The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_vote_lcapMy 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_voting_barMy 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_vote_lcapMy 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_voting_barMy 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)

Go down 
+8
Will Legge
moppenheimer
kensethfan
DLeck6211
VerizonGuy12
Jrod
Its Webzic
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) Empty
PostSubject: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Before I start what I'm gonna say is that I have trying so hard not to spam to get here. I meant that post on Billy's truck but I did try so hard to come up with good, not spam, posts to get to 1,000.

Everyone on here is great. To be the 6th person out of almost 250 people to reach 1,000 posts is awesome. It's even more special because I'm the first non-mod or admin to reach 1,000. I've made a lot of friends on here. Yes I have never have met any of you but I know a lot of you guys well. This is where I can talk about racing because I can't do that with my friends with out a comment against it back.

Nick39- I never really got to know you in the beginning. Now I know you well. We must play on X-Box together more. Get another Black ops game if you haven't gotten it fixed yet. You inspired me to get the NRPA back going after I stopped it last year after race 3. I thank you for that. The AARO is the best series ever, I'm glad I can be apart of it.

Josh Mertz- You were the reason I came here. You have also been the reason I have wanted to leave. I've been you friend and I have hated you. I have so many bad things I can say about you that are true. Not a lie. Lucky you, your my friend right now. You have seemed to change. I have gotten to the point where I don't care when you make fat jokes about me. I still don't like it. You inspired me to start the NRPA and I thank you for that. I'm glad I stayed in NORA, it is a good series.

AAROdynamics426- Ahh Vinny, you too I really didn't get to know in the beginning. Right now I'm your friend (I think). You are an amazing painter and you are the only person to sign up for the IONR on this forum other then Will Legge. I also really like your play you have written. I think it's good and you most continue with that type of stuff.

RandomClassic- I must say you have been one of my best friends I have made on here. You must play Black Ops with me more. You are doing a great job with the WRA and I'm glad I'm apart of it.

EricWebFish- Wait thats me.

moppenheimer- YEAH, I spelled your username right with out looking, I just checked it. You are the best painter on here I think. We have had our bad times but that's over now... I think. GTFO of my store.

Falcon_88- I didn't get to know you until a few months ago. I'm glad I got to talk to you, you a really kool person. I love the Fortner cars and if I decided to change my car make to something else, I would consider Fortner.

Will Legge- We become friend at the beginning but I haven't really talked to you much. I think you gonna win the AARO opener. Your not only my best but only friend with long hair. I mean that in a good way. I want you to know, you look like an ugly Danica Partick when you wear a GoDaddy jacket Razz .

Wheelman- You were me good friend then you didn't like me for something and I still think you hate me Razz . You and me use to talk with Carboner till he did his shenanigans. I'm glad I've gotten to meet you.

Jrod- I can't believe I didn't mention you at first. I feel like an ass cause of it. You are one of the koolest people I have ever meant. You are the best rant video maker. I'm glad I got to meet you and you are my friend I think.

Navycook75- Well, I mentioned you. I'm so glad your back. If you go back to the navy, make sure you don't leave the food out for too long, people don't want food poisoning Razz .

kensethfan- I added you.

Blake- You are awesome, I'm glad I got to meet you, lets say John Jacobson is locked in cause I like him and pulled some strings to get him locked in. (I race the Pocono qualifying race 8 times.)

To everyone else that I didn't mention- I'm sorry that I didn't mention you. It's just that I really want to play some Black Ops right now. Please don't be mad. I'm glad I've gotten to meet everyone I have gotten to meet on here. Thanks everyone!!!

-Fish

Last edited by EricWebFish on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:48 pm

There is one person you forgot on that list, and I'm shocked you forgot him: Me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Congrats on 1,000.

Its been great having you here. You're the most upbeat, happy person (well at least who expresses it) on the entire forum. Your fish obsession is a bit odd, but at least your funny about it. It has been great watching NRPA and playing Black Ops with you (yes, its fixed). And I see you have got better at it (My K/D is 0.88 Razz, yours was like .34, but I checked today and its .65 in like a month.) I plan to prestige to the 15th (No life! WOOT!) sometime before MW3 comes out, and I'll be sure to play with you some more. Once again, glad to have you here as you help prevent many fights. Congratz again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
VerizonGuy12
World Racing Legend
VerizonGuy12

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Congrats on 1000.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 pm

YOU. DIDN'T. MENTION. ME??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cop: Navycook75 didn't get mentioned!
Horatio: Looks like Eric *puts on sunglasses* didn't have time.
YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 pm

You mentioned a party in the chatbox when you hit this mark, right? I'll be there.

Wait, why aren't I in there? I'm improtant to the forum, what about me? Y U NO AKNOLEDG ME?!

I keed, relax. But seriously, edit me in there. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Jrod wrote:
There is one person you forgot on that list, and I'm shocked you forgot him: Me.

Two. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:

WILL YOU FREAKIN STOP WITH THAT! lol,Jk. Congrats on 1000,And why where me and Jrod left off the list? We are clearly the two most epic people on the forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Lets not complain about being left off list when he clearly states why at the bottom.

Capiche?
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Nick39 wrote:
Lets not complain about being left off list when he clearly states why at the bottom.

Capiche?

I read it, I'm just joking around.

But seriously, edit me in there. Razz
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:

WILL YOU FREAKIN STOP WITH THAT! lol,Jk. Congrats on 1000,And why where me and Jrod left off the list? We are clearly the two most epic people on the forum. Razz
alright, fine.....it was getting old anyway.....

YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
moppenheimer
#GlossumSUX
moppenheimer

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 pm

No, YOU GTFO MY STOOR.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Jrod wrote:

i feel like an ass
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Chatbox party tomorrow at 8, adding people tomorrow, jrod added today
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 pm

kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:

Fixed, I'm also wearing a dress while posting this.
fixed
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
NavyCook75 wrote:

Fixed. Because I can.
I'm not worthy.

Fixed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Will Legge
Hall of Famer
Will Legge

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Lol oh Eric. You were my first friend when i got here and your still one of my best. Also if it wasnt for you... more than half my cars would not look as epic as they do now haha. Oh and i look damn good with that jacket on Razz
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

EricWebFish wrote:
Jrod wrote:

i feel like an ass

It's alright. I completely understand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Weatherman
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Penis Envy x1000 for you
Back to top Go down
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:39 am

NEVER MENTIONED ME?!

Nah, I don't think you know me well enough to put me up with the people there.
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 am

I'm glad we met, Eric.

You've been a great friend on this forum, and a great target in COD: Black Ops. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 am

I'm hurt. Not on the list. :/ But congrats on 1000.
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Sorry I didn't add everyone, I don't know what else to right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)   My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 1,000 Post! (Dedicated to EVERYONE at this Forum)
Page 1 of 1