The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_vote_lcapHUGE AERL NEWS! I_voting_barHUGE AERL NEWS! I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
HUGE AERL NEWS! I_vote_lcapHUGE AERL NEWS! I_voting_barHUGE AERL NEWS! I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

HUGE AERL NEWS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:30 am

ThePudgeBomber, will no longer have any ownership in AERL Leagues. He is no longer running AERL Leagues with me. I have taken full ownership of the AERL. Therefore, unfortunately, Jeff Klinger will be the only broadcaster for all races. Pudge will still be around the forums and league, and maybe even do some broadcasts throughout the AERL. The reason this has happened is because he is never around anymore, he is losing interest and he is getting older and well, he has a life up ahead starting, so we wish the best to him. This series will still stick around for a long time, but just without Pudge. He will be keeping his teams and will act as if he is a regular forum member, he will still stay an admin and may have some stuff going on for you guys. This is Derek Anist and Jeff Klinger here in the booth, signing off for the last time for a while (maybe).
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 am

It's true. Except for the losing interest part. It was fun even though there were some rough times LOL. And I actually still will have a part ownership of The AERL, crosby87amp and I still share the AERL as both of ours. It's just that when your in a situation that I'm in, it's very difficult to be at the right place for things to occur. My parents are divorced, and it's very very hard to do the AMP Energy Series with crosby87amp, only because my Dad takes vacations during the AERS Season, so I can't be allowed at my Dads house. And everything is just hard to work out so the AERS, AEYG, and AESTT can occur. And yes, I've said before to crosby87amp that it gets boring. But I always tell him that in the end, I'm still gonna do the series, and that it doesn't totally suck. Yes, we disagree on many issues, but we get passed them. And crosby87amp is right... I am getting older. I have things such as: school, getting a job, and studying. Those are my focuses for being a 10th grader. Doing the AERL is fun. It's a lot of fun, its just that things almost never seem to work out for us to do the AERS.

Crosby87amp will be doing some of the race broadcasts by himself. I can't help that I'm away or I'm on vacation. It's normal. And until I'm able to come back to do the AERS as well as the AEYG, and the AESTT, our broadcasts will be done by only one person. But Derek Anist will return.... I guarantee it guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:43 pm

BUMP, just so more people read this Wink
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin
Landon Rody

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

i read it, and that sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
http://iusportcom.com/author/lmrody/
RiOT1220
Driver
RiOT1220

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 am

what if i cant read xD
Back to top Go down
Landon Rody
Admin
Admin
Landon Rody

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

then you can't type lol. you have to know how to read to understand what you just said XD. poked a hole in your logic.
Back to top Go down
http://iusportcom.com/author/lmrody/
RiOT1220
Driver
RiOT1220

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

PWNED XD
Back to top Go down

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

I CANT BLEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HUGE AERL NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE AERL NEWS!   HUGE AERL NEWS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE AERL NEWS!
Page 1 of 1