The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Forum Index
     Rules
     AARO

Latest topics
    » The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
    Statistics
    We have 113 registered users
    The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
    Top posters
    7 (7740)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_vote_lcapHello To All Racers :) I_voting_barHello To All Racers :) I_vote_rcap 
    Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
    Hello To All Racers :) I_vote_lcapHello To All Racers :) I_voting_barHello To All Racers :) I_vote_rcap 
    DLeck6211 (3618)
    Its Webzic (3206)
    Tanrar (2917)
    VincentGiac426 (2363)
    VerizonGuy12 (1984)
    kensethfan (1905)
    Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
    Jrod (1642)

Hello To All Racers :)

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage

Hello To All Racers :) Empty
    PostSubject: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Whats up guys!?! My name is Justin and I'm just starting to play NR2003 online and I'm hoping to get in a racing series ASAP. I've loved Nascar since I was a kid and would love to race against 43 other people who are just the same as me Smile. I'm looking foward to talking and racing with anybody. See YA!!!
    Back to top Go down
    ThePudgeBomber
    Racing Legend
    ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey bro! Welcome to the forum! We do offline leagues here, but we are also hoping in starting up an online league if we can get enough people. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (ThePudgeBomber), Josh Mertz, Crosby87amp, or AmpEnergy426. BTW, my name is also Justin. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Openspeedway, even with it's failures, is the way to go for "pickup" races on NR2003.

You can still get 43 car fields even with NR2003's age.
    Back to top Go down
    ThePudgeBomber
    Racing Legend
    ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
    Openspeedway, even with it's failures, is the way to go for "pickup" races on NR2003.

You can still get 43 car fields even with NR2003's age.

Josh is right... as of now if you raced with us, you may get 10 people to race with if your lucky.

Openspeedway: http://openspeedway.net/

Scroll down and read the IP adress info, Ventrilo info, and race info ans stuff. Usually around the time after 6 they have 43 car fields.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 pm

SMS Lobby is useful also.
    Back to top Go down
    racer48racer
    Hall of Famer
    racer48racer

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 am

i have a offline series on here (its on my fourm too) and their is still time to sign up if you want Very Happy also welcome!
    Back to top Go down
    ThePudgeBomber
    Racing Legend
    ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:

SMS Lobby also helps, but if your going to use it, your going to need the NASCAR Racing 2003 Season disk
    Back to top Go down
    Alessandro Milano Rossini
    Racing Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

ThePudgeBomber wrote:
    Josh Mertz wrote:

SMS Lobby also helps, but if your going to use it, your going to need the NASCAR Racing 2003 Season disk

Which you should be using Wink
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Which I don't, because my dad payed 150 bucks for it as a 11th birthday present Wink
    Back to top Go down
    ThePudgeBomber
    Racing Legend
    ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Hahaha. When crosby got his, we went over to my house, installed it on my computer, and I downloaded the no cd patch. That's how I play my game. Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Racing Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
    Which I don't, because my dad payed 150 bucks for it as a 11th birthday present Wink
    Why don't you use the CD if you have it?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 pm

I bought the game for 150 dollars....
    Back to top Go down
    Racing Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Me for £30 Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello To All Racers :)   Hello To All Racers :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello To All Racers :)
    Page 1 of 1