The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhy my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhy my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Why my hope for this generation is fading.

Go down 
+12
Hope Estheim
VincentGiac426
The Troll Doctor
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
bungaree
Tanrar
DLeck6211
Jrod
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
kensethfan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Woody
Race Winner

Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Fuck those kids. I'd like to see how they felt if someone made their grandmothers cry like that while she is doing her god damned job. She wasn't doing anything mean to them or bothering them. She was doing her job and they fucking made her cry.

You guys lost hope in this generation over this?

I lost hope in this generation when I realized that the generation that this generation is raised by merely pretends to give a shit about other people, and they only really seem sincere about their intentions after a major catastrophe like 9/11 or when a gay kid is beaten and tied to a fence where he is left to die. That generation would still today deny that kid a chance to marry the person he loved if he were still alive. That same generation is responsible for the Westboro Baptist Church and all of their fucking hate. How about the generation even further back, responsible for the KKK, and the deaths of JFK and MLK. Once more back and you get the generation that killed Gandhi and started the Nazi party.

So it really isn't just one generation... now is it?

I'm sorry if I come off as raging... but I think I have reason to be upset over such things.

However, I suppose that there is always a tiny bit of hope that still flickers somewhere in my heart for this generation, because I've learned from my favorite movie, the Shawshank Redemption... "Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free."

Don't get me wrong though, I don't fear the failures of this generation.... at this point, I somewhat expect them. I hope that we learn from the mistakes of those previous generations and use the things we learn for good.
Back to top Go down
Tylor Thaber
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Woody wrote:
Fuck those kids. I'd like to see how they felt if someone made their grandmothers cry like that while she is doing her god damned job. She wasn't doing anything mean to them or bothering them. She was doing her job and they fucking made her cry.

You guys lost hope in this generation over this?

I lost hope in this generation when I realized that the generation that this generation is raised by merely pretends to give a shit about other people, and they only really seem sincere about their intentions after a major catastrophe like 9/11 or when a gay kid is beaten and tied to a fence where he is left to die. That generation would still today deny that kid a chance to marry the person he loved if he were still alive. That same generation is responsible for the Westboro Baptist Church and all of their fucking hate. How about the generation even further back, responsible for the KKK, and the deaths of JFK and MLK. Once more back and you get the generation that killed Gandhi and started the Nazi party.

So it really isn't just one generation... now is it?

I'm sorry if I come off as raging... but I think I have reason to be upset over such things.

However, I suppose that there is always a tiny bit of hope that still flickers somewhere in my heart for this generation, because I've learned from my favorite movie, the Shawshank Redemption... "Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free."

Don't get me wrong though, I don't fear the failures of this generation.... at this point, I somewhat expect them. I hope that we learn from the mistakes of those previous generations and use the things we learn for good.

I'm more concerned about that last paragraph. People are more concerned about WHAT YOU DID than WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM IT. I mean, they have every right to be, but now NOBODY CARES about what you have learned from it. Reputations just never perish. I make idiot remarks on and off the forum. Do people let them go and move the fuck on from them? NOPE.AVI. Hell, some kid won't let go something I said ONE
HUNDRED AND FIVE MONTHS AGO. (8 3/4 years if you hate math.) I mean, seriously, if people don't expect you to learn and grow from your errors, are you going to? PROLLY NOT! I'm a hyper kid, and often don't process things. But if people doubt I'll change, chances are I won't. Perfect example = America's prisons. Rehabilitation my ass. YOU CAN'T JUST DISCIPLINE 'EM, YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE THEY HAVE ACCEPTED THEIR WRONGDOING AND HAVE MOVED ON SO IT DOES NOT RE-OCCUR! And I especially love how people say "holy fuck I'm gonna change" AND DON'T DO JACK SHIT! Rant over.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 pm

I tried watching the video again, and I got about 2 minutes in before I closed it. That's just unbearable.

I'm glad that the woman is getting financial aid so she can retire peacefully. I just hope that those kids will be disciplined enough so that this sort of stuff never happens again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

I hope I grow up to be a bus monitor and get harassed this bad so I can get rich.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

Nick399 wrote:
I hope I grow up to be a bus monitor and get harassed this bad so I can get rich.

Do you really want to take that kind of pain just for the satisfaction of having money?

I think you're missing the point...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am

Nick399 wrote:
Exactly...look a lady got harassed by some kids, let's make it so she can retire. Maybe I should harass ny dad on Youtube because he's never going to be able to retire otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 am

kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

Do you really want to take that kind of pain just for the satisfaction of having money?

I'd do it too, I'd become a bus monitor, get harassed, get rich off of it, go to FRANCE, get in one little fight and have my mom get scared, move with my auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
Back to top Go down
BJFalcon_Returns_2012
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

I'd do it too, I'd become a bus monitor, get harassed, get rich off of it, go to FRANCE, get in one little fight and have my mom get scared, move with my auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

You obviously don't understand this, do you? Your brain must be out of whack, Navy!
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 pm

BJFalcon_Returns_2012 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

You obviously don't understand this, do you? Your brain must be out of whack, Navy!
Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 363a
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 363a
Not surprising he missed that TBH.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
BJFalcon_Returns_2012
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Easy for you to say...
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Easy for you to say...
Alright now, let's chill out before we get into one big fight and our moms get scared, and then we ALL have to move with our aunties and uncles in Bel-Air.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh, so, I didn't have to pack?
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Easy for you to say...
Alright now, let's chill out before we get into one big fight and our moms get scared, and then we ALL have to move with our aunties and uncles in Bel-Air.
will we have to beg and plead to her day after day, but she packs a suitcase and sends us on our way?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:

She probably can care less about the whole thing now...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why my hope for this generation is fading.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2