The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16

Go down 
+29
Landon Rody
Alta
Jakar545
Alpineopossum
Will Legge
Packer71
Tylor Thaber
BWardboy88
BJFalcon_Returns_2012
Weatherman
pennst24
Weed Rakefield
moppenheimer
VincentGiac426
Se7en
Its Webzic
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Hope Estheim
GWoodard41
The Troll Doctor
RJLightning68
VerizonGuy12
Tanrar
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Chives5150
Jrod
kensethfan
DLeck6211
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 am

Chives5150 wrote:
I learned alot off of that game....so touching....hold me Chives...I i'm going to cry....
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 am

Jrod wrote:
After playing DDR Supernova 2, I've got this song stuck in my head, and I don't mind it:

At least it's more logical than setting the rain on fire. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Jrod wrote:
After playing DDR Supernova 2, I've got this song stuck in my head, and I don't mind it:

At least it's more logical than setting the rain on fire. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:14 pm

The only thing keeping me awake right now is Coca-Cola and loud music.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm eating cake right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Is it bad that because of Dan, tracks like Isle of Man, and the Nurburgring are my favorite? Any other tracks like this?
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Mr. Dr. Professor Mech wrote:
Is it bad that because of Dan, tracks like Isle of Man, and the Nurburgring are my favorite? Any other tracks like this?

Download a few of the tracks on WindyCityRacing.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Speaking of Windy City Racing, I kinda wanna get the Four Corners track, but I feel like it would rape my framerate. Maybe when I get a gaming computer.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Speaking of Windy City Racing, I kinda wanna get the Four Corners track, but I feel like it would rape my framerate. Maybe when I get a gaming computer.

Yep, sure does. Plus the track is pretty hard to adjust INI wise.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:28 am

S. Carolina beats Arkansas to go to CWS. Facing Arizona. #3peatbaby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

VerizonGuy12 wrote:
S. Carolina beats Arkansas to go to CWS. Facing Arizona. #3peatbaby.

There is College Baseball? Wow. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
RJLightning68
Series Champion
RJLightning68

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am

If you guys have any car requests for me to review on Top Gear North Carolina, just send me a message, I've got a few planned.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 am

So, I got GTR2, and I'm thinking about doing the 2003 FIA GT season. But I don't want to be in the top class, so here's my question.

Ferrari 360 Modena or Porsche 996 RSR?
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
RJLightning68
Series Champion
RJLightning68

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 am

what car would you like to see use for the segment star in a resonably priced car, but it as to be a sedan like the Chevrolet Lacetti, You can chose any sedan from anywhere in the US
Back to top Go down
RJLightning68
Series Champion
RJLightning68

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 am

my picks are my fictional Ford Fairmont Thunderbolt, ant the new Chevrolet SS.
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 am

Ford Fiesta, focus, Impala, Charger, and Imprezza
Back to top Go down
GWoodard41
Racing Phenom
GWoodard41

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:14 pm

As you have noticed, I revived my comatose Facebook account... and trolled Mertz about Red Bull Very Happy Trollface
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 pm

GWoodard41 wrote:
As you have noticed, I revived my comatose Facebook account... and trolled Mertz about Red Bull Very Happy Trollface

PARTY ROCKIN' IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 pm

GWoodard41 wrote:
As you have noticed, I revived my comatose Facebook account... and trolled Mertz about Red Bull Very Happy trollface

I drive Red Bull Racing's RB06 in Trackmania.

Should I feel bad?
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 pm

kensethfan wrote:
GWoodard41 wrote:
As you have noticed, I revived my comatose Facebook account... and trolled Mertz about Red Bull Very Happy trollface

I drive Red Bull Racing's RB06 in Trackmania.

Should I feel bad?
yes, you should
Back to top Go down
Hope Estheim
Race Winner

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:14 pm

I represent Coca Cola, should I feel bad?

Oh and ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!

https://www.facebook.com/NeroTrinity
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:30 am

My many frivolous and non-vain journeys through the dark reaches of the OpenSpeedway server has convinced a dear friend of mine from the NNR forums to do the same -- to inspect the poor quality of driving talent among the many other competitors he will face, the ruthless reign and tyranny of the administrators who govern the events of such chaotic measure, and the lack of consent they have for those who come and go, with their futile irregularity that comes with the human nature.

I don't care what the rest of you say, I'm going to feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am

kensethfan wrote:
My many frivolous and non-vain journeys through the dark reaches of the OpenSpeedway server has convinced a dear friend of mine from the NNR forums to do the same -- to inspect the poor quality of driving talent among the many other competitors he will face, the ruthless reign and tyranny of the administrators who govern the events of such chaotic measure, and the lack of consent they have for those who come and go, with their futile irregularity that comes with the human nature.

Translation: You take OSW too seriously, and someone else wants to as well?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
RJLightning68
Series Champion
RJLightning68

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 am

Jrod wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

I've to agree with you on this one Jrod, this also why i don't race OSW. It's a video game.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 am

RJLightning68 wrote:
Jrod wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

I've to agree with you on this one Jrod, this also why i don't race OSW. It's a video game.

Thirded.

Also, indigestion FTL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 16
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next