The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm by NickSant15

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43278 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_vote_lcapHello Everyone / Sorry  I_voting_barHello Everyone / Sorry  I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4132)
Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_vote_lcapHello Everyone / Sorry  I_voting_barHello Everyone / Sorry  I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Hello Everyone / Sorry

Go down 
+2
Its Webzic
NormBenningFan57
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NormBenningFan57
BANNED
BANNED

Hello Everyone / Sorry  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am

Hello Nick, please hear me out here.

Back in September/November I was going through a tuff time in my life. I had just started High School and it was tuff, and i was not 'right' then.

I was under the impression that Me eand Eric were gonna merge with you, but i was wrong. I spent a long time on the fact and i was really looking forward to it.

When you and Josh decided to make up and stay partners i took it the wrong way and i acted fucking retarded. I hack Trey's account and did alot of shit that i regret.

I havent been on fourms sence then, and i even know that before that incident that i was being extreamily annoying here on the forum to you, Josh, Jrod and trey.

Really the only reason i decided to do what i did was becuase of Josh and his shit, and now that hes gone i think that i could come back. I know you hate me for what i did but im just apoligizing for my actions and i hope that someday you and i could make up. Trey 2.

Basically im just really sorry for what i did and i will never do it again, ive changed and Eric knows it. Please Hear me out. If you could, PLEASE unban my account carboneandrew, i wouldnt blame you if u didnt tho becuase what i did was so bad.

Again, im sorry to everyone that i hurt, but i truly believe with Josh gone, i can be on this fourm without a problem. Thank You. Embarassed

- Truck Boner
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am

It's not my decision to say if you can stay or not but this was nice.

EDIT: I feel a rant coming on, not from me..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 am

Just because you start high school and it's hard is no excuse. I also just started high school this year and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only forum member who did. That is no excuse to go apes*** and hack an account and do a whole bunch of crap. You were also banned once before that happened so I don't see a reason to let you back on the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 am

This happened right before I got on the forum. So I have no opinion, welcome, and let's see if you last.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 am

Just thoughtyou'd all like to see this.. http://noraracing.forumotion.com/t143-yes-im-back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

Why is this in the Nr2003 Basket now?
Back to top Go down
Its Webzic
NRPA Owner, Admin
NRPA Owner, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 am

LOLWUT?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NRPARacing
NormBenningFan57
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am

Cant i have a secound chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Seeing as I wasn't here when it happened. Welcome back I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

High school being hard isn't an excuse. I should know. I used that type of excuse when I got banned from another forum(you folks probably know which one) and it didn't work. At all. This one didn't work either. I'm sorry, but I can't let you back here after what happened. I'm sure Nick can't either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:19 pm

I think he's banned from the other forum already
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm

The real question here is, why are you all at Mosh's forum when you all said you hated him? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
lat8829
Racing Legend
lat8829

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, I tend to give people a second chance, unless if they turn into a total douche.

I can understand how touch starting high school is, it was for me trying to get to know new people and what not, but at least I knew how to control my stress and emotions.

I don't know how Nick or Trey would feel about letting you back, but if it was up to me, I would let you back.
Back to top Go down
NormBenningFan57
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Nick39 wrote:
The real question here is, why are you all at Mosh's forum when you all said you hated him? Neutral

I just wanted to see what was going on over there
Back to top Go down
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I never said I hated Josh in my defence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Nick39 wrote:
2 reasons. 1. The fact that he has acted much better of there then over here. 2. Mikey is over there and runs NOVAR over there,I was an admin on his forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

That makes sense then. The only reason I'm still there is because of NOVAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 pm

I'll give you a 2nd chance, but if you screw up again your done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone / Sorry    Hello Everyone / Sorry  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone / Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Nascar Racing 2003 Season :: NR2003 Discussion-
Jump to: