The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Regarding the next AARO season I_vote_lcapRegarding the next AARO season I_voting_barRegarding the next AARO season I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Regarding the next AARO season I_vote_lcapRegarding the next AARO season I_voting_barRegarding the next AARO season I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Regarding the next AARO season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

Regarding the next AARO season Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:12 am

As you know, I've grown apart from the AARO as a league the past 6 months and it's not been as active. I've been trying to decide whether or not to keep it going for future seasons and I've finally made the decision to continue it in 2013-2014. It's best to take a while off from it and return back to old form rather than to keep it at the pace it is going as of now. My decision was largely based on the fact that I still see users talking about the league quite a bit, even though there is really nothing posted from it anymore. No news, driver updates, nothing. Yet people are still talking about it and wanting to be in it. I like that. It makes me want to run the league even though I'm not fully into it anymore. I just hope you guys can all understand this and realize we now have 2+ other leagues to enjoy around here now with the creation of the AWN partnership. So, again, the AARO will be in a "lockout" for 2012-2013 for this.

Thanks. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:22 am

What is the plan for the tournament, then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:24 am

Jrod wrote:

We still have 2+ leagues here, so they can be the main supporters for the tourneys. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:27 am

Nick399 wrote:
Jrod wrote:

We still have 2+ leagues here, so they can be the main supporters for the tourneys. Wink

Yes, but when do you plan on updating the bracket for the current one?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:28 am

Jrod wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Jrod wrote:

After the AYG race goes up on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:28 am

Nick399 wrote:
Jrod wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Jrod wrote:

After the AYG race goes up on Tuesday.

Alrighty, then.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Doesn't a year break seem a bit long?
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

it's ok, AARO is your series, you can do what you wish, we all have lives of our own
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Doesn't a year break seem a bit long?
I don't think so. It gives him time for cars, schedules, and other things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Are you gonna finish this season?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Are you gonna finish this season?

Yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the next AARO season   Regarding the next AARO season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the next AARO season
Page 1 of 1