The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_vote_lcapThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_voting_barThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4

Go down 
+24
NormBenningFan57
racer48racer
Woody
AlexeiBorodin
DLeck6211
Cole
VincentGiac426
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Landon Rody
Cynon
Weatherman
kensethfan
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Its Webzic
Will Legge
VerizonGuy12
Jrod
Tyson Lautenschlager
bungaree
ThePudgeBomber
moppenheimer
Tanrar
Jesse Pizzajarvi
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Razz I love that parody.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 am

RandomClassic wrote:
Barton Sandy wrote:

It's starts with Rence being a dumbass about going to stupid colleges. Then we decide to torture his brain to see what he would do. So I ask him what is the capital of Australia. And then hear the rest.

BTW I am the guy with the different accent Very Happy

I gotta come join you guys sometime, Cooper seems like a god of logic.

Just don't tak offense to their humour, but if it's offensive to you, then it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 am

Barton Sandy wrote:

It's starts with Rence being a dumbass about going to stupid colleges. Then we decide to torture his brain to see what he would do. So I ask him what is the capital of Australia. And then hear the rest.

BTW I am the guy with the different accent Very Happy

Rence is the kind of guy that would think he is irresistable in a thong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 am

Oh my, God! Ewww! That's just wrong! Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:05 am

Falcon_88 wrote:
Oh my, God! Ewww! That's just wrong! Facepalm.

It's a modification of a quote from a commercial that you probably haven't seen ever.
Back to top Go down
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:23 am

Actually, things that have been said just said that is kind of wierd

Rence wants to be a commentator. FAIL, I could not stand his voice for 2 minutes little lone 2 hours.
Also Rence lives in the same hometown as Kim Bigbuttashian LOL
Jrod, I understand what you said, maybe a few people may not understand that have never been in TS.
Back to top Go down
Cynon
Series Legend
Cynon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 am

Yes, Rence seriously wants to be a commentator when he literally has the most annoying voice on the face of the planet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Cynon44
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Cynon wrote:
Yes, Rence seriously wants to be a commentator when he literally has the most annoying voice on the face of the planet.

Laughing Rence must have a really annoying voice.

My voice is.... tolerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Mine is,Quite when I am in a normal mood and OMGWTFBBQ when I am mad. haha.
Back to top Go down
bungaree
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Cynon wrote:

He also believes that he can commentate better than ESPN commentators. Hell, ESPN have better voices than him. When it comes down to like 10 laps to go in the races, he starts to drive people mad in the teamspeak. I even told him, if he gets as far as commentating, I will watch the race on mute if I had to. I wouldn't mind him on pit road, but hell no to the booth for Rence. I said that if he ever got a job out in Channel 7 for V8 Supercars, and he was commentating the race at Queensland Raceway, I would be just like avoid Ipswich, cause that's my hometown. End of story.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Y'know what's beginning to irritate me? Those stupid "Co za asy" comments on YouTube.

It's beginning to get really old. Yeah, I know where the meme originates from; I seen that RWJ video. Yet I still don't understand what's so funny about it; it never was. I bet a wide majority of the people that say it haven't any idea what it translates to (which by the way, translates to "What aces...").

I have nothing against Rence. Personally, I never found his voice annoying. I thought you men thought of him that way because he never shuts up.

One last thing, Nick, you have to put up the number plates from the newer cars. Very Happy

Last edited by kensethfan on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Even I have a better commentating voice than Rence. My only issue is not being boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 pm

kensethfan wrote:
(which by the way, translates to "What aces...").
No,The online translators read it as Aces. But in fact its "What asses..." I would know. My friend speaks fluent polish
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
World Racing Legend
kensethfan

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:
No,The online translators read it as Aces. But in fact its "What asses..." I would know. My friend speaks fluent polish

Oh, well, I was off by two letters. Very Happy

By the way, I'm half Polish on my mother's side. I don't know any Polish though.

On the topic of that recent Rence Brown video, I know all the fifty states and their capitals. Blake would know, because he was the one irritating me with the names of sports teams instead of actually asking me true questions. I'm not so bright on the capitals of other countries, though. You'll get 50/50 out of me there. I'll be honest, I didn't know the capital of Australia was Canberra either. I'm sorry that I was poorly educated in the ways of geography, Bart. Very Happy

Last edited by kensethfan on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kensethfanracing.webs.com/
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 pm

So, the new subject is the polish word for "Them asses"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Oh, well, I was off by two letters. Very Happy

By the way, I'm half Polish on my mother's side. I don't know any Polish though.

On the topic of that recent Rence Brown video, I know all the fifty states and their capitals. Blake would know, because he was the one irritating me with the names of sports teams instead of actually asking me true questions. I'm not so bright on the capitals of other countries, though. You'll get 50/50 out of me there. I'll be honest, I didn't know the capital of Australia was Canberra either. I'm sorry that I was poorly educated in the ways of geography, Bart. Very Happy
Ok,Lets see. New Jersey=Nets. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

To be honest, I actually didn't know the capital of Australia was Canberra either. I wouldn't have pulled a Rence, though.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pizzajarvi
Admin
Admin
Jesse Pizzajarvi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:57 pm

It's just a new fad to say "co za asy" on videos now. Even I've hopped on the bandwagon. CO ZA ASY.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 am

the capital of North Carolina is Jrods house.
Back to top Go down
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm

NavyCook75 wrote:
the capital of North Carolina is Jrods house.

The truth has been spoken
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com
Tyson Lautenschlager
Tyson Lautenschlager

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Jrod wrote:
To be honest, I actually didn't know the capital of Australia was Canberra either. I wouldn't have pulled a Rence, though.

I thought it was Sydney. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Conor Conklin
Series Legend
Conor Conklin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 am

Chatbox anyone?
Back to top Go down
Tanrar
World Racing Legend
Tanrar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Hayley Williams has a great voice.

Discuss amongst yourselves.
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211
World Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm

JROD/NAVYCOOK FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 pm

I've been doing something interesting lately: A bunch of people on my Facebook friends list are posting statuses like "I have never gotten high. Post this as your status and whoever likes it thinks you are lying". So, what I decided to do to piss those people off was post statuses like "I have never lost a Nerf Bat match to an Indian Mifflewink. Post this as your status and whoever likes it thinks you are lying". No one has said anything yet, but I'm sure someone will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 4
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next