The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_vote_lcapHow bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_voting_barHow bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_vote_lcapHow bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_voting_barHow bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"

Go down 
+2
Josh Mertz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" Empty
PostSubject: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:38 pm

I don't remember what happened here aside from I got power hungry and then all hell broke loose. How can we get the user base a little bigger again and build on what we had?
Back to top Go down
http://www.asntv.us
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:53 am

Well it probably starts with leagues being pretty active again, although even that is limited to a certain extent IMO due to the majority of everyone getting older and busier.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Not sure exactly how we'll get bigger, but at least we're still going.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:56 pm

I really want to run an offline league again. I just don't have the creativity to paint cars anymore. Basically I want to broadcast stuff and have someone else run the league. xD
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 6:42 pm

There's a few issues in general that basically ensure there's a pretty hard cap on how big the (active) forum can get. The game is 13 years old, NASCAR itself continues to lose popularity, and those that used to be involved on such forums are much older now. I would be impressed by anyone today able to grow an nr2003 league forum to anything significant.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 5:51 am

We go back in time and prevent the power hunger from happening. Instead we feed you a Snickers, because you're not you when you're hungry.

This post has been paid for by Snickers
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Racing Legend
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
There's a few issues in general that basically ensure there's a pretty hard cap on how big the (active) forum can get. The game is 13 years old, NASCAR itself continues to lose popularity, and those that used to be involved on such forums are much older now. I would be impressed by anyone today able to grow an nr2003 league forum to anything significant.
I just gotta quote myself here. It's impressive that we ever got any activity at all on a seven year old game during the peak in 2010, people that were so passionate that they'd come to (virtual) blows over it. Certainly, though, it was a welcome time during my adolescence and brings with it fond memories of simply watching casual youtube videos as a freshman in high school.
Back to top Go down
NathanSmith83
Racing Legend
NathanSmith83

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 am

Josh Mertz wrote:
I really want to run an offline league again. I just don't have the creativity to paint cars anymore. Basically I want to broadcast stuff and have someone else run the league. xD

Major bump here, but if what I gather from this statement is true, there might be something in the works that interests you.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz
Series Veteran
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm all ears. Well, eyes in this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"   How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bad was the "split/fight/whatever it was"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: