The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Go down 
+18
Landon Rody
kensethfan
Its Webzic
AlexeiBorodin
48jimmie75
ThePudgeBomber
carboneandrew
VincentGiac426
Packer71
Weatherman
Jrod
dennyhamlinfan
Tyson Lautenschlager
Alessandro Milano Rossini
racer48racer
moppenheimer
VerizonGuy12
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

My new project, instead of updating the stock papyrus tracks:

MAKING ALL THE FICTIONAL TRACKS FROM NASCAR DIRT TO DAYTONA AND THUNDER 03/04 Fuckin Sweet!

Includes the Dirt Tracks from DTD, as well, so let's start making a list:

DTD:
Welch Valley
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/393/393133p1.html

(Scroll to section 5)

idk the rest, haven't had the game for 3 years, fill this section in someone

2003/2004:
Tiburon, obviously
Dodge Raceway Stadium (maybe, if I learn to do shadows)
Dockside (will be hard, don't know how to make objects
New York (look above)
Tally Infield, will probably use Tally 06 as a base
Texas Infield, most likely will use stock Texas, although will be going forwards instead of Traditional NT reverse
Phoenix Infield
Pocono Infield
Sawmill (Will use the Trees from Karjala Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 pm

I'll fill in DTD. I think most of the fictionals were for modifieds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Some of them were epic. And scratch the Dirt Track part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm

DOWN BY MESH STL IS RETRO AND FTFW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Firin' up DTD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:42 pm

DTD is epic win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 pm

I know Very Happy

Jake, could you try to make maps of the tracks in GIMP? I'd appreciate it as I don't have DTD or a PS2 atm. Same with the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm

No need. You'll see why.

Ok:

Crystal Lake Raceway in Vermont; 1 Mile Dover Shaped; Flat like Fontana; Grandstands only on frontstretch; no pit lane wall

Elk River Raceway in Pennsylvania; 1 Mile Pocono Shaped (Kinda like Carbondale); Flat like Fontana; No pit lane wall; Scenery in turn one. Lots of buildings, stands stretch from entrance of turn three to end of frontstretch.

Dennsion Speedrome in IDK; 1/2 mile high banked; bristol shaped; billboards turns 1 & 2; grandtsnads on front only;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Track Surfaces?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 pm

For Crystal Lake and Elk River, it is very old pavement. Kinda like default Martinsville, just a little darker.

Dennison I think is concrete, at least it looks like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Not doing Dennison as it's Bristol on steroids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
Not doing Dennison as it's Bristol on steroids.

Kinda the reverse. Dennison is only 4/10ths of a mile, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Still not doing that one Razz
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:47 pm

I don't 'spose anybody is going to stop by the chatbox? I'm over there waiting for something eventful to happen -- I'm all by myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

lol I love Crystal Lake
Back to top Go down
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 pm

kensethfan wrote:
I don't 'spose anybody is going to stop by the chatbox? I'm over there waiting for something eventful to happen -- I'm all by myself.

im there now
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 am

Someone get in chat
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 am

I ran a test IROC-ish race, but Devan LeCroix, one of my fictional drivers, had to spoil everything. And Justin's car was far better with 2 to go at Talladega. The King of NORA had a problem with his motor and held me up and we were by ourselves when the other six broke away by, like, 2 seconds. Good clean race, though. There were ten cars total in the test NR03 demo race.
Back to top Go down
Racing Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 am

Anyone able to post their track editing folder for sandbox, I can't get MIPs to work in Sandbox scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:10 am

I wanna edit tracks in Sandbox but I don't know how Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

Trey73 wrote:
I wanna edit tracks in Sandbox but I don't know how Mad

When someone asks for help, you don't comment on how much you want to do it. If it doesn't help, don't say anything. Rolling Eyes

Milano, I think you copy the shared folder into the sandbox folder.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am

Josh made a video recently about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 am

I wasn't referring to Milano's post actually
Back to top Go down
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 am

I am so stupid... I let RJ sign up on by forum..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next