The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_vote_lcapAlberta AutoRing Release I_voting_barAlberta AutoRing Release I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
Alberta AutoRing Release I_vote_lcapAlberta AutoRing Release I_voting_barAlberta AutoRing Release I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

Alberta AutoRing Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

Alberta AutoRing Release Empty
PostSubject: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Just a pure repavement and re-texturing. I figured I post my first edited track to the site and see what feedback I get, and post the download for it since it'll be used for a future AERS event. On to the screenshots!

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200310
The scoretower, apparently there's a festival in Rimouski...

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200311
The tri-oval. AutoRing Inc. decided to put the NCSTT logo on, since the trucks ran an infield course of Alberta almost 5 years ago.

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200312
Turn 3. Notice the gray lines...

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200313
The backstretch, and a nice view of the surface. For the record, yes, the track logo is supposed to be like that...

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200314
The wall logos aren't really blurry, I took this shot by accident while flying through the track in CCM...

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200315
Hmm...I wonder which turn this is...

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200316
I think the camera got stuck in the wall...

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200317
Makes us feel like Toyota, advertising!

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200318
There's a flagman during qualifying?

Alberta AutoRing Release Nr200319
Ooh, festival in RIMOUSKI? Rimouski is in Quebec...we're in Alberta...?

And the download link -> http://aaronoragrafix.freephpnuke.org/gate.html?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=21&ttitle=Alberta_AutoRing

Last edited by crosby87amp on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Will Legge
Hall of Famer
Will Legge

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Do the AYG's get to goo here?
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Will Legge wrote:

IIRC, yes.
Back to top Go down
Will Legge
Hall of Famer
Will Legge

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
Will Legge wrote:

IIRC, yes.

Awsome cant wait
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Link is up...
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 pm

This track is great, but I think you should change a few more of the billboards to different companies. Like that Pirelli sign...AERS cars use Goodyears so it doesn't make sense. And the AT&T, Dodge, and Pepsi billboards all have outdated logos so it would be nice if they were either updated or changed. You can leave it as is if you want, but that's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Why is the Apron not repaved?
Back to top Go down

One thing I suggest is also repaving the spaces inside the white lines. You know, the gray-ish lines. Good job bud. Wink
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

pennst24 wrote:
One thing I suggest is also repaving the spaces inside the white lines. You know, the gray-ish lines. Good job bud. Wink

I like those, actually, they fit in with the really thin gray lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Just make them solid lines, it would look alot better IMO
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
Just make them solid lines, it would look alot better IMO

I don't know how, nor do I need to. I don't think I want to spend any more time on this track until the McKinley weekend is past.

Oh, and, my next mission, making Calgary and Decatur look different. Wink
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:14 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
This track is great, but I think you should change a few more of the billboards to different companies. Like that Pirelli sign...AERS cars use Goodyears so it doesn't make sense. And the AT&T, Dodge, and Pepsi billboards all have outdated logos so it would be nice if they were either updated or changed. You can leave it as is if you want, but that's just my two cents.

:O

I didn't even realize that Pirelli was a tire company, and that thos logos were outdated. I'll get to that stuff after McKinley

And Josh, the apron is not repaved because AutoRing Inc, felt that if they attempted that, the track would not be ready for the upcoming AERS and AYG races...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey if it wasn't for me (and Josh), this thread wouldn't exist. Razz

Seriously though, you don't want to make every track different.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm

pennst24 wrote:

I know THAT. Calgary and Decatur ARE EXACTLY ALIKE so I want them to have be different, its silly to have two sister tracks exactly alike...
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
pennst24 wrote:

I know THAT. Calgary and Decatur ARE EXACTLY ALIKE so I want them to have be different, its silly to have two sister tracks exactly alike...

Should Decatur even exist in this universe? I think Calgary is the official name of the track, Cynon just renamed it.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 pm

AAROdynamic426 wrote:
crosby87amp wrote:
pennst24 wrote:

Should Decatur even exist in this universe? I think Calgary is the official name of the track, Cynon just renamed it.

Josh said no NORA races in Canada...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 pm

It should be Calgary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

TBH you should have done something with the geometry instead of rereleasing the track...
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
TBH you should have done something with the geometry instead of rereleasing the track...

But I didn't want to. tyvm..
Back to top Go down
VincentGiac426
Admin
Admin
VincentGiac426

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

crosby87amp wrote:
AAROdynamic426 wrote:

Josh said no NORA races in Canada...

That wasn't the point. Decatur was a track made specifically for TMMC, so I don't know if it existing in the AARO/NORA world be on the canon. Meaning you don't need to differentiate Calgary.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Tell that to Josh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alberta AutoRing Release   Alberta AutoRing Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alberta AutoRing Release
Page 1 of 1