The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_vote_lcap2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_voting_bar2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_vote_lcap2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_voting_bar2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

2011 AERS: JN Motorsports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

2011 AERS: JN Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

MANUFACTURER -- Dodge Charger
DRIVERS -- #39 N Kozoro (AMP Energy), #16 J Pisani (Verizon Wireless), #36 B Hensler (Unsponsored)
OWNER -- N Kozoro, J Pisani

HISTORY

In 2009, shortly after the name change to the AERS, JN Motorsports formed. With 2 drivers that year, Kozoro cruised to his first championship, with 2 wins. In 2009 season 2, they added another championship, Justin Pisani would tally his second, and first with JN Motorsports. 2010 looks just the same. All drivers know they have top of the line equipment. JN also has sponsorship for they're top two drivers, as Brian Hensler is currently in development and don't feel they need to focus on him just yet. We'll see what happens with JN this year, as they go for 3 in a row.

2010 STATS:

Kozoro -- Starts: 18 Wins: 0 T5: 2 T10: 5 Best Finish: 2nd Points Position: 16th
Pisani -- Starts: 18 Wins: 0 T5: 2 T10: 4 Best Finish: 4th Points Position: 9th
Drivers of the 36 -- Starts: 5 Wins: 0 T5: 2 T10: 2 Best Finish: 2nd Points Position: 59th

Last edited by Nick399 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm

JN: WE CAN ONLY KEEP OUR SPIRITS HIGH

When Justin Pisani and Nick Kozoro jumped out of their cars after the Daytona 200, they both grunted the same words, "You've gotta be kidding me". Although Pisani retired from the race early, Kozoro was none too happy with his 29th place showing. "Still on the pace I was last year. Disappointing finish after disappointing finish, I'm tired of it. This is the time we can regroup and get on a roll to the beginning of the year like we did last year, but we're going to have to regroup again before next weekend. It's just disappointing when you're a former champion, have the best sponsorship in the series, have top notch equipment, have the best fan support and have the best crew and teammates in the business and still not please them. Chassis ST103 will be at Salem next weekend, my favorite short track chassis that won us the Grand Detour race last year, and this whole team thinks we can get it done. Our spirits are very high even after a blow like this one".

Justin Pisani understood why he had came home with a last place finish, and was actually positive on it. "You know how things work here. Racing can be racing and life can be life, it's something you deal with at least twice a year. This team got off to a bad start at Daytona last year, being caught up in an early race wreck, or whatever you want to call that caution failure last year. We rebounded and came back as defending champions. Our spirits here at JN are high and we'll continue to stay positive, these guys are the best in the business, at least to me, and they know positive attitudes can go a long way in this team's performance".

Brian Hensler, in the unsponsored #36 for JN missed the race in the qualifying round. Hensler was at the track all weekend and looks to help the team in the stretch. "That was one hell of a weekend huh? One DNQ, one last place finish and one mediocre performance from a top team. It's tough to learn from these guys when they're struggling, but I hope that can all change come next week. Let's hope me and Nick can qualify for the show, 'cause Justin's already locked in".

JN can only hope they get past the qualifying rounds, it will totally destroy their year if they don't.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Salem Q-Race, a success?

If that's what you want to call it. JN Motorsports got off to a rough start at Salem when Brian Hensler was epically slow in the first qualifying race. Hensler missed the show and refused to take interviews. The second of the qualifying rounds featured chassis ST103, that being on the 39. Nick Kozoro zoomed to a win in the second qualifying race in dramatic fashion. With just 29 to go, on a restart, the 39 dove deep under Paul Schuler and the lap car of Joey Kington. Kozoro cleared the 07 and was side by side down the backstretch with the 68. Kozoro got into the 68 in turn three and sent him into the wall and into third, where he would stay.

"It's a qualifying race. We won, so what? That proves nothing. We've got to carry this momentum into the race". he said. "ST103 was great tonight and really lifted the team. We regrouped and calmed everything down and got the job done. We've made the race, we've reached our short term weekend goal, now it's time to achieve the other goal, a solid top 10 in the Zaxby's 250. I'd like to thank JN, AMP, Verizon, and my favorite hockey teams, Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche, they really got me out of the zone watching them in the playoffs, got my mind off racing. Let me calm down. It sucks though, they each lost in the playoffs, ah well".
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Should they start to worry?

JN Motorsports is suffering, bigtime. Nobody at the shop knows what exactly is going wrong here in the beginning of 2010. Brian Hensler has 2 DNQ's while the other two drivers, Nick Kozoro, and Justin Pisani, are running near the back each race. They're starting to wonder if panic mode should start already.

