The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_vote_lcapFavorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_voting_barFavorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_vote_lcapFavorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_voting_barFavorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games

Go down 
+7
GWoodard41
Se7en
BJFalcon_Returns_2012
DLeck6211
Tanrar
kensethfan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am

Let me start with some of my own opinions:

Favorites:

Mega Man 2: Let me start by mentioning it's kick-ass music, especially the theme for the first half of Wily's Castle, which has since become one of my favorite video game themes. Apart from that, it has awesome boss battles, levels that had you think, and the classic setup the series itself always had. I hope this game is never forgotten.

Portal 2: I've always found the sequels to some games better than their predecessors. This is one of those games. And it won't take just me to convince a person to play it. It had all the fun the original Portal had times three (give or take), and it was funny as hell.

Mario Kart 7: I remember having said that I hated this game before I even played it for more than a day, and I retract that statement. It's addicting. It took me a while to get used to how the game functioned, but in the end, I really liked what Nintendo worked on, and what came out in the final game. Notably the blue shell, which even as frustrating as it is, now doesn't only affect somebody who is two or so seconds in front of you.

Super Mario Bros.: Even though I never finished this game, I'm not trying to be the typical Mario fanboy when I say that I loved this game. Let alone the game in it's entirety, it functioned great and look great for something that was just a few years older than the Atari. It set the basis for what good games should have been, and it shows.

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season: I don't need to type out more than two sentences to say that this game is without a doubt one of the greatest racing simulators ever developed. And if you won't take it from me, take it from the rest of the sim-racing community.

Least Favorites:

NASCAR 99: I couldn't have played this piece of garbage for more than a half hour. The control was stiff beyond comprehension. I was racing at Talladega and couldn't get passed 160 MPH without the car darting into the fence when I had the analog stick as far as it could go to the left.

NASCAR The Game 2011 (Wii) : Forget that the pit boxes at Watkins Glen were on the wrong side of pit road, why could I run away from the field by a full three seconds on Pro four laps into a race at Michigan with all assists off and manual gearing? I'll give them it was my first time playing, but for the highest level of difficulty, the AI would have given you more of a challenge. Not to mention the graphics looked terrible compared to the intro, with footage that was taken from the game's XBOX 360 counterpart.

What are some of your opinions?

Last edited by kensethfan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 am

Favorites

Nascar Racing 2003 Season: Self-explanatory.

Minecraft: A game that lets you do anything. What ISN'T to love?

GRID: One of the greatest console racing games of this generation.

Happy Wheels: A game that provides a TON of laughs.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Despite how rage inducing the CoD series is, this game is really quite fun. Between Combat Training, Wager Matches and Zombies, this game kicks ass.

Fallout: New Vegas: Walking around in a post-apocalyptic Las Vegas? Fuck yeah.

WWE '12: Just a good game, with a lot of good modes to choose from.

Least Favorites

NASCAR 09: Cars don't respond to you at ALL, the physics suck, the game is just shitty.

NASCAR 08: Cars respond too much, the physics suck even MORE, the game is the WORST in the NASCAR series. Period.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:45 am

Favorite game: Pokemon Soul Silver, I beat it and I still play it, trying to go though the Battle Frontier is an ass though...

Minecraft: I spent 2 hours reconstructing a part of the ocean I blew up just for fun.

Fallout 3: fun game, and who can forget THREE DOG AROOOOO!

Fallout New Vegas: like Tanner, Walking around in a post-apocalyptic Vegas? why the fuck not? only if they had Kyle Busch in there and I would say it was the Greatest of all time.

Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3: Childhood memories!

Portal 2: easy but fun, me and a friend of mine beat both the co-op and the single player in 2 days, and we didn't even stay up that late......

NR2003: no explanation

Tomba 1 and 2: Childhood game

Back to the Future: The Game (PS3, Wii, PC) coming from a hardcore BTTF fan, the creators of the game made everything spot on to the trilogy, which is something you really don't see happen, there is also speculation that a sequel is in the works....

Least Favorite: NTG11 obvious reasons, but the one thing I hate is then you're bump drafting at Daytona/Talladega and the AI brake checks you, granted there is a patch, but I havn't played it in a while.

