The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_vote_lcapWhy my hope for this generation is fading. I_voting_barWhy my hope for this generation is fading. I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_vote_lcapWhy my hope for this generation is fading. I_voting_barWhy my hope for this generation is fading. I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Why my hope for this generation is fading.

Go down 
+12
Hope Estheim
VincentGiac426
The Troll Doctor
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
bungaree
Tanrar
DLeck6211
Jrod
Chives5150
Jesse Pizzajarvi
kensethfan
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Why my hope for this generation is fading. Empty
PostSubject: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 pm

I saw this on the news today.

Stupidity -- these kids are taking it to an all new level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:20 pm

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Beat Horse < I WANT TO DO THIS TO EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT ON THAT FUCKING BUS THAT MADE FUN OF THAT POOR MONITOR. EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. IF I EVER MET ANY OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS, I WOULD FUCK THEM UP THE BEST I FUCKING COULD. THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! YOU DO FUCKING NOT TREAT AN AID OR YOUR FUCKING BUS DRIVER LIKE THAT. PEOPLE HAVE JOBS TO ASSIGN BUT WITH LITTLE QUEERS LIKE THAT, I DON'T FUCKING THINK ANYONE WANTS TO FUCKING RUN THE BUSES ANYMORE! THAT MADE ME FUCKING SICK! I HOPE I NEVER FUCKING SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! THANK YOU, MATT FUCKING CONTEY! YOU'VE SHOWN ME HOW FUCKED WE ARE AS A COUNTRY. (I'm actually thanking you non-sarcastically, I mean it, but I'm just too fucking pissed about this.)

I'll wait for this to be canned for OMG RAGING.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
WHAT. THE. FUCK. Beat Horse < I WANT TO DO THIS TO EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT ON THAT FUCKING BUS THAT MADE FUN OF THAT POOR MONITOR. EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. IF I EVER MET ANY OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS, I WOULD FUCK THEM UP THE BEST I FUCKING COULD. THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! YOU DO FUCKING NOT TREAT AN AID OR YOUR FUCKING BUS DRIVER LIKE THAT. PEOPLE HAVE JOBS TO ASSIGN BUT WITH LITTLE QUEERS LIKE THAT, I DON'T FUCKING THINK ANYONE WANTS TO FUCKING RUN THE BUSES ANYMORE! THAT MADE ME FUCKING SICK! I HOPE I NEVER FUCKING SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! THANK YOU, MATT FUCKING CONTEY! YOU'VE SHOWN ME HOW FUCKED WE ARE AS A COUNTRY. (I'm actually thanking you non-sarcastically, I mean it, but I'm just too fucking pissed about this.)

I'm not sure whether I should feel honored or ashamed. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 pm

I don't want to even watch it, but that's just disrespectful. Every single one of those children should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Feel very honored, Matt. I just did a rant to YT and it's being published right now.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
I don't want to even watch it, but that's just disrespectful. Every single one of those children should be ashamed.

The four kids that were attacking her will face disciplinary charges.

I think the bus monitor said she didn't want to break down to give them something to take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:24 pm

I'll make a commentary about this tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:30 pm

this is my reaction to this, THESE FRUITBOWLS ARE WHAT WE ARE CALLING THE CURRENT GENERATION, IN 20 YEARS THEY WILL BE WORKING OUR JOBS AND ON OUR ROADS, AND THEY TREAT THE ELDERLY LIKE THIS? GIVE ME A BREAK......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Lol this generation...every generation has their fucks and ours are just broadcast everywhere due to the internet and used as examples whereas the ones that arent complete fucks are ignored...
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 am

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

There's $433,000 going to this poor old lady for her holiday.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 am

here's what I would of done if I was her.

>eat 15 bowls of very spicy chili
>hold it in until breaking point
>let everything go
>have them bathe in my stench
>light match
>watch those fuckers burn
>my mom gets scared
>sends me to Bel-Air
>I am Will Smith
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:53 am

You know what, I fucking give up. I just give up. There is nothing more I can say.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 am

Casey Lester wrote:

Facepalm.