"Well, I know why I finished bad." Kozoro explained. "We're just running, getting by the 26 when....WHAT THE HELL?!?! Wendy Fisher is just takin' her time running 45 miles per hour or whatever and costs us the race. I'm not going to blame it on her, she's a rookie and something may have gone wrong, but you've got to get out of the way next time. 32nd is certainly not where this #39 AMP Energy Dodge should have finished here tonight. We'll have to rebound next week. Boston is a fun track".

"Seeing as how bad our race started, I'm actually quite happy we finished 20th". Justin Pisani said. "We didn't retire, got the diehard driver award, and got some needed points. We're not in panic mode yet, as our best tracks are coming up, the intermediates, we're going to go all out there and hopefully get back on track".
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:32 am

JN to replace Hensler?

We're two races into the 2010 season, and already JN Motorsports is considering big changes. Hensler has not qualified for each of the two races, and rumor has it, that after 5 races, depending on how well Hensler does, will determine if he stays or goes.

Reports have that JN may be putting AYG driver Brian Wilson in the #36 for a couple of races, along with Darcy Lusk and Kyle Korbett.

More will be told after race 5.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:47 pm

All three JN Motorsports cars Qualify at Boston

Watch. Out. For. This. Team. In. The. Ford. 200. They've caught fire.

All three of the JN Motorsports cars qualified for Saturdays Ford 200 at Boston. The 39 qualified 23rd and made it's way all the way to 3rd in the 25 laps. "I can't even believe how good this Dodge was tonight," Kozoro said, "This is the best car I think I've ever driven, kudos to the boys at the shop." "I love how easy it is to drive here, it's not only enjoyable, but just plain easy. Multiple grooves and great passing opportunities. It's just that. Fun."

Brian Hensler made his first race of 2010. "Hmm. How about that? The intermediate Kings step up and qualify all three of it's main race teams. I love it. Um...thanks to Nick and Justin for giving me the opportunity, I'm glad I made the race when rumors have it that I'm getting replaced".

While yes, all three cars qualified, there was still one more driver we're all forgetting about. Kyle Korbett. Kyle, in the 9, a clone of the 39 was running next to the 39 when the big one struck in turn three, the turn everyone is fearing in the race. "Got some needed experience in, that's all I needed. I'll be in some more races and hopefully we'll qualify for one of these things but it's all a learning process for me so far".
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm

JN Motorsports more than satisfied with run at Boston

"Mediocre?" Justin Pisani said to a reporter saying their [JN's] weekend was indeed, mediocre. "The only blow was the 36, who got caught up in a wreck, not his fault. I don't think it was mediocre at all." "We came through the field very quickly. This number sixteen Verizon Dodge Charger was fast all day, wish we could've taken Kozoro with us and moved up into the top five, but we're more than satisfied with our runs, we achieved our weekend goal."

Nick Kozoro finished one spot ahead of Justin Pisani, in ninth. When asked of what he thought of JN's performance he said, "We're getting back on track. We've stepped it up and hopefully we can carry this through the year without many bad runs. Hensler got caught up in an early wreck, needs to work on Qualifying so he can start near the front. Gotta ask, is Jorge okay? I heard he wasn't doing so well..."

Brian Hensler refused interviews for the second straight week.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Hensler Qualifies at Mosport

All three JN Motorsports cars are in once again, as the 36 qualified for the race at Mosport. "Since the 16 and 39 were locked in, it was up to me to get this 36 car in the show. We did it and I think JN has a great chance at this road course, even though its our worst tracks."

"We're very proud of Brian. He stepped it up when he knew he had to to keep his ride in that 36. He's done very well in the Q-Races the last two weeks, now he has to step up his race performance, I think he may steal a top ten if he stays out of trouble." - Justin Pisani.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm

JN Owners furious with Mosport run

Justin Pisani scored a top 10 finish Sunday at Mosport, however was furious after the race. He walked straight into the #36 hauler and didn't come out until 20 minutes later. We managed to get a recording of a little bit of what they said:

Hensler: Justin?

Pisani: Yeah, it's me, you've got some explaining to do.

Hensler: Wha...

Pisani: YOU HEARD ME!

Hensler: I GOT INTO THE 60! ALRIGHT!?

Pisani: YEAH, THE 60 WAS SITTING THERE AND YOU JUST RAN RIGHT INTO HER, PAY @#%$ING ATTENTION!

