The AARO Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AARO Racing Forum

Home of the American Automobile Racing Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Forum Index
 Rules
 AARO

Latest topics
» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) Part 18
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» AARO Timeline (2018-Present)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am by 7

» AARO FaceSpace Thread
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm by NathanSmith83

» 2019 AARO Marathon Regional Tour Schedule (tentative)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» Free Agency Thread (2018 Silly Season underway!)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm by NickSant15

» 2018 AARO Priority Selection
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AERS Race 20 - Livonia (Amp Energy Finale 200)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 AMP Energy Finale 200 Pre-Race Thread
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm by Jesse Pizzajarvi

» 2018 PTS Race 13 - Livonia (Trinity 150)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2018 MRT Race 16 - Livonia (Marathon Finale 100)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 am by Jesse Pizzajarvi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 277 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is martinbrown234

Our users have posted a total of 43279 messages in 2790 subjects
Top posters
7 (7740)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_vote_lcap2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_voting_bar2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_vote_rcap 
Jesse Pizzajarvi (4133)
2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_vote_lcap2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_voting_bar2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_vote_rcap 
DLeck6211 (3618)
Its Webzic (3206)
Tanrar (2917)
VincentGiac426 (2363)
VerizonGuy12 (1984)
kensethfan (1905)
Tyson Lautenschlager (1658)
Jrod (1642)

2010 AERS: Renesse Racing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

2010 AERS: Renesse Racing Empty
PostSubject: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Drivers: (#13) Fred Ritcher, (#29) Ross Lowrey, (#34) Kody Lachner, (#87) Mikael Carter
Owner(s): Roger Renesse
Sponsors: 13 - Best Buy, Dasani, XBOX 360, Aflac -- 29 - Geek Squad, Subway -- 34 - Subway, Geek Squad, U.S Army -- 87 - Aflac, Buffalo Wild Wings, Arby's, Dr. Pepper.
Manufacturer - Ford Fusion
2009 Stats:

13 Points Finish - 3rd, 0 Wins, 4 T10's, AvgFn 17.18, 2 poles, 17 Starts
29 Points Finish - 53rd, 0 Wins, AvgFn 25.57, 7 Starts
34 Points Finish - 46th, 0 Wins, 2 T10's, AvgFin 19.83, 1 pole, 6 Starts
87 Points Finish - 6th, 0 Wins, 6 T5's, 7 T10's, 19.18 AvgFn, 17 Starts

2009 was rough at Renesse. Bobby Zolorno, now retired, was terrible, Carter was great, but fell near the end, and Ritcher climbed through the standings near the end of the year. This was the first time in it's 9 year history that it failed to record a win. Ritcher, 8 Time Champion, announced new sponsorship, while Roger Renesse announced the signing of Lowrey and Lachner. Only time will tell if they succeed.
Back to top Go down
https://awnmotorsports.forumotion.com
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Renesse scores three at Salem

While some teams continue to struggle, there are others who continue to impress.

Roger Renesse was very delighted with his teams Qualifying Races performance at Salem. Although all were caught up in wrecks, two managed to work their way back into the hunt, and two didn't. "Freddy struggled, thank god for that provisional. Lows [Lowrey] got caught up in a mess of someone else's making, and couldn't rebound, so I'm not at all upset with the performance. Carts [Carter] and Kody [Lachner] we're involved in about three wrecks apiece, yet still managed to make the show. I'm very happy with how the season's progressing so far".
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Renesse takes the sentence "The whole team ran great" to the next level

In a very sloppy Salem race, Roger Renesse's team did the unthinkable. All three drivers who made the race, got a top 10. Not to mention, two of them got a top 5.

Mikael Carter was certainly the most relevant out of the group, he was very consistent throughout the race. Carter wound up 4th in the results. "That was.....that was fun!" He said, "This Aflac Ford Fusion was great all day, so glad to have Ford aboard with me, recommend these baby's to everyone...How we managed to avoid the messes I don't know. We went with our game plan and stuck with it the entire event and it really paid off. Now that we're 13th in the standings, I feel confident about the rest of the year. This is the year we finally get a ring, I can taste it already".

The 8 time champion Fred Ritcher had an up and down night, however managed to finish a solid 3rd. "I've learned a lot about these stock cars in my 500 year of racin' (Laughs), you have to stay patient. We stayed patient, used some strategy and got our lap back and finished third. This crew is amazing, they deserve to be 8 time champs....I'd like to thank Best Buy, Ford, Roger, the boys back at the shop and Tommy [Ritcher] for spottin' for me tonight. Our main spotter caught the flu Friday night. Wish him well".

Kody Lachner got his career best AERS finish. Lachner, who was in the Carl Jones wreck last season, and struggled most of it as well, feels he's got his "touch" back. He finished 8th. "I feel the same way I did when I won all those late model championships. That feeling, the emotion, the excitement that's in my body right now is the way I felt when I was doin' good back in the day. Sure, this is my second year, but you can't dought us, I mean, look at what those LT guys were able to accomplish last week? Anyone would've laughed at you if you told them Tellez was going to win the Daytona 200. I think we're gonna have a good year".
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:32 pm

A first at Renesse Racing

This may possibly be the worst start of a weekend Roger Renesse has ever had in his entire career.

