The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_vote_lcapJrod, I need you to make me a rant I_voting_barJrod, I need you to make me a rant I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_vote_lcapJrod, I need you to make me a rant I_voting_barJrod, I need you to make me a rant I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Jrod, I need you to make me a rant

Go down 
+5
Cynon
kensethfan
VincentGiac426
Its Webzic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

Jrod, I need you to make me a rant Empty
PostSubject: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Brony or not Brony, everyone including Nick K should read this.

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2012/01/28/my-little-pony-friendship-is-satanic.aspx

This is a review about the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. While reading you would thing this guy is trolling but if you read what he has posted in the comments (I posted under Bill Nye the Science Guy) then he means what he wrote.

Small Summery:

He believes this show is teaching little guys that there is no God and rainbow pony's control the weather. He also believes My Little Pony is associated with the Devil.

Jrod, this deserves a rant video from you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

There is something telling me that whole site is joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm

That whole thing about MLP being Satanic is a flat f*u*c*k*e*d up joke! This whole issue's been prelevant in other animations and live-action productions like Sailor Moon, DBZ, Harry Potter and the likes thereof.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 am

I agree 100% with that article.

Trollface Eric?

But really, your 14, and watching My Little Pony? I'm sorry, but that is really sad, no matter how you explain it.

If I did that, I'd have no GF, friends or life. ;[

But ok, you have your opinion I guess..
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am

...THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!

I'm done! I'm moving to Canada!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

kensethfan wrote:
THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!

You don't even know how bad I want to move to Canada.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

They didn't have to fight for their freedom, we gave it to them! They aren't having all the same problems that our nation is having, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

Nick399 wrote:
But really, your 14, and watching My Little Pony? I'm sorry, but that is really sad, no matter how you explain it.

From the little I've seen of it, what I think made FIM so popular even with guys is that it took itself a lot more seriously. As in it actually tried to be legitimately entertaining as opposed to LAWL HEY ERVRYBODY LOOK AT THE SPARKLY BUBBLY PINK MAGIC PINK RAINBOW BARBIE BABY FAIRIES WERE CATERING TO GURLZ LOLOLOL approach that they thought they were obligated to take until this point.
Back to top Go down
Cynon
Series Legend
Cynon

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 am

I agree with that article too. Trollface
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Cynon44

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 pm

kensethfan wrote:
They didn't have to fight for their freedom, we gave it to them! They aren't having all the same problems that our nation is having, what could go wrong?
You're right, what the hell were we thinking? A war would have been so much better, right?
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:32 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
You're right, what the hell were we thinking? A war would have been so much better, right?

Not what I meant.

They didn't have to fight for their freedom, we gave it too them. That's better than a war, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

kensethfan wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Not what I meant.

They didn't have to fight for their freedom, we gave it too them. That's better than a war, right?
Correct. I took that the wrong way, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Nick399 wrote:

Jrod, I need you to make me a rant 3147896512 Eric?

I agree 100% with that quote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
moppenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Wait...the My little Pony avatars and **** you guys do isn't an ironic joke? You actually watch it...WHY. Its a show made for 8 year old girls.
Back to top Go down
Cynon
Series Legend
Cynon

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm

moppenheimer wrote:
Wait...the My little Pony avatars and **** you guys do isn't an ironic joke? You actually watch it...WHY. Its a show made for 8 year old girls.

Because it's basically the same thing as the Powerpuff Girls, only it exposes the pedo/furry inside of its fans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Cynon44
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 pm

^ Okay, I don't watch the show and probably never will, but...people like what they like. Leave them to it plz.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:16 pm

kensethfan wrote:
...THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!

MLP:FiM is from Canada...

It's not worth arguing with you guys about this because no matter what I say about it to defend it wont work. In the very end its a show about rainbow ponies and its supposted for little girls. I like it for some reason, thats it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

that article is just messed. Jrod, I need you to make me a rant 697254

I commented as The open-minded Cristian

Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
...THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!

MLP:FiM is from Canada...

It's not worth arguing with you guys about this because no matter what I say about it to defend it wont work. In the very end its a show about rainbow ponies and its supposted for little girls. I like it for some reason, thats it.

Are there republicans in Canada?

(Referring to the link.)
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:44 pm

I really don't care what other people watch. So Eric watches the show, big deal. It's not like it's hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jrod, I need you to make me a rant   Jrod, I need you to make me a rant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jrod, I need you to make me a rant
Page 1 of 1