The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
How much computer memory do you have? I_vote_lcapHow much computer memory do you have? I_voting_barHow much computer memory do you have? I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
How much computer memory do you have? I_vote_lcapHow much computer memory do you have? I_voting_barHow much computer memory do you have? I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

How much computer memory do you have?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePudgeBomber
Racing Legend
ThePudgeBomber

How much computer memory do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Well since Trey started the trend of showing off what you got, I thought I would just add onto it. (MY COMPUTER SUCKS Razz)

[img]How much computer memory do you have? Untitl11[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ampenergyseries.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 am

Wait a minute, wait a minute! That's only a quarter of your computer memory. If that's an 80 GB hard drive with an average of 4 GB of RAM, that should be good, unless there's stuff on it that slows it down.

The capacty on my HP tower is 80 GB. My Lenevo laptop tops up at 460+, and only 38 GB of the space is used. That's a thin pizza slice of memory used. My HP is like yours, a quarter of memory capacity used.
Back to top Go down
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 am

My tower has over half a terrabyte of total space. It's got 4 gigs of ram and I've used up about 180 gigs of hard drive space so far. Yeah. It's pretty beast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am

How much computer memory do you have? F_bmp10

O_o
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 am

Depends on what you mean...hard drive space is how much space you have, memory is how much RAM you have...be more specific.

My Case:
Manufacturer: Dell Inc
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 4GB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 1GB
Monitors: Acer LCD Monitor X223W 22", Sylvania LC225SSX 22" TV
Sound Card: Speakers (Logitech G330 Headset)
Speakers/Headphones: Logitech G330 Headset
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface: Dell XPS Mouse Pad
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium and Ubuntu, dual booted
Computer Case: Dell XPS 630I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 am

Jrod wrote:
My tower has over half a terrabyte of total space. It's got 4 gigs of ram and I've used up about 180 gigs of hard drive space so far. Yeah. It's pretty beast.

But, your graphics card gets hit with a tsunami from mine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Racing Phenom
Alessandro Milano Rossini

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Processor: AMD Turion II Ultra Dual Core processor M620
4GB memory
500 GB Hard Drive
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD4650
1GB dedicated graphics memory

There's only 29GB of that space left, due to a few games, iTunes, several programmes I use for Uni, and pointless crap I just couldn't be bothered to delete. I've got an external HDD that has 4 TB which I got off a friend for £50....oh and Josh, my graphics set yours on fire and shoved it out a window Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 pm

How much computer memory do you have? 180524c7ff55c5347e
Back to top Go down
antknee
Race Winner
antknee

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Of course unless you're running a 64-bit O/S then Windows will only recognize 3GB of RAM. I'm running dual core 2.9GHz with a full 4GB of RAM, a GeForce 9800GTX+, and Windows 7 Premium 64-bit edition.

I recently picked up a 1TB hd for next to nothing at Newegg.com, in addition to my existing hard drivers: 2-128GB drives and a 75GB...I'm pretty well set for storage.

My system is currently rated 5.9 out of 7.9 on the "Windows Experience Index". It should increase when I install my new video card which should be a GTX 280.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ernhrtfanracing.com

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 pm

IMO, I don't want to get 64bit to due to the incompatibility of most programs. Otherwise I'd be on it right now.
Back to top Go down
antknee
Race Winner
antknee

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 pm

i've had zero compatibility issues and i don't want to pay for memory that i can't even access...but to each his own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ernhrtfanracing.com
Jrod
World Racing Legend
Jrod

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 pm

antknee wrote:
Of course unless you're running a 64-bit O/S then Windows will only recognize 3GB of RAM. I'm running dual core 2.9GHz with a full 4GB of RAM, a GeForce 9800GTX+, and Windows 7 Premium 64-bit edition.

I recently picked up a 1TB hd for next to nothing at Newegg.com, in addition to my existing hard drivers: 2-128GB drives and a 75GB...I'm pretty well set for storage.

My system is currently rated 5.9 out of 7.9 on the "Windows Experience Index". It should increase when I install my new video card which should be a GTX 280.

The only difference between my setup and yours in terms of specs is the graphics card(I have non. Just the chipset. I know. I fail) and the processor speed(mine is 2.2GHz). I managed to pick up what I have for $359 refurbished from Dell. I call it a steal, but I'm not sure what you call it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jrodsly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much computer memory do you have?   How much computer memory do you have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much computer memory do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AARO Racing Forum :: Welcome To The AARO Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: