The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_vote_lcapLEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_voting_barLEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_vote_lcapLEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_voting_barLEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)

Go down 
+2
Landon Rody
ThePudgeBomber
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) Empty
PostSubject: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Post your ideas to make this series better! All ideas will be looked over, so don't be afraid to suggest your opinion!

Last edited by ThePudgeBomber on Fri May 29, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin
Landon Rody

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:54 pm

This isn't really a league improvement but a forum improvement. You should add a general discussion area Wink
Back to top Go down
http://iusportcom.com/author/lmrody/
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:25 pm

General Discussion added Landon! Thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 pm

If you want this series to be better, try bumping up the AI to 110%. From what I've seen in NR2003, it'd make the racing itself a lot more exciting and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:23 pm

the ai is at 110.Bomber made the mistake by puting 100 on efr
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
the ai is at 110.Bomber made the mistake by puting 100 on efr

Well, would you look at that! My idea got implemented before I even suggested it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm

lol i only do 100 when its a track with alot of wrecks
Back to top Go down
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin
Landon Rody

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 pm

i had to do 92% AI at Lime Rock
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Me too lol, still an epic fail though for me...
Back to top Go down
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin
Landon Rody

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
lol i only do 100 when its a track with alot of wrecks

Is there a chance you could put it on 105 for those tracks?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:05 am

idk, im able to do 110 at mckinley
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
idk, im able to do 110 at mckinley

If you're going to put it on that setting for the actual race, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, i like McKinley, it doesn't have a TON of wrecks like all the short tracks in NR03.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey, is there a chance we could give the races names next year? They don't even need to have sponsors, I wouldn't mind if it's just the "Michigan 200" or something.
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Nice idea... we will probably do that. Thanks TMMasterCup426! Smile
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Why not? lol. I'll put up a thread on it tommorow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 pm

i have school until 2:30, so save some for me please
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 pm

I saw a really cool city street course that I personally think is more than worthy to get a date in AERS next year. 'Course, we'll have to set it somewhere...maybe Detroit? Wink

Link: http://www.speedwaygrafix.net/
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Ahh. The old Gran Turismo Track. Detroit wouldn't fit with that because Detroit is smaller and has more empty buildings. L.A would fit nice.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:51 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
Ahh. The old Gran Turismo Track. Detroit wouldn't fit with that because Detroit is smaller and has more empty buildings. L.A would fit nice.

Alrighty then, L.A. it is.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

In an effort to differentiate it from AERS, is there a chance that AYG could use the Sportsman mod instead of the GNS mod (whose bodies obviously look the same as the AERS ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 pm

AmpEnergy426 wrote:
In an effort to differentiate it from AERS, is there a chance that AYG could use the Sportsman mod instead of the GNS mod (whose bodies obviously look the same as the AERS ones?

Just use the same bodies..lot easier to paint on.
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Yeah thats a good idea. We might do that in a season or two... just depends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)   LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE IDEAS ONLY (To Make This Series Better)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next