Hensler: JESUS $#%*ING CHRIST YOU DON'T GET IT!

Pisani: ONE MORE RACE! IF YOU ACTUALLY DO GOOD YOU'LL GO RACE BY RACE OTHERWISE, GOODBYE!

Nick Kozoro was caught in the middle of this. "I can see both sides of this. Brian didn't mean to hit the 60 but he had little time to react to it. I guess I'll let them duke it out, I'm getting away from that. 33rd is not where we'd like to be at the end of a race, but its all good, we're not good at all on those roadies."
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Verizon Wireless agrees to a 1 year contract with Justin Pisani and JN Motorsports

A recent press release from JN Motorsports, stating that Verizon Wireless has agreed to a 1 year contract with Justin Pisani and JN Motorsports in 2011.

Pisani: We're glad to keep Verizon on-board with us through 2011. And if the contract doesn't go past then, we will continue to look for sponsorship heading into 2012. My partnership with them has been a very pleasant one, but we all have to move on at one point or another.

While discussions have not yet taken place for Verizon's continued sponsorship with JN and Justin Pisani in 2012, JN Motorsports has not yet started to look for a replacement sponsor for that car. More on this topic in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Hensler sacked from 36 car

Brian Hensler caused the first caution in the Qualifying race at Lowell, and never returned. Hensler suffered front damage and could not return, he pulled into the garage and sat down on a step near his stall. He had a look of fear on his face.

Justin Pisani called a press conference, here's what he had to say; "Brian Hensler will not return to the thirty six Dodge at Grand Detour". "We thought he had the potential, he shows it in the Yung Guns, maybe we rushed him into an AERS car to quick. We've got into fights, but he's a great guy and we hope he gets a ride in the near future. Unfortunately, he did not work out in this car after two years of development. He'll still run the Aflac Yung Guns but we will have nothing to do with him as in the developmental process".

When asked about possible driver replacements, he said, "We're rotating. Darcy Lusk, Tyler Smith, Kyle Korbett, Brian Wilson, and Brad Kurtis will all get some seat time in the 36, as we are no longer racing for points, just for experience."
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm

JN has okay race at GD

Nick Kozoro was in the hunt for his second straight Grand Detour victory before he was taken out on Lap 38. He was not too happy with the driver of the #43.

"He needs to wake up out there. He was a pain all race to everyone, I'm not the only one complaining about him."

Justin Pisani finished 4th. We we're unable to get a word from him.

Tyler Smith will be piloting the #36 next week at Talladega.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Brian Wilson signs with JN Motorsports through 2011

TALLADEGA, AL -- AERS PRESS

Brian Wilson confirmed at JN. Wilson was offered a contract late last night. Wilson gladly accepted the contract early this morning.

"Brian will fit right in at JN Motorsports." Said Nick Kozoro, "He drives the car exactly like Justin, so he'll be able to learn a lot. Hopefully his luck will change though. (Laughs)"

JN called up Brian's agent and sent the contract after Kyle Korbett told Justin Pisani that he would not like the 2011 spot...
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:02 am

What is wrong with JN Motorsports in 2010?

After 6 races, JN Motorsports has, 1. Yet to lead a lap. 2. Record a win. 3. 8 DNF's. 4. 4 DNQ's, by the 36 team and 5. Only 1 top five.

This is possibly the worst start JN Motorsports has ever had. They're known to start off slow, but not this slow. Last year it took them about 4 races to contend, although Nick Kozoro won at Grand Detour.

Of those 8 DNF's, 4 are by Nick Kozoro, 2 by Brian Hensler, and 2 by Justin Pisani. Needless to say, they're tearing up way too many cars.

Hmm, okay, where to start. We'll start off with probably the most disappointing driver at JN this year so far. Nick Kozoro. He currently sits 28th in points, 7 behind 27th. He's had the urge to MAKE the races, as he has made all 7 so far in 2010. When it gets to the race, one of three things happen. 1. He runs near the back and either wrecks or is epically slow. 2. He runs near the front, only to be taken out or have a bad stop. or 3. He runs in the late 10's and maybe makes a charge at the front. His best finish so far in the 2010 campaign is a ninth at Boston, an intermediate track. That's the only intermediate track the AERS has gone to so far. Him and Pisani both were stellar at Boston, finishing 9th and 10th, respectively. The schedule is NOT in JN Motorsports' favor early on in the 2010 season. Kozoro must step it up if he wants AMP Energy to stay on board for 2011, or even the rest of 2010.

