The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_vote_lcapVlad The Impaler..... is back. I_voting_barVlad The Impaler..... is back. I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_vote_lcapVlad The Impaler..... is back. I_voting_barVlad The Impaler..... is back. I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Vlad The Impaler..... is back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

Vlad The Impaler..... is back. Empty
PostSubject: Vlad The Impaler..... is back.   Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Or it could just be me that's back. Razz

Yes, as you saw in the RDT, I've come out of NR community retirement to return to my post here at AWN. I see some of the old guard is still around as well as some newer cats, which is good to see.

Not sure if I'll do what I did my first go around as far as documenting my pointless projects goes(i.e. Actually creating a new section that only got updated three or four times since it was created. Razz), but I'll be sure to let some of you all in on what the deal is. Might even open up some of these projects to the population around here and let y'all interact with them.

I'm back, and I'm probably here to stay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
vbooy57
Racing Legend
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: Vlad The Impaler..... is back.   Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:08 am

Good to say you probs back to stay, helping the forum with a bit of a revitalization. Your "pointless projects" shall get attention should you choose to post them. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Vlad The Impaler..... is back.   Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:25 pm

I'll have to discuss with Nick about what I'm gonna be able to post as far as projects go this time around. Not sure what I'll do yet. Just gotta run stuff by him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vlad The Impaler..... is back.   Vlad The Impaler..... is back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vlad The Impaler..... is back.
Page 1 of 1