The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_vote_lcap2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_voting_bar2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_vote_lcap2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_voting_bar2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers Empty
PostSubject: 2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers   2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:22 pm

With the halfway point nearing on the AARO's 2015 season, it may be time to start thinking about who can make the jump or is nearing the jump to the AERS for the 2016 season. I've made a list on who the top lower tier drivers are so far in the 2015 season:

1. Aaron Anderson (AAPT)
Anderson currently drives the #38 for C-S Motorsports in the AAPT, and is currently leading (albeit very slightly) the driver standings. Anderson has made a start in the AERS as well, placing 3rd in the McKinley 200. Anderson does not have too much experience, but he is looking like he may be ready to jump in an AERS car as early as next season.
Development Team: C-S Motorsports
2016 Projection: Part-Time AERS, AAPT
Max Potential: Star AERS driver
Likelihood: A-

2. Greg Knee (AAPT)
A veteran in the AAPT, Knee is having a breakout season, sitting 6th in points and winning his first race. Knee started off slow in the series, picked it up in 2014 and is currently in the championship hunt for 2015. It is unknown what his plans are moving on, but it is clear he may be ready to step into an AERS ride next year.
Development Team: The UnNamed Team
2016 Projection: Lower tier AERS
Max Potential: Solid AERS driver
Likelihood: A+

3. Ike Durbin (AERS)
It's been a wild ride to the AERS for Durbin, and while it didn't take him long to make it to the premier series, he has yet to post a top 10, with a best finish of 13th. It's clear that Durbin has a bright future, but his rookie season has been nothing to write home about.
Development Team: Legge Motorsports, Averell Motorsports
2016 Projection: Top-30 AERS
Max Potential: Superb AERS driver
Likelihood: A

4. Bjorn Brewer (AAPT)
Brewer has had a quick ride up to the AAPT, he came relatively out of nowhere, competing in AERS one-off events before residing in the AAPT for the 2015 season. He currently sits 14th in points, and it certainly has not been easy. The Renesse Racing developmental driver still has a ways to go before he steps into an AERS car, but a lot of people are saying he could be a star.
Development Team: Renesse Racing
2016 Projection: Top tier AAPT
Likelihood: A-

5. Seth McGuire (AAPT)
JN Development has not been up to par the last couple of years, with their only graduating development driver being Darcy Lusk who bolted to SRT. McGuire, however, looks like he is the best prospect the team has ever had, and with patience, could become a top flight AERS driver. After a solid season in the ALNT in 2014, McGuire is backing up his performance with a 4th so far in the AAPT with a win and 2 top 5's. He could very well be in an AERS car within 2 years, as all 4 JN Motorsports contracts will be expiring by then.
Development Team: JN Motorsports
Likelihood: B+

6. Wayne Saunders (ALNT)
The "Black Mamba" has been turning heads ever since he got a ride with Ovota Development in the ALNT. He has 2 wins, 4 top 5's, and 8 top 10's in his rookie season with the team, and is currently up at the top of the points over his Ovota teammate Beau Phillips. It may be a little too early to project how good of a driver he may be someday, but as of now, it's looking like there is a good chance he will be in an Ovota car sometime in the future.
Development Team: Ovota Motorsports
2016 Projection: Middle tier AAPT

7. Jordan Tipsun (AAPT)
Ovota Motorsports has another in the top-10, as up and coming driver Jordan Tipsun slots in at #7 on the list. It's been a long road for Tipsun, from the NaturalCures Trucks to the ALNT to the AAPT, it is finally looking like Tipsun may sometime get into an AERS car. Sitting 18th in points in the AAPT is not indicative of how well he's actually run. Bad luck has plagued him throughout his career.

8. Zach McRae (AERS, AAPT)
Zach McRae is a prospect due for graduation as he is substituting for the injured Sebastian Morris in the #5 AERS car for Scawles Racing. He hasn't done too much, but things defintely look bright for McRae, who is currently not having his best season in the AAPT, sitting 27th in driver standings. It is likely, though, that he will have a ride in the AERS in 2016, who it will be is a different question though.
Development Team: Scawles Racing Team

9. Landy Heath (AAPT)
Currently having about the worst possible rookie season you can have in the AAPT, Landy Heath is a bright prospect with tons of talent and a good team to back it up. Heath dominated in his first season in the ALNT en route to a championship. Entering his first AAPT season, he had high expectations. Those expectations have not been met, but that is part of the learning process and it'll be interesting to see if and when he steps into an AERS car.
Development Team: Silver Green Racing
Likelihood: B

10. Ashton Short (AAPT)
The Short family has not had much success in the AERS, but they have had success in the AAPT, with Toni winning the championship in 2010. Ashton Short was once considered the "next" Fred Ritcher back when he was a youngster. The hype has obviously died off considerably, but it is still safe to say that Ashton will be a solid AERS driver at the very least in the future. He sits 11th in AAPT standings.
Development Team: No AERS affiliation
Likelihood: C-

11. Ricky Greene (AAPT)
2016 Projection: Middle Tier AAPT
Likelihood: B

12. Earl McRae (AAPT)
Development Team: Averell Motorsports
2016 Projection: Part-Time AERS
Likelihood: B-

13. Beau Phillips (ALNT)
Likelihood: D

14. Sarah Woods (AERS)
Development Team: Legge Motorsports
Likelihood: C

15. Michael Craig (ALNT)
Development Team: Silver Green Racing
2016 Projection: Mid tier AAPT
Max Potential: Fringe AERS driver

16. London Franklin (ALNT)
2016 Projection: Lower tier AAPT

17. Alex Underwood (AAPT)
Development Team: Greg Sauer Racing
2016 Projection: Part-Time AERS, Top tier AAPT
Likelihood: D+

18. Ryan Barley (AAPT)

19. Tobias Newbridge (AAPT)

20. Luke Lanigan (AAPT)

Honorable Mentions: Damien Miller (ALNT), Preston Bell (ALNT), David Jugar (AAPT)

Yes....I was bored...
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
vbooy57
Racing Legend
vbooy57

2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers   2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:15 pm

this is quite a list mang you should do more lists
Back to top Go down

2015 List of Up and Coming AARO Drivers
Page 1 of 1