The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_vote_lcapCassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_voting_barCassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_vote_lcapCassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_voting_barCassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.

Go down 
+3
Weatherman
VincentGiac426
Tanrar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. Empty
PostSubject: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

From Jayski:

Cassill will drive for Front Row at Daytona: Landon Cassill, the Iowa youngster who formerly was a Hendrick Motorsports development driver and made a bunch more fans in 2011 through his near-full season of work in James Finch's Phoenix Racing Chevrolet, has an opportunity for the Daytona 500 in a Ford. To kick off his own 2012, Cassill will drive a third Front Row Motorsports Ford later this month at Speedweeks. Cassill's #26 Fusion will have backing from Morristown Driver's Service, an over-the-road trucking company based in Tennessee. Owner Bob Jenkins' third car last year wore #55, but Michael Waltrip Racing took that number in conjunction with its sponsor, Aaron's 55th anniversary, for the 2012 season.(NASCAR.com)(2-2-2012)

Hopefully Cassill can make something happen with this opportunity. This could be his last chance to succeed in Cup.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 pm

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Das gut, ja.
Back to top Go down
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Regan and Cassill are now in Front Row together?! Oh my god, someone call the president because now the world is ending cause they have a super team!!!

All joking aside...

I can't see either of them really doing well with chance. Cassill's career is officially in the shitter. And Regan...well...yeah...no comment
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Weatherman wrote:
I can't see either of them really doing well with chance. Cassill's career is officially in the shitter. And Regan...well...yeah...no comment

The worst part about that is that Ragan's girlfriend can drive better than he can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. Landonc-copy

And he ended up at Front Row... Sad
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

you guys think he's going to suck, I think he's going to pull something out and do good, just wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Brad Casey Keselester wrote:
you guys think he's going to suck, I think he's going to pull something out and do good, just wait.
I agree. I like Front Row. I like David Regan too. I wish the whole team well and think they will run well.

Of course I like Michael Waltrip too, so what do I know?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Apparently he's not driving for Front Row Trash- err... Motorsports. The deal was off or something. I hope it's not another upstart team that has him full-time.

Jayski wrote:
The story has been updated: Thursday morning, [Cassill] let Front Row general manager Jerry Freeze know he couldn't do it. "We gave [Cassill] an out if he got a full-time racing deal," Freeze said. "And it sounds like he has one. No idea on who we'll get for now."(2-2-2012)
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 pm

If Cassill winds up with Sinica, I'm going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 pm

I would be major sadface.
Back to top Go down
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 am

Brad Casey Keselester wrote:

^This.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 pm

UPDATE 2: If the NASCAR tea leaves are true, Cassill may race for the new ownership group that purchased the assets from Red Bull Racing and has set up shop in the old Randy Moss/Morgan Dollar Motorsports building in Statesville, N.C. Front Row Motorsports General Manager Jerry Friese said FRM intends to run three cars in the Daytona 500 and expects to name a driver that will join David Gilliland and David Ragan next week. The short list likely includes Travis Kvapil and Tony Raines. Both drivers have raced for the organization before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.   Cassill to Front Row Motorsports. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassill to Front Row Motorsports.
Page 1 of 1