Only one Renesse car qualified for the Ford 200, the first time that's ever happened since they expanded to a three, and now four, car team. Of course that one driver would be the thirteen of Fred Ritcher, the eight time champion. "Ran at the front all race. Got the lead on the white [flag], fell back but we made it without using our second out of 5 most titles provisional. The car was great, great all race, and I hope it can carry to Saturday. I feel bad for all the guys at Renesse today. Especially Mikey [Mikael Carter] because he hasn't failed to qualify in his entire career, until today."

Mikael Carter was ticked off, very much. "What? WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? We had a decent car until that %&$#ing $#&$@bag in the 01 had to %&$#ing take out half the field with the two accidents he caused. Goodbye now, leave me alone".

Kody Lachner, has he lost his "touch" that he mentioned last weekend already? "I don't know really. Got caught up in the mess that the 01 caused on lap 3. That was just unfortunate for this whole thirty four team and we can only hope we survive at the Glen".

Ross Lowrey, also failed to qualify, again. "Man, after that front row start at Daytona, I was sure these guys we're going to get this team off to a great year. Things just don't work out. Next weekend is my favorite track, the Glen, we'll be strong there."
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 am

Ritcher 20th at Boston

"When I heard we were starting 2nd after my qualifying run I was sure of a top 10, at least. We we're caught up in the back just like that and never could rebound, I hate it for this whole team, especially Roger, he's had a tough weekend."

"I'm lookin' for a good Glen. We're always strong there."
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Aflac signs three year deal with Renesse Racing

Mikael Carter has been guaranteed primary sponsorship throughout 2013. Today, Aflac signed a three-year, $12 Million dollar contract to sponsor the 87. Secondary sponsorship is unknown at the moment, however Buffalo Wild Wings is signed through 2012.
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Mikael Carter DNQ's for second straight week

One week after Mikael Carter's first DNQ of his career, he does it again.

Carter, 24, started ninth, the car was good and everything looked perfect. He ran in the top 15 throughout the first ten laps. On the restart on lap 11, Carter took the second to last turn wide and smacked into the tire barrier. We retired from the race and went on to finish 32nd. "

"Things go from the best to the worst in seconds", said Carter, "We had a solid car that has the potential for a top 10 in the race. This is one of my worst road course cars and we made it work. Just wish I would've corrected the car before we went off the track, driver errors are common, we'll learn."

Ross Lowrey qualified for his first race since Daytona. "I love these road courses. They're my specialty. I think we have a shot at this one."
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Lowrey; "I'm glad they switched to this track!"

Along with Tellez's win, and Simmons' win, Ross Lowrey shocked the AARO world with an impressive run at Mosport. Lowrey took the lead away from teammate Fred Ritcher on the third lap and never looked back, never.

Lowrey, after a tough first two seasons, finally got his first career win at the Mosport Road Course, which I guess now, is his favorite track.

"I'm glad they switched to this track!" "I could just drive out there, got the job done, made the boss happy. Renesse cars 1st, 3rd and 18th. I hope Mikael [Carter] makes a race, he's surely depressed just watchin' these races from home, feel for him. Back to this win, the guys in the pits did exceptionally well today. That single pit stop was one hell of a stop, extended our lead on the 88. They're great."

"I said it before, and I'll say it again, I love these road courses, they're my specialty, look out for us next time on a roadie."

Fred Ritcher snagged the points lead after his third place run at the Mosport Road Course. "Looks like I have the potential for road racin' eh? Loved this car, loved this track, consider it to be one of my hometown tracks, so grateful for this team"
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Renesse, 4 for 4 at Lowell

"The NORA home", said Fred Ritcher, "I could really care less about NORA, as I have nothing to do with it, but all the rich history here, such an honor to race here, not to mention all 4 Renesse cars are in the show for Saturdays 150 miler."

"Great to be back, for sure", said Mikael Carter, "Superspeedways, ahhhhh..."

Kody Lachner - "Mhm, all 4 in the show, look for us to team up and get through the wrecks. Hope one of these Ford's gets in victory lane!"

Ross Lowrey - "Life is gettin' better eh? Won last weekend, now I'm at the track where my favorite NORA Castrol Cup Series driver won last, Lowell. This new pavement, love this track, even though these fast superspeedways really ain't my thing."
Back to top Go down
Forum Founder, Admin
Forum Founder, Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Ritcher will not complete every lap in the AERS 2010 season

Ritcher was taken out on lap 1. He previously had completed all laps in the 2010 AERS season, but with that, he will not. Ritcher refused interviews.

Kody Lachner posted the teams best finish with a 7th place finish.

"Mikael, Ross, and Fred got taken out, it was all up to me. I think I had the only car that could compete with the double zero, too damn bad this car had to run out of gas, I really hate that part but all in all it was a good day and we managed to sneak up to ninth in the points. Good day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 AERS: Renesse Racing   2010 AERS: Renesse Racing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 AERS: Renesse Racing
Page 1 of 1