The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_voting_barSOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_voting_barSOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)

Go down 
+5
DLeck6211
The Troll Doctor
kensethfan
Its Webzic
Jesse Pizzajarvi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Nick399 wrote:
Lol Wikipedia is blacked out.

It was an act of protest against SOPA. So what if they blacked out? Either way, they're back up now.

Also, UPDATE: Wetz said it best with his last FaceBook status:

Chris Wetz wrote:
Well..Guess they didnt need SOPA.

Case in point, Megaupload.com has been taken down. And there goes quite a number of archived NR2003 files.

I can confirm myself that Obama has vetoed the SOPA bill. On top of that, the petition, according to Google, reached 7 million signatures, including my own.
I think all of our signatures are on there Matt...

IN OTHER NEWS.... http://gizmodo.com/5877679/anonymous-goes-on-megaupload-revenge-spree-doj-riaa-mpaa-and-universal-music-all-offline

DO NOT MESS WITH ANONYMOUS...

THEY DO NOT FORGIVE
AND THEY DO NOT FORGET

F*CK YES!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Go Anonymous! Army of the internet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Anonymous works for no one. Calling it an army hardly does it justice.

I'm quite pleased with the work, gentlemen. Megaupload shall not be forgetten, and I am proud of the men in the masks.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

I'm quite pleased with the work, gentlemen. Megaupload shall not be forgetten, and I am proud of the men in the masks.
what Tim said, Anonymous is hardly an Army...
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Maybe not necessarily an army, but who else are they going to do it for? Themselves?

Anonymous has reportedly taken down a number of music recording and government websites. They say they're in the process of staging their largest attack ever.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm

kensethfan wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Maybe, but who else are they going to do it for? Themselves?

Anonymous has reportedly taken down a number of music recording ans government websites. They say they're in the process of staging their largest attack ever.
they want the internet and the world as a whole, FREE.
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:38 pm

VIVA LA INTERNET
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm

The Doctor wrote:
VIVA LA INTERNET

Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 pm

The game! On another note, I beleave that the internet has enough problems with the melenium act and DMCA why do we need more censorship bills?
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 am

I hate to bump a week old topic, but I thought ACTA was worth mentioning.

Obama ratified this bill a few days ago, although nobody seems to be pleased. I think it was Anonymous that did a whole PSA about it. Poland in particular, was notably displeased about it, politicians spoke at their Parliament looking like this:

SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 56c6bec994d0b2bef8f6a748db76b29b-300x243
Back to top Go down
The Troll Doctor
On Probation
The Troll Doctor

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Polish politicians = afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)   SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOPA and PIPA passing/not passing (site in possible danger?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2