Duke Nukem Forever: a lot of hype turned into a very meh game

Croc 2: can never make it past the first world

Back to top Go down
BJFalcon_Returns_2012
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am

Favorites:

Bejewled Twist nonetheless because of the spin method when matching three colored gems, although the challenge mode is a bit of a pain to complete. My highest level was Apprentice Bejweler before my computer crashed and I had at least 80M+ points, best move from Blitz mode, a gem multiplier of 86 and a cascade multiplier of 8, both from Zen mode. I liked the Fruit bonuses that you get when you match the pattern for it. But after a while, I just wasn't in the mood to get anymore. The most I had in any given level was 5. No one B-Twist player has ever achieved that many Fruit Bonuses in any given level. I did that twice. I've actually gotten used to the Blitz mode, and my highest score is in the upper 450K range. My highest in Classic mode was up in the neighborhood of 7.5 million points and my highest level was 17.

WWE Legends of WrestleMania is pretty good. You can choose between the first WM to WM13 or the Royal Rumble and import your custom wrestler from Raw/SmackDown '10. I won the Million Dollar Championship belt and the Tag Team belt. The only nuisance was defeating Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan in the ladder matches. Other than that, I liked it.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 for GCN. Why is NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for GameCube my favorite? Ah, you guessed it? Corvettes, Mustangs, oh my. I am a master at this game. I haven't beaten the whole game, but I came close. My actual favorite car was the Mercedes CLK GTR, and man I loved ripping sub 1:20's on the Coastal Parklands backward mirrored configuration.

Of course, NR2003. Must I say more?

Mario Kart 64 was perhaps the best Mario Kart frachise title ever. As old school as that is, still, I put this as my favorite. Even after I was done playing the game as I passed on with the times, my cousins from Arizona and Utah enjoyed it.

Super Smash Bros. is my favorite because of its originality. The controls were simple. The styles were easy to identify and achievements were simple to unlock.

The least:

Wave Race Blue Storm. Very boring in my opinion. It's kinda repetitive. Very annoying at that I might add.

NASCAR games by EA. I will NEVER play ANY NASCAR game on ANY system developed by EA. They're utter shit. Especially NTG11 by Eutechnix. Bleh!!!

Driving Speed 2 for PC. I hate the damn keyboard functions!!!! UURRRRGH!!!! It lags a lot when I use the arrow keys to control the car. I have tried it once before with a Logitech controller, but since then, I've lost touch with this game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series. I'm not too fond of the CoDMW series. That's not to say I hate it. Not by any stretch. I have played Modern Warfare 3, but I just don't seem that interested in playing it.

Super Smash Bros. Melee. If only Nintendo made the control functions more simple like that of SSB1, I would have mastered this one as much as I did SSB1. I never see any interest in playing this one. Neither Brawl on Wii.

NFS Carbon to On the Run. I am disappointed in how EA Games dilutes the NFS franchise. It's just not the same NFS franchise I've become accustomed to knowing. It's too damn rich storyline wise.

Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 am

Favorite:

Call of Duty 4, Black Ops: These two are the best in the Call of Duty series. CoD4 was my first CoD and Black Ops was the first I reached final prestige in. I love both of them.

NASCAR 06: Just loved everything about it, especially career.

NHL 08-Present: Revolutionized sports games imo. Stunning graphics/visuals and great gameplay that keeps improving every year.

Gears of War 3: This is my first Gears of War game and I am really enjoying it. Still trying to get a grip on everything but its very fun.

Homefront: Shit graphics but imo awesome gameplay. The true CoD and BF mixed.

Mario Party 2: This game is just so damn fun. I don't know why.

Mario Kart 64: ^

F-Zero X 64: This kicked GX's ass in so many ways.

Gran Turismo 3: I liked this game, moreso than 4 and 5, but I just remember so many good times with this game with cheat codes. Twisted Evil

Killzone 3: Haven't played it too much but it was hell of a lot of fun.

Minecraft: Planning on posting a detailed, lifesize 19,000 capacity stadium I'm building soon. What's not to love about Minecraft? Very Happy

Least favorite:

NR2003: trololol

NTG11: Eutechnyx overexaggerated everything before release to hype the game up and because of that, it was a disappointment to a lot of fans.

NASCAR Sim Racing: Holy trainwreck.

NASCAR 08/09: Holy seven.