Justin Pisani sits 6th in AERS standings after 6 events. Why rage on about him? He's always at the front? Well, Pisani has yet to be really, "noticed" in AERS races. He's been quiet all year, and it started with the last place DNF at Daytona. Maybe not leading any laps early is regular for Justin Pisani, I believe he didn't lead a lap until Blue Ridge last year, and then not at all after that until Nox. Maybe its the switch from the Intrepid to the Charger that's keeping him out of the top 3. His best finish is a respectable 4th last weekend at Grand Detour. Heading into his favorite track, Talladega, can Justin Pisani get out front?

And that's it. The 36 team is rotating drivers and the story of Brian Hensler explains his duties at JN Motorsports....

We'll see if Talladega is the season changer for JN Motorsports.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:32 pm

All three JN Motorsports cars finish in top 15 at L.A.

JN Motorsports has had a rough start to 2010, but maybe they're striking gold at the right time to turn it around. Nick Kozoro had a solid showing at the GP of L.A. Capturing his first top 5 of the year and his second top 10 with a 2nd place finish.

"I think the only way we were going to pass him [Emmah] was in the pits, he had the stronger car once we got out of the tunnel, my only shot to pass him would be in the tunnel or just before it. We're satisfied, we knew we had a top 5 car coming here and we sure got that."

When asked about the return to McKinley Kozoro said, "it is what it is", referring to all the madness that takes place on the fast .67 mile short track.

The 36 team looked phenomenal in the GP of L.A. After dominating the Qualifying race, Tyler Smith, who will be in the Aflac Yung Guns in 2011, placed his #36 in the fifth position at the end of the L.A. race. This was Tyler's debut and first time in an AERS stock car.

"Can't believe it. Its a tough track for your debut for sure, especially since I hate road courses, and what made it worse was that this was my first time in a stock car, they're much different then those [NCSTT] trucks."
"I think I learned a lot from this whole experience, from not only my teammates but from past drivers and current drivers, especially during practice. I still wish I would've been able to get the passing thing under my belt but oh well. Our crew learned a lot today as well, did good when they needed too."

Justin Pisani could not be reached for comment.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 pm

REPORT: Deefer close to signing with JN Motorsports

According to trusted sources, Tyler Deefer, who currently drives the #46 Nesquik Lincoln for PwrHouse Motorsports in the 2011 AERS as the lone single car, is close to coming to a deal to drive the #39 AMP Energy Dodge in 2012. This means the current driver of the car, Nick Kozoro, has chosen the option to cut his current contract to 2011. This would leave PwrHouse with 0 drivers under contract in 2012. Details should be following soon.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 pm

WHATTTTT??????? NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! NOT THE 39!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

REPORT: Deefer signs 2-year deal with JN Motorsports

New news surfacing today, as we are hearing that Deefer has indeed signed with JN for 2012. However, the news is not confirmed. This is all what we have tied together from our multiple sources.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 am

NEWS ON JN

Justin Pisani denied Tyler Deefer reports today, stating "I don't know how the hell that could come up".

However, today, at the press conference, JN described their future in 2012.

The 16 would be piloted by Pisani, no changes.

The 36 is unknown at this point, however it is likely that Brian Wilson will return to the team to complete his contract.

The 39 will be driven by Mikael Carter. The former Renesse driver signed a 1-year deal with the team, and hopes to continue on in the 39 even after.

"Roger gave me a great start to my career, and I have to thank him so much. Without him, I would be nothing in this sport, he gave me the opportunities to get me where I am in the AARO today. Leaving Renesse hurts, but in the end, I have to do what is right with my performance, and things haven't been meshing well there the past season. So its time to move on. I'm absolutely thrilled to be apart of this great organization and plan to stay here even longer."

AMP has stated they will continue to sponsor the car, as long as the points clause is in effect.

Kozoro will now be the head owner for the team, stating he does not feel like he is going to get any better, so it is time to hang up the helmet and start getting to work on improving the team.

This means Renesse will have to either fill Carter's spot on the team next year, or trim the team to three cars, providing Ross Lowrey re-signs, and Fred Ritcher continues on with his career. Possibilities for the 87 would be Tommy Ritcher, Kent Grosso, or Tyler Deefer, arguably the biggest name to be on the "free agent" market in the 2011-12 offseason.
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Two of the most identifiable driver/team combos in AARO are splitting up...

Not a fan of this at all. :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 AERS: JN Motorsports   2011 AERS: JN Motorsports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 AERS: JN Motorsports
Page 1 of 1