The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_voting_barPocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_voting_barPocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.

Go down 
+9
VincentGiac426
moppenheimer
VerizonGuy12
Chives5150
Its Webzic
kensethfan
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Tanrar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 am

You're just calling it a fix because a guy you don't like won.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 am

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 am

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Jeff Gordon's win was fixed

Back to top Go down
Alta
Series Veteran
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 am

Alta's list of possible things that could've happened if race was restarted.

1. More fans injured due to them wanting to watch the race instead of beating out the storms.
2. 2001 All-star all over again. Probably with more cars
3. Cars spinning under yellow when they throw the oncoming rain caution

Don't blame Nascar for calling that, That looked like a violent storm watching from home...Can't imagine what is was like at the track.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
You didn't have a scanner... Johnson could have held his line, Kenseth wasn't gonna get by. I have a ton of shit to tell you guys tomorrow night.

Johnson says flat tire led to wreck: A WILD RESTART TELL US WHAT HAPPENED DOWN IN TURN ONE?
"When I was cooling my tires down through the tunnel coming to the green I noticed that something didn't feel right. I kept trying to clean the tires off and it got a little better so I just assumed I had trash on my tires, but when I got down into turn one I realized that I had a right-rear (tire) flat. Unfortunate that we lost the lead there and we got a couple of cars in the process. I shouldn't feel bad about that but not much you can do with a right-rear flat."(Chevy PR)(8-6-2012)

You were saying?

Scanner? Again? Anyone can make up a lie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Alta wrote:

1. More fans injured due to them wanting to watch the race instead of beating out the storms.

Don't blame Nascar for calling that, That looked like a violent storm watching from home...Can't imagine what is was like at the track.

I can blame NASCAR, more Pocono Officials then NASCAR. There was NO WARNING for anyone. And all the teams and officials KNEW BEFORE THE RACE that it was going to be shortened. A SAFETY pre-caution could have been taken and ran the race the next day. I'm going to rant in a video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Alta wrote:

I can blame NASCAR, more Pocono Officials then NASCAR. There was NO WARNING for anyone. And all the teams and officials KNEW BEFORE THE RACE that it was going to be shortened. A SAFETY pre-caution could have been taken and ran the race the next day. I'm going to rant in a video.
You just feel jipped because you didnt get to see an entire race while you were actually there. And you cant know if its going to rain. It can be predicted but anyone thats ever watched the weather knows that you cant know fir sure what the weathers gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:

You were saying?

Yes. So can you...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:

You were saying?

Yes. So can you...

FINE, it wasnt fixed, idgaf
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:

You were saying?

Yes. So can you...

What exactly did you hear on the scanner?
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm

AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:

You were saying?

Yes. So can you...

Nothing, I was just getting people mad. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
AmpEnergy426 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Eric J Floppyfish wrote:

You were saying?

Yes. So can you...

Nothing, I was just getting people mad. Razz
Try a little harder next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.   Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocono/NNS Iowa Weekend Discussion thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2