Any Madden/NCAA/NBA game: They all lose fun after a while, and also annoying to see people playing offline winning 109-21 or 81-7 on easy (coughlestercough)

Battlefield 3: I don't hate it, actually like it, but it was just such a disappointment in my opinion. Graphics weren't really anything like they were in the trailers (although I am on console...), and its just too confusing. Too boring. I like it, but just expected quite a bit more.

MoH 2010: I don't hate this game nor do I like it, just got too stale too quickly. Moreso than any other game I've played.

Also Dan, fuck you. Razz

Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 am

BJFalcon_Returns_2012 wrote:

NASCAR games by EA. I will NEVER play ANY NASCAR game on ANY system developed by EA. They're utter shit. Especially NTG11 by Eutechnix. Bleh!!!
I think Nascar Thunder 2003 was ok...

speaking of which....

Favorite Game: Dirt to Daytona I loved career mode, never made it to cup though....
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Favorite Games:

NR2003: Need I explain?

Any Megaman Battle Network or Megaman Starforce Game: I really find these games entertaining and fun, check 'em out if you haven't. MMBN for GBA, MMSF for DS.

NASCAR Thunder 2004: Best offline console NASCAR game to date.

NASCAR 09: UMAD? Trollface Joking aside, love the online, especially on Superspeedways. Add with it a good group of guys to race with, and it's all fun.

NTG 11: UMAD AGAIN? Trollface Again, really fun online, at any track, if you know how to use the brakes.

Pokemon Crystal: This game was SOOOOO much fun, I wish the battery still worked Sad

Any CoD Game: They just are Cool

Worst Games:

NASCAR 08: Ugh. Turn the analog stick/wheel a touch to the left on ANY TRACK and you spin. Hated it, though the cars looked nice.

Add more later.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Rykier wrote:

NTG 11: UMAD AGAIN? Trollface Again, really fun online, at any track, if you know how to use the brakes.
has it improved that much since I played it last?
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Nick399 wrote:
Least favorite:

Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games Okay

Navycook75 wrote:

Agreed. I had a lot of fun with NASCAR Thunder 2003 on the PS2, especially the Thunder Challenges.

On that note...

Favorite Games:

Super Mario Kart: This game ought to have taught an entire generation to use the brakes. From my experience with it on my emulator, you need it at some points. Unlike the modern Mario Kart games, it wasn't a matter of staying out of the way long enough to see how far you could go before the AI used an item on you. This was a game of dodging other cars and obstacles, and since the AI didn't get items from an item panel, you had more of a chance of going longer. Although compared to the modern day Mario Kart games, the best part is that there's NO BLUE SHELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!111!!!112! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:57 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Least favorite:

Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games Okay

Navycook75 wrote:

Agreed. I had a lot of fun with NASCAR Thunder 2003 on the PS2, especially the Thunder Challenges.

the only frustating thing for me was the Career mode, I never was compeitive as I was in the season mode.

Speaking of career mode, thats another EA game I loved

Nascar Chase for the cup 2005: first game to have modifieds, truck, Busch and Cup in the same game. that and you can race muscle cars as well.

Goldeneye 64: I spent so much time on that game...

Pokemon Blue: 25 time Pokemon League champ!

Nascar Racing 1: no explanation

Dirt Track Racing 1,2, and Sprint Cars: if anybody asked me what my greatest sim racing game ever was, this would be it.

Back to top Go down
GWoodard41
Racing Phenom
GWoodard41

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm

How come the game Superman 64 isn't on the least favorite games?! That game was a piece of crap that ate itself and puked itself right up.

Preferred Games or Series

Call of Duty 4: One of my preferred FPS games to play, either on the PC (I'm good 'friends' with 7th Cavalry which has a very good server that uses military realism tactics...) or on the Xbox 360

Grand Theft Auto Series (PS2 and Up series): All that violence for a teenager and getting away with many things was awesome. Though I would actually try to complete missions, while several siblings rode around on Faggios... listening to Michael Jackson... Brick Wall

NR2003: Needs no explanation!

Nascar Dirt to Daytona: Yes, I made it to all series for career mode, and I wish I had the cup series bases to use on my Lycoias :p Plus it's fun to do quick races and wreck the other cars but not yourself... and the bonuses after completing challenges Very Happy.