I'm pissed off too, but please don't rage this damn hard on here, take it somewhere else please.

I've seen this happen in my school and on the bus I used to take, only to the driver, and it's pretty sickening. Granted, they didn't cry or anything but those words are hurting them whether you can tell or not. I do feel terrible for that lady. :/

Also: http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/online-outrage-over-bullying-of-school-bus-monitor/
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 am

HOLY SHIT, IF WE'RE GOING TO RUN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD AT ANY TIME WE NEED TO GET OUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER, IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT SUICIDE IS ON THE RISE. WHY WOULD THESE MOTHERFUCKERS DO SUCH AN IMMORAL AND DESPICABLE THING. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION!!! ok, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 pm

The Troll Doctor wrote:
HOLY SHIT, IF WE'RE GOING TO RUN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD AT ANY TIME WE NEED TO GET OUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER, IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT SUICIDE IS ON THE RISE. WHY WOULD THESE MOTHERFUCKERS DO SUCH AN IMMORAL AND DESPICABLE THING. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION!!! ok, I'm done.

Maybe you should've read the post above yours before you posted that.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:20 pm

The saddest thing about this incident is not how upset the lady was. It's how much more people will be willing to believe the stereotype of young people because of it.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 pm

The Troll Doctor wrote:

Again, please don't rage here.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Again, please don't rage here.
WHY DOES CHEESE HAVE SO MANY FUCKING TYPES?! CHEESE SHOULD JUST BE ONE FLAVOR: CHEESE FLAVOR! WHY DO WE FUCKING NEED CHEDDAR AND MOZZARELA AND SWISS AND ALL THAT SHIT? JUST GIVE ME FUCKING CHEESE!

Trollface
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Hope Estheim
Race Winner

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

I seriously hate to see this stuff happen, I mean I was bullied for a while in school. But this form of bullying takes the cake, I hope the school district they're in takes swift justice to actions like this.
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 pm

agreed, dido, and agreed again
Back to top Go down
GWoodard41
Racing Phenom
GWoodard41

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

The Troll Doctor wrote:
agreed, dido ditto, and agreed again

The Redundant Department of Redundancy is happy you are using one of it's products: The redundant agreement system!

Back on subject, this is pretty damn sad, it just shows how much parents have denied their children the necessary parenting that is needed. My parents weren't afraid to beat the crap out of me if I got out of line, or breathed the wrong direction, (my sisters on the other hand got off scott free in most cases). I turned out fine for the most part.

We need to not allow people to think that parents should not be the caretakers and rule setters for kids. Public employees, including teachers and other government bureaucrats need to back off and let the parents be parents.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 pm

God I would love to be that lady. Just from this she is now rich.

I'd take this harsh bullying for the kind of money she's getting. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tylor Thaber
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm

I honestly find this pathetic. But yeah, today's day and age are just like this. They never think before they do something, and just do not care about the consequences of doing stuff. They make awful remarks and do violent things that nobody would like.

Kinda reminds me. Met Neil Shusterman awhile back, who wrote books like Everlost, The Schwa Was Here, and Unwind. When asked how he got the plot for Unwind (which basically goes that crime among teens has become so major in the future that if you're a teen that causes issues, your parents may give you up to be unwound, in which your body is separated into pieces and given to people, but you never actually die from it) he mentioned going to a town in England in which a bunch of teens were causing trouble, and he asked the townspeople to see what they wanted to be done. "Put 'em out of their misery", they said. (The surgery part comes from him reading an article about the French woman with the full-face transplant)

But that pretty much exemplifies today's world. Teens cause issues, and when they're caught, the townsfolk want them dead. Simple as that.

(Not to be a dick here, but I thought this took place in either the Detroit or Chicago area when I heard about it. I have no clue why...)
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Tylor Thaber wrote:
(Not to be a dick here, but I thought this took place in either the Detroit or Chicago area when I heard about it. I have no clue why...)

It happens literally everyday in Detroit. Guaranteed. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why my hope for this generation is fading.   Why my hope for this generation is fading. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why my hope for this generation is fading.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next