega Promo Summary
Page 1 of 1