The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_vote_lcapDo I Really Have To Do This? I_voting_barDo I Really Have To Do This? I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Do I Really Have To Do This? I_vote_lcapDo I Really Have To Do This? I_voting_barDo I Really Have To Do This? I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Do I Really Have To Do This?

Go down 
+6
DLeck6211
Block Camphausen
VincentGiac426
Jrod
Tanrar
Chives5150
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chives5150
World Racing Legend
Chives5150

Do I Really Have To Do This? Empty
PostSubject: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:38 am

Yes, yes I do.

I've finally made it to the 1,000th post club and it didn't take me that long. YAY! I have no life! Razz

Nick: Thank you for having such a great forum. You're a great admin and leader of this forum. One of these days I'll own in AARO. I have a ton of respect for you.

Dan: Where do I start? Thank you for your service and for giving us over 9,000 laughs at the same time. You're a great person and one of the funniest guys I've ever met. Keep up the good work. Trollface

Tanner: You're also a great and funny guy on here. You ran WRA last year and it was a great season! I actually found the WRA on YouTube even though I wasn't a member of the forum for a while. You also have a fetish with Coke Zero. Razz Keep it up, dude!

Eric: Good luck on running the WRA National Series!

Vinneh: You are one of the nicest and most helpful person here, and I have a huge amount of respect for you. You also have the greatest name in AARO history. Razz

Tyson: I honestly don't care if you're Canadian, you're a nice guy to have here, too! I quite frankly want to visit Canada when I'm older.

Brad Keselowski...er, I mean Casey: I've enjoyed your work over at WoR and you also have a fetish for RJA. Razz

Mike: I've watched several of your NOVAR videos and I must say you run a nice series. Hopefully I'll be a part of it next year.

Tim: I WILL NOT SLOW DOWN ON POSTS! Razz You were one of my first friends in the forum community. You are a nice guy with a sarcastic sense of humor. Best of luck with your running of the NAACD.

Jrod: I also have a huge amount of respect towards you. You are another great piece to the AARO puzzle. You are super nice guy that I, at times, look up to you.

Nate: You live in California, but you are West Virginia fan. A very odd combination. Laughing

Matt: Even though you've had your share of stuff on here, you are the official forum nerd of AARO. Good luck to your NNRCS league!

Mop: #GlossumSUX

BJ: Hopefully Montana will have a better season next year. Don't let certain people get you down, dude.

Mech: I wish you luck on your future racing endeavors! Maybe in the next couple of years, you'll be in Indy. Don't worry about the NSCRA, bud.

Landon: You are also a very nice and helpful guy on here.

Block: LAST AND CERTAINLY LEAST! Razz In all seriousness, you are a great person to have around and you don't take crap from people. I wish you luck on the ISC and on your wishes of becoming the next Slim Shady. Very Happy

I hope that is everybody, and if I forgot anybody, I apologize. I'm also sorry if I sound like I was repeating stuff, because I'm not very good with stuff like this. Here's to 1,000 posts and another on the great AARO forum!

Yours truly,

Mr. Square Dance/POTaTO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:40 am

What gives you this silly idea that I have a Coke Zero fetish? Razz

Also, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 am

Congrats on 1000 posts, good sir and thank you for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 am

I don't have a sarcastic sense of humor. Now, perhaps, this potato here has a sarcastic sense of humor.

For reals, though, young potato with, unfortunately, butter: You are a cool dude that looks quite similar to myself and thanks for your support for NAACD, which I have to say has given me much motivation. And slow down posting! I'll be to 1300 by the time you pass me at this rate!
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 am

Congratulations, Chives. And thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm not that far behind, Chives. Thanks for the mention. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Block Camphausen
Racing Legend
Block Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Thanks Potato. Very Happy I appreciate it. I wouldn't be far from 1000 posts had I not deleted my account.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 pm

I think Chives broke the record for the shortest time to get to 1000 posts...

You'll never top me or Nick though...

but congrats.

oh and.

the game.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
World Racing Legend
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Great, now hand over your money to the black guy.
Back to top Go down
http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/
Jimmy46
Racing Legend
Jimmy46

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Congrats on getting 1000 Chives.

By the time I get to that many posts i'll be an old man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Congratumalations, Chives. Give it a week and you'll be ahead of Nick! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:15 pm

YOU SUCK!!! Razz Congrats on 1,000, Mr. Square Dance. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:23 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
What gives you this silly idea that I have a Coke Zero fetish?

Alot of things. Trollface
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
What gives you this silly idea that I have a Coke Zero fetish?

Alot of things. Trollface
just like the silly idea of you being the long lost clone of Brad Keselowski?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:35 pm

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I Really Have To Do This?   Do I Really Have To Do This? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I Really Have To Do This?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: