The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17

Go down 
+28
GWoodard41
pennst24
Weed Rakefield
Packer71
Will Legge
bobby miller III
vbooy57
Weatherman
racer48racer
Tylor Thaber
DieFool
Alta
Jrod
bungaree
Ben Atkins
Tanrar
RJLightning68
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Jakar545
Se7en
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Chives5150
kensethfan
Its Webzic
VincentGiac426
The Troll Doctor
DLeck6211
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Nick399 wrote:
"Will Kimmel would get some seat time in ARCA cars from 2008-2011, most of those opportunities start-and-parks. Every race car driver hates start-and-parks, but for smaller teams they are almost necessary.

"Simply put, it keeps our owners' points going and gives us a little money back," Will Kimmel said. "

Just sharing.

*goes Super Saiyan*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 pm

lolBears
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

inb4calmdown.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

OK.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 am

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm fucking done with MLB 2K10 and buying any 2K game for that matter. If your game freezes every time you try to start a new Franchise mode, the only way you can get the Franchise mode to work is to delete everything and start over. I worked for about a year on those rosters and the game constantly freezing takes all of it away. So anyway, I deleted it all, but none of the people who should be in the Living Rosters were on there after I turned the rosters on. Why should 2K keep caring about the old games that some people and longtime 2K fans still play when they can shut down these servers and tend to newer games like 2K12 that any crazy 8-year-old could buy and complain when more of these problems occur? 2K needs to fix their shit because EA is crushing them in a war between which company is better. 2K doesn't emphasize on customization, which alot of people like in baseball, but moreso on the gameplay. EA emphasizes on both and succeeds massively. 2K is no competition fit to challenge them.
Back to top Go down
RJLightning68
Series Champion
RJLightning68

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

if you have skype, could u guys add my new main account RJBandsma68 to ur contacts?
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 am

I've come to the conclusion I really want to play Sleeping Dogs.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am

We need to get more AARO cars done.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 am

RandomClassic wrote:
I've come to the conclusion I really want to fuck Sleeping Dogs.
you sick son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Nick399 wrote:
We need to get more AARO cars done.

How about NNRCS ca- *shot*
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 pm

This is a big NASCAR auction going on in my town right now. I was able to hang out with Sean Corr for about an hour or so. There was a dunk tank and he got in it. He was dunked tons of times. It was awesome.

Currently this is what I've bid on.

Autographed Sean Corr NASCAR Camping World Pit Shirt ($9)
Rear of Matt Kenseth's #17 Win My Fusion Ford ($4)
Rear of Aric Almirola's #43 WIX Filters Ford ($7)
Damaged Quarter Panel of David Gilliland's #38 Taco Bell Ford ($1)
Some other piece of sheet metal from a car that I forgot ($1)

Hopefully I win the Matt Kenseth one because I need money and I'm gonna sell it from a ton more on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Ben Atkins
Fan
Ben Atkins

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Casey Lester wrote:

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Rant over, time for the general reaction of this forum:

Ban Him
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 pm

SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Putting "fucking" every second word doesn't make your opinion any stronger, it just makes you look like you're a giant idiot. Quit crying on every forum I see. No wonder no many people argue with you.

Also, nice to see people here think they're more mature than every other community when the forums gone under so many times because of the petulant fighting and crying from people like Casey, and the obvious favoritism from the admins. Honestly, I don't see why Vinny and Tanner put up with half of you people on this site. I respect them so much for putting up with the shit I see on this forum.

Do you honestly want to know why I don't take this forum seriously? Because I can't. The only reason I only come on here to troll is because this forum only gets my attention because of the damn petulance on it.

Ban Him
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Ben Atkins
Fan
Ben Atkins

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm

DLeck6211 wrote:
SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Ban Him
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

4chan. I love you Dan.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 pm

SteamRacer wrote:
DLeck6211 wrote:
SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Ban Him

4chan. I love you Dan.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm

SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Ban Him

You got to be joking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Eric J Floppyfish wrote:
SteamRacer wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

Ban Him

You got to be joking.
Maybe it's time to look at the man's words instead of dismissing him.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm no admin, but I have to side with everyone else on this. Casey, all this ranting about stupid stuff has gone on long enough. I admit I've carried a lot of stupid stuff that pissed me off over here unnecessarily, but this is over the top. No matter how much you rant about something isn't going to make anybody sympathize for you.

Ben, I understand your feelings for this forum sometimes, even though it doesn't stop me from coming here, but I agree with you when you say that Casey needs the ban-hammer. Personally, I think Casey needs to given more than a two day vacation myself.

Somebody can this before this shitstorm escalates any further.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

I was expressing an opinion. I barely put "fucking" in that post aside from once in the opening sentence. I have opinions and I am entitled to them in my country. I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do. I get pissed over certain stuff and I express it. Though, I do respect that you said that I should not "cry" on every forum. However, if I was directing my rage at a specific person, then that is a bannable offense. For raging over a debatable topic? No.

The main reason you guys jump on petulant users if they make one slipup is because you've seen so many. This place hasn't been around nearly as long. I guess we're just more forgiving or something.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
I'm not sure if Britain has the right to free speech, but I do.

Matt, where did I say I was trying to get everyone to sympathize for me? It was an opinion.

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

Also, down-voting me just for supporting the opposing side isn't helping you.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:26 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

Honest to god, I wasn't sure if they had free speech. Is it a crime?

How do I not have the right to say what I want? I never intended for anyone to feel bad for me. Although, looking back, that was something that didn't really need to be said in the first place. But what will banning do to help me? Help me understand to not post about stuff in the RDT? Wait, isn't that what posting stuff IS FOR?

Anything else I say will just make it seem like I'm trying to keep this storm going. An admin, please, take this stuff and can it ASAP. Let's take this to PM's or something.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

How do I not have the right to say what I want? I never intended for anyone to feel bad for me. Although, looking back, that was something that didn't really need to be said in the first place. But what will banning do to help me? Help me understand to not post about stuff in the RDT? Wait, isn't that what posting stuff IS FOR?

Anything else I say will just make it seem like I'm trying to keep this storm going. An admin, please, take this stuff and can it ASAP. Let's take this to PM's or something.

It's not a crime, but free speech applies to things said about the government, not simply saying something about somebody else that they don't agree with. Smart one.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

These two sentences.

So much facepalm.

It's not a crime, but free speech applies to things said about the government, not simply saying something about somebody else that they don't agree with. Smart one.

I need to word my sentences better... I meant to ask if it a crime that I didn't know. And again, I believe a canning is in order. And possibly a banhammer for me as mentioned?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey Lester wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 17
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next