Nascar Racing 2: A grandaddy of the series and one of the finest for it's age.

Nascar Racing (PS1): Oh how I miss it so...

Halo Series (The original games, not the branch games): While overhyped and overhacked, the gameplay is quite fun, even with the wacky storylines.

Star Trek Bridge Commander: Oh yes, ship to ship combat, damn those people who took out the sensor array as the first thing... especially on the Galaxy Class Sad
Still very fun to play...

Command and Conquer Series (The original decade): With the exception of Renegade, these games were a blast, especially multiplayer :3 Which I got a huge challenge of not be obliterated but usually had someone with latency issues... I don't care for the post Generals era games, saying EA ruined this series is an understatement.

Burnout Series: One of the only series EA didn't obliterate to high heaven, possibly Revenge is my favorite out of the series

Destruction Derby RAW (PS1): Just had fun destroying people and running them off skyscrapers... Twisted Evil

Flatout Series: Who ever has played this series probably loves the whole 'mini-games' section... and the fact you could eject your drivers, customize lemons to be badass racing... junkheaps?

Legend of Zelda Orcina of Time/Majora's Mask: No explanation needed Very Happy

Mario Kart 64/Super Mario 64: YES!

Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies: The whole storyline, the dogfighting... missiles Trollface and the soundtrack kicked @$$.

Metal Gear Solid Series: OMG METAL GEAR! No seriously, they were fun Smile

Burn Pile of Games

Basically games that can burn for all I care.

As mentioned above... Superman 64 -.-

Mass Effect 3 (Time paradox!)

CnC 3 and 4.

Halo Wars

Call of Duty MW3 (MW2: DLC Laughing)

Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 pm

I have a few more I can put on my favorites...

Twisted Metal 1

Demolition Racer (PS1): awesome story about this game, one day I accidentally closed the lid on the PS1 which chipped off a part of the disc (dime sized) still works to this day.
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Since I really don't feel like making a huge list I'll just say this...

Favorites:

Batman: Arkham City
Dead Rising 2
Formula 1 2011
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Chives5150 wrote:
Since I really don't feel like making a huge list I'll just say this...

Favorites:

Batman: Arkham City
Dead Rising 2
Formula 1 2011
I call bullshit, everything is big in Texas!
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Navycook75 wrote:
Rykier wrote:

Still has some bugs and isn't perfect, but is improved and really fun.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Rykier wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Rykier wrote:

NTG 11: UMAD AGAIN? trollface Again, really fun online, at any track, if you know how to use the brakes.

I'm fine with this as long as you're talking about either the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions of the game. The Wii release is utter crap.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Rykier wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Rykier wrote:

might give it a shot then....
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am

Yeah I am talking about xbox, Matt. And if you got xbox Dan you should hit me up some time.

Username is xPrOjEkTxRoGuEx
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 am

Rykier wrote:
Yeah I am talking about xbox, Matt. And if you got xbox Dan you should hit me up some time.

Username is xPrOjEkTxRoGuEx
My name is kind of obvious....
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:42 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Rykier wrote:
Navycook75 wrote:
Rykier wrote:

NTG 11: UMAD AGAIN? trollface Again, really fun online, at any track, if you know how to use the brakes.

I'm fine with this as long as you're talking about either the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions of the game. The Wii release is utter crap.

That's what you get for having a Wii. Only good Wii games are the ones the Nintendo makes anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games Video-game-memes-gaming-platforms-summed-up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Favorites:
Paper Mario (All of them)
Mario Kart (All of them)
NR2003
NASCAR Thunder 2003
Minecraft
Mario Party 1 & 2
COD 1
Super Smash Brothers (Again, all of them)
Fallout 3
Kirby 64
Too many more to name.

Least Favorites
NASCAR Thunder 2004
NFL Blitz (All of them)

I have a very high tolerance for problems in games, which is why I imagine some games here may not be on others' lists.
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Racing Phenom
Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 pm

This game looks really cool, definately gonna get it when it comes out. Could be on my favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlMiGiFFdis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 pm

^^^ I played the Beta build. Not actually as fun as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Racing Phenom
Alessandro Milano Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Favourite: Grand Prix 2/3
Least: NASCAR 09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games   Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite / Least Favorite Video Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next