The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_vote_lcapMcKinley Q-Races Results I_voting_barMcKinley Q-Races Results I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
McKinley Q-Races Results I_vote_lcapMcKinley Q-Races Results I_voting_barMcKinley Q-Races Results I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

McKinley Q-Races Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

McKinley Q-Races Results Empty
PostSubject: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Both Q Races Results (click)

If your a one off who didn't make it, there's two more one off available races.

There were 77 AERS Cars at the track. 25 in the first Q-Race, 27 in the second. Only 8 cars would transfer into the race, because of the quantity of cars at the track.

TM, I know why races are boring, when there is less cars, the race is boring, at 104% with a full field is absolutely perfect.

Qualifying Race #1

Aaron Fisher dominates. Richard Plum, last year in AERS, failed to make 9 of 29 Races, this year, in his only attempt, he's in. The first caution would occur on lap 11 on the backstretch. Tyson Lautenschlager and Jeremiah Brooks get together in turn 2. Lautenshclager spins and Brooks gets away. Tyson goes up the track in turn 3 and gets a drivers side hit from one off Zack Brady Jr. On the restart, Louis Tellez in car number 12 would clip Jeremiah Brooks. Nothing happened. The next lap, Tellez bumps Brooks in 2 again, Brooks loses his line and goes onto the apron. A few laps later, Tellez bumps Brooks in 2 again. Brooks goes head on into the outside wall and barrel rolls 4 times down the backstretch, and keeps going. Tellez would be called to the hauler. On lap 35, Luke Burnson in car number 72 gives Tellez a bump, letting him know that he's not going to take Tellez's bullcrap. These two went at it for laps. Aaron Fisher had no challenge, and took the win.

Driver Of The Race:
#90 Aaron Fisher
Reject Of The Race: #12 Louis Tellez
Hard Charger: #12 Louis Tellez
Heartbreak: #00 Tyson Lautenschlager

Qualifying Race #2

Driver of the day: Jason Miller. Fell back to last on lap 15, battled back en route to a 7th place finish, locking him into the McKinley Race. Tim Broudhead lead all race, but had Samuel Marting ALL OVER his behind. Ashley Kibbon, one off driver, gets into Landon Rody on the last lap in turn 3, ruining Rody's chances of making McKinley. Rody seemed mad, we're waiting for an interview. Samuel Martin moves Broudhead in turn 3 on the last lap, giving him the win. Jeff Lautenschlager and Jason Miller sneak below Ashley Kibbon in the 97, and Landon Rody to put themselves into the McKinley Race.

Driver Of The Race: #52 Jason Miller
Reject Of The Race: #97 Ashley Kibbon
Hard Charger: #21 Todd Kinsin
Heartbreaks: #3 Landon Rody and #53 Keith Davis
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:55 pm

I am upset that I failed to qualify, but atleast my dad made it Smile
Back to top Go down
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin
Landon Rody

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Landon Rody Upset After McKinley
Reporter: Landon, can you explain what happened?

Landon: Yea, that dumbf*** Ashley gets into me off the final turn, ruins a good car. Is her spotter blind? Or is she so fu**ing stubborn that she wouldn't give me a line?

Reporter: So, obviously you mad. But, what do you plan to do about it.

Landon: I may be getting penalties soon, 'cause she ain't passing me without a trip to the infield care center.
Back to top Go down
http://iusportcom.com/author/lmrody/
racer48racer
Hall of Famer
racer48racer

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:15 pm

wow one wins other fails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 pm

so, my one-off made-it, but my full-timer didn't. WOW, nate must really stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lat8829
Racing Legend
lat8829

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 am

Tellez happy for Donnelly, upset and pissed at himself

"I'm proud for Shawn and those guys making it in the race, but I had a car capable of making this race had it not been for those idiots Brooks and Burnson, I tried getting a good run at him, but everytime i got him, he's closes the door, and after i wreck him, BUM-son tries to wreck ME! f there's one person that should be called to the hauler it's Bumson! Besides why bother coming to this dump of a track when there are NEWER AND WAY BETTER short tracks out in the country! I'm trying to make friends, but if you pissed me off too much for not giving me room to pass, you're getting the chrome horn!"
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 am

If by dump, you mean one of the best short tracks there is...then I agree.

McKinley is certainly not a dump. The "NEWER AND WAY BETTER" tracks out there are complete failures. McKinley is THE PERFECT track for AERS. Sure, this track doesn't seat many and is really small, but the racing is absolutely amazing, and that's what AERS looks for in a track.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McKinley Q-Races Results   McKinley Q-Races Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McKinley Q-Races Results
Page 1 of 1