The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6

Go down 
+19
albox96
Jimmy46
bungaree
Woody
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Packer71
Its Webzic
Tyson Lautenschlager
Weatherman
VerizonGuy12
VincentGiac426
Tanrar
kensethfan
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
DLeck6211
moppenheimer
Will Legge
Jrod
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

That's is what helps me get my good enough frames lol.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Been playing Mario Kart Wii. Bloopers keep taking a crap on the screen. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Packer71
Racing Legend
Packer71

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 am

Well, if it wasn't for Kyle sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, Piquet would've had his first Truck win, and his trophy would've been one of those Gibson guitars.

(sigh) Why does Kyle have to go down to the Trucks and Nationwide Series and take wins away from the up and coming drivers? I know there's no rules against that, but dude, when's enough enough? You don't see Dale Jr., Jeff Gordon, or Jimmie Johnson racing in the lower tier series week after week, because they're doing what you should be doing: focusing on Cup. It's no wonder why you're never gonna be the Cup champion. You're too worried about padding your resume in the lower-tier series.

You would think that making the Cup drivers ineligible for the lower-tier titles would've solved this problem, but in fact, it's only made it worse. Cup drivers have won every race in the Nationwide Series so far this season, and Kyle's won 4 of those. What does that tell you?

The only solution that I can see to this problem is limiting the number of races a Cup driver can enter in the lower tier series. 3 to 5 seems like a good range. And yes, I don't care if there are short fields. I wanna see these up and coming drivers have their own chance at glory without the Cup drivers taking it from them every week.

Man, I didn't think I would give such a rant on this. Must be Friday. Laughing
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 am

Packer71 wrote:
Well, if it wasn't for Kyle sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, Piquet would've had his first Truck win, and his trophy would've been one of those Gibson guitars.

(sigh) Why does Kyle have to go down to the Trucks and Nationwide Series and take wins away from the up and coming drivers? I know there's no rules against that, but dude, when's enough enough? You don't see Dale Jr., Jeff Gordon, or Jimmie Johnson racing in the lower tier series week after week, because they're doing what you should be doing: focusing on Cup. It's no wonder why you're never gonna be the Cup champion. You're too worried about padding your resume in the lower-tier series.

You would think that making the Cup drivers ineligible for the lower-tier titles would've solved this problem, but in fact, it's only made it worse. Cup drivers have won every race in the Nationwide Series so far this season, and Kyle's won 4 of those. What does that tell you?

The only solution that I can see to this problem is limiting the number of races a Cup driver can enter in the lower tier series. 3 to 5 seems like a good range. And yes, I don't care if there are short fields. I wanna see these up and coming drivers have their own chance at glory without the Cup drivers taking it from them every week.

Man, I didn't think I would give such a rant on this. Must be Friday. Laughing

1000000% I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Well that's good BJ you got something to calm it down. I personally can't handle pain anywhere in the mouth area very well, so I get where you're coming from. I hope it gets better.

For sure, it will. It won't be long that them teeth that hurt now will be soon removed. It's too time consuming and too costly for a root canal. I'll be seeing a dentist next Friday to have my two top left rear molars extracated so that the pain is out and I don't have to writhe in it anymore.

One of them, I think, has a bad nerve. That's why I'm taking the antibiotics temporarily to dull the pain and kill the infection that's in there so that it can be removed without difficulty. Dr. Jared Little was the dentist I saw today. He's a pretty cool Montana local (native, of course).
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 am

Packer71 wrote:

Man, I didn't think I would give such a rant on this. Must be Friday. The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 35977

Agreed. Its getting really, really old turning on a Nationwide/Truck race before the race starts and already know who will win...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 am

I haven't watched either of those series all year.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 am

Falcon_88 wrote:
Dr. Jared Little was the dentist I saw today. He's a pretty cool Montana local (native, of course).

FELLOW JARED FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:00 am

Busch won in Trucks?!?!?!?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 am

F U Cryle Boooosch!
Back to top Go down
Packer71
Racing Legend
Packer71

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:12 am

Um, BJ, that wouldn't be the same Jared Little that's in the Bloodhound Gang, is it? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 am

The dentist I saw? No. He's not the Bloodhound Gang guy.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 am

My reaction to Kyle Busch winning the Truck race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 am

Kyle Busch dominates another lower tier series.... That's how you show your manliness...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 am

I think NASCAR needs to ban Cup drivers from the standalone races altogether. Second, at the companion events, limit the field to four Cup guys, and the fastest four in qualifying make it, the other Cup drivers do not. My idea still needs work, but it'd be a quick fix.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 am

AAROdynamic426 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
here was mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U5QofCGbiA
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I hate sharing a g*****n shower with my parents, they tell ME to pick up after myself, but they'll leave their fucking razors laying on the F***ING SHOWER FLOOR.... GAHHH!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ[/quote[/url]]

Of course it was!
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 pm

The site statistics wrote:
The newest registered user is trekfan3.

Ooh, a Trekke on a racing forum, I haven't seen that before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 pm

kensethfan wrote:

Uh-oh, our forum is becoming like a star wars fourm? pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:10 pm

On the top, why does the tab name still say AARO and NORA? I have changed everything but nothing is making it change....?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Nick399 wrote:
On the top, why does the tab name still say AARO and NORA? I have changed everything but nothing is making it change....?
it could be a curse from Josh.....he may be gone, but he gives us the Scar that is NORA
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
moppenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Michael29shell wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Uh-oh, our forum is becoming like a star wars fourm? pale

/facepalm

ffs

Star TREK
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:49 pm

So I'm almost done with the second part to the AERS race. Reporter people, I'm gonna need you soon (except Mike, not in this part). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 pm

WTF is this confirmation code shit when I post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 6
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next