The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_vote_lcapNAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_voting_barNAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_vote_lcapNAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_voting_barNAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. Empty
PostSubject: NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules.   NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Week 1:

Antlanta @ DC

Inferno--3
Eagles--10
Very boring game. If Atlanta can only muster 3 points against DC this will be a LONG season, their defense is pointless.

Los Angeles @ Las Vegas

Lightning--24
Gamblers--13
Peyton Manning only had 170 yards passing. This is a good sign and proves Los Angeles can run too.

Vancouver @ Seattle

Foresters--24
Storm-----13
Trent Green threw for 9 of 25, 95 yards and 2 INTs for Seattle. Outside of that, this game was closer than the score shows.

Dallas @ Calgary

Desperadoes--20
Grizzlies-------17
Dallas rallied with 17 unanswered points in the 2nd half. Tony Romo threw for 2 INTs during that run. Daunell Sullivan made big plays down the stretch.

Albuquerque @ Arizona

Copperheads--13
Outlaws-------27
Albuquerque scored 10 of their points after Dallas took out the starters. Arizona led 27-3 with 13:06 left in the 3rd. Josh Freeman threw 3 INTs and was benched.

Kansas City @ Denver

Cowboys--16
Denver----30
Similar to Albuquerque, the Cowboys scored 10 of their points late in the 4th. Denver was truly dominant; Kaepernick threw 2INTs and no TDs, but Denver still haled a 30-6 lead. Tyler Neal had 3 rushing scores.

New York @ Cleveland

Knights----20
Crusaders--14
not much to say, RG3 made big plays when he needed to in the middle of the game. The New York defense performed well against the potent Cleveland passing game.

Milwaukee @ Salt Lake City

Warriors---20
Tigers-----24
Alfred Morris had a 1 yard TD run with 36 seconds left. Conrad Damon had 255 yards passing but no TDs.

Detroit @ Pittsburgh

Devils-----24
Bearcats--12
Pittsburgh really missed Ben Roethlisberger; 4 RedZone field goals and no other scores. Detoit scored 10 straight in the 4th to take the lead and never relinquished it. Matt Stafford had 3 TDs through the air.

St. Louis @ Miami

Arches---------16
Hammerheads--17
Wow. Julius Williams took over. St. Louis scored 16 straight but were not able to win, despite winning the turnover battle 4-0.

Cincinnati @ New Orleans

Saints-----14
Nightmare--29
Not only is the Nightmare winning a surprise, they won convincingly. Unlike the Arches, New Orleans was able to take advantage of winning the turnover battle. Cincinnati had 4 RedZone turnovers.

Charlotte @ San Francisco

Lions--27
Rush--24 (OT)
This game went to OverTime. Charlotte scored 2 late TDs and then a firld goal as time expired in overtime. Charlotte had 448 yards on offense, 222 yards on the ground by Darren McFadden alone, on 48 carries. Charlotte was hyped as a passing team. If they continue this running attack, this will be a great team.

Chicago @ Minnesota

Cavaliers----22
BlackHawks--31
Minnesota had a strong balanced attack on offense as expected. Spain played fairly well in his 18th straight opening weekend, in a losing effort however.

Boston @ Oklahoma City

Rebels-----20
Stampede--14
The Boston pass defense was godly as expected. Their offense will need to improve, 20 points against this OKC defense is at most o.k.

Montreal @ Philadelphia

Rangers--10
Freedom--19
Tom Brady was sacked 7 times. As previously said, of the line is good, their offense is good. This clearly didn't happen. Philly fans still shouldnt be proud of this win; only scoring one TD against this defense is mediocre.

San Antonio @ Memphis

Snakes-----20
Marauders--45
Many thought this would be a high scoring game. However, it was expected to be closer. This Memphis defense may be actually decent. Adrian Peterson had 222 yards on the ground and 3 TDs to lead the Marauders to a convincing victory.

LEAGUE LEADERS

Passing (yards)
1.Russell Wilson-260 yards (Cincinnati)
2.Conrad Damon-255 yards (Milwaukee)
3.Shane Spain-245 yards (Chicago)
4.Grant Tanner-242 yards (Charlotte)
5.Aaron Rodgers-239 yards (San Antonio)

Passing (efficiency)
1.Damon Huard-113.4 rating [3TDs, 0 INTs, 57% competion] (Memphis)
2.Conrad Damon-107.9 rating [0TDs, 0INTs, 76% completion] (Milwaukee)
3.Matt Stafford-106.2 rating [3TDs, 1 INTs, 70% completion] (Detroit)
4.Matt Ryan-101.2 rating [2TDs, 1 INTs, 60% completion] (Minnesota)
5.Derek Anderson-92.2 rating [2TDs, 1 INTs, 64% completion] (Cleveland)

Rushing (yards/average)
1.Adrian Peterson-222 yards/4.7 avg (Memphis)
2.Darren McFadden-222 yards/4.6 avg (Charlotte)
3.Kwazi Mbutabe-164 yards/4.4 avg (Seattle)
4.Kelvin Diggs-148 yards/4.3 avg (Las Vegas)
5.Doug Martin-147 yards/5.0 avg (Calgary)

Receiving (yards/average)
1.Dwayne Bowe-123 yards/13.6 avg (Chicago)
2.Isaac Bruce-114 yards/19.0 avg (Atlanta)
3.Larry Fitzgerald-106 yards/26.0 avg (Minnesota)
4.Andre Johnson-101 yards/20.1 avg (Milwaukee)
5.DeSean Jackson-96 yards/24.0 avg (Denver)
5.Anquan Boldin-96 yards/16.0 avg (Cincinnati)

Defensive (tackles)
1.Stephen Cooper (ILB)-17 tackles (1 for loss) 1 fumble forced/recovered (San Antonio)
2.Bruno Battaglia (OLB)-16 tackles (Los Angeles)
3.Zach Thomas (ILB)-14 tackles (1 sack) (San Francisco)
4.Kieth Brooking (ILB)-12 tackles (Kansas City)
4.Joey Porter (OLB)-12 tackles (1 INT) (San Francisco)
4.Ryan Fowler (ILB)-12 tackles (1 sack, 2 big hits) (Montreal)

WEEK 1 INJURIES

DC Eagles: Mike Williams (RT) Broken Finger (3 weeks)

Cincinnati Saints: Antwan Peek (LOLB) torn MCL (12 weeks)

Miami Sharks: Nate Burleson (WR and returner) torn quadricep (Season-ending)

Minnesota WarHawks: Marcedes Lewis (TE/WR) partially torn quadricep (4 weeks)

WEEK 2 SCHEDULE

---Game Of The Week

Denver (1-0) @
Los Angeles (1-0)

Salt Lake City (1-0) @
Kansas City (0-1)

Memphis (1-0) @
Dallas (1-0)

Oklahoma City (0-1) @
Montreal (0-1)

Philadeplhia (1-0) @
New York (1-0)

DC (1-0) @
St. Louis (1-0)

Pittsburgh (0-1) @
Atlanta (0-1)

Boston (1-0) @
Cincinnati (0-1)

Cleveland (0-1) @
Detroit (1-0)

Minnesota (1-0) @
Milwaukee (0-1)

Calgary (0-1) @
Vancouver (1-0)

New Orleans (1-0) @
San Antonio (0-1)

Seattle (0-1) @
Chicago (0-1)

Las Vegas (0-1) @
Albuquerque (0-1)

Arizona (1-0) @
San Francisco (0-1)

Maimi (1-0) @
Charlotte (1-0)
Back to top Go down

NAFL: Scores, Stats, News, Notes, and Schedules.
Page 